The kids of gay parents are NOT alright...

The militant pro-LGBT community spends a lot of energy trying to force everybody to believe that kids of homo parents are just as well adjusted and *happy* as the kids of traditional two-parent households. They aren't. They keep saying they aren't. But nobody listens.

"I would never align myself to a community as intolerant and self-absorbed as the LGBT community, a community that demands tolerance with fervor and passion, yet does not give it in return, even to its own members at times. In fact, this community attacks anyone who does not agree with them, no matter how lovingly any difference of opinion is expressed."

" Unlike other kids who were apparently raised in gay utopias, I grew up very alone and isolated. I was an only child and there weren’t other kids around like me to talk with and relate to. No one I knew understood what I struggled with each day, and I had no option but to keep it all inside.
"As an adult, I have tried to talk to my mom about how difficult my life was, but she simply cannot relate because she was raised by a mom and a dad. As a child, I would not have spoken out about the way I was being raised, either. I love my mom. She was the center of my universe and the thought of saying something to outsiders that would have hurt her devastated me."

" The studies claiming we are just as well or better off than our peers raised by straight parents are hardly scientific in most cases, and do not represent us all. People need to know that some children of gay parents do not agree with gay adoption and marriage, just like some gay people themselves don’t agree with it, either! But you will notice that fact is not making headlines."

The Kids Are Not Alright A Lesbian s Daughter Speaks Out

Dingbat, how do you think children of divorce are holding up? Also, you might focus your concern "for the children" on the sexual abuse going on in your church...the Baptist Church.

Sexual Abuse in the Baptist Church

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
The truth hurts you brain dead idiots so you fight hard to deny it. Won't work dickhead.
As if on cue – an example of that ignorance and hate from the right.
Not hate just truth. Gay is abnormal behavior.

You forgot to add, "in my opinion."

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
The truth hurts you brain dead idiots so you fight hard to deny it. Won't work dickhead.

Not opinion, fact.

Not opinion, fact.

Well, you're an idiot in my opinion. Thankfully, your kind is a dying breed.:D

Not opinion, fact.

Thankfully the old bible thumping crackers are dying off faster then fleas on a dead dog

images

I'm surprised that after all these articles about same-sex marriages and about fears of being kid of same-sex couple people still protect them! Homosexuals can't be good parents, when you will understand?!

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine Studies Show
LMAO! You cited a survey that asked queer parents if their kids are happy? Are you effing kidding me?
Amen to this. Especially when there is always the chance that they could lie about their children's feelings just so that they don't look worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If their advice to the kids is to "Do what makes you happy.", I'd like to know how they would feel if the kids washing their hands of the homosexual parents is what would make the kids happy.

Christianity In effect is the indoctrination of a child with immature cognitive abilities in the helpless context of a family is an abuse of power. The child has no perspective and no choice but to cooperate in order to survive. The messages are received and embedded in the brain while certain areas of brain development are repressed through lack of stimulation, chief of which is critical thinking. This, combined with accepting the teaching that one is unable to trust one’s own thoughts, and the abject fear of terrifying consequences, completes the trap. Even as the child gets older, there are social forces in place to enforce these dynamics and the circular reasoning can continue on, making the child feel highly disturbed but not have any idea why.

The typical pattern is for a person to keep trying harder to make the religion work because the doctrine always makes the individual at fault.

And this is child abuse

Here's an idea for an experiment. Take a group of young orphans who don't remember their parents- different sexes/races, and put them in a room (one at a time) with three couples. One heterosexual, one male/male, and one female/female.

Ask them to choose which a family they would like to be with.

Hell, just show them a photo. You wouldn't have to hire the extras.

Here's an idea for an experiment- heterosexual couples who have children can stop abandoning them, which would mean there wouldn't be 100,000 children looking to be adopted each year, with some 33,000 of them waiting 3 or more years to be adopted by some family that would actually care for them.

Children need parents who will raise them- not parents that abandon them. Kudo's to any parents who have the ambition, stamina and will to step up and be parents to children whose own parents have abandoned them.

o-WHOLE-FAMILY-570.jpg

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine Studies Show
LMAO! You cited a survey that asked queer parents if their kids are happy? Are you effing kidding me?
Amen to this. Especially when there is always the chance that they could lie about their children's feelings just so that they don't look worse.

P.S. If their advice to the kids is to "Do what makes you happy.", I'd like to know how they would feel if the kids washing their hands of the homosexual parents is what would make the kids happy.

I have known kids who have 'divorced' their biological straight parents- I see no reason why I would feel any differently if children did the same with their homosexual parents.

Sometimes its because issues the kids have- sometimes its because of issues the parents have. Estrangement happens- not a gay or straight thing- but sad that there is something that comes between kids and their parents.

Not opinion, fact.

Thankfully the old bible thumping crackers are dying off faster then fleas on a dead dog
fortunately, its inversely proportional to the advancement of science. To translate for OP thats referred to as- book larnin' lol

Unfortunately the ignorance and irrational hate exhibited by the OP and other bigots on the social right will only get worse as American society becomes more diverse, inclusive, and welcoming to change; yes, eventually that sort of ignorance and hate will die out, but things will remain difficult for gay Americans for the foreseeable future.
Yes, I want kids to have the same benefit I had with a loving mother and father. I'm sure to you that's "hate".

I have no problem with desiring that children have a mother and father. I just see the hypocrisy of you and your kind suddenly being concerned about parenting when it comes to homosexual parents, when the vast majority of kids being raised without a mother or a father are those being raised by single parents.

Where are the threads worrying about the kids being raised by single parents? I haven't seen one.

Nope- only when a child is going to have two parents of the same gender do you suddenly express concern.

As a society we have never told parents that they must provide the perfect home for children or they cannot or should not have children. So we have cigarette smokers who have children. We have people with no money having children. We even have couples where one person has a fatal condition having children.

I think kids need a family that is loving, supportive and that provides guidance/discipline- and that in the end is more important than money, or age, or whether they have both a mother and a father.

the thumpers in this thread, OP included :tinfoil: , have confirmed everyone's suspicions that they are a hateful; bunch of throw backs.
No they just refuse to acknowledge that the gay folks will never be happy until everyone agrees that butt sex is perfectly normal.

LOL.....homophobes like you sure are obsessed with butt sex and how people have sex.

For you......perhaps. As is left handed behavior. As is hockey fan behavior. As is steam punk behavior. As is peanuts in Pepsi behavior.

Suddenly the right-wingers are worried about the welfare of children. What a shame that this is a new thing, and soon to be forgotten again.

They always have been, it's you who believes the lies from the left that they aren't.
Right Wingers have always said that the Lefts policies does harm to the children, from single moms, divorces and gay couples.

the thumpers in this thread, OP included :tinfoil: , have confirmed everyone's suspicions that they are a hateful; bunch of throw backs.
No they just refuse to acknowledge that the gay folks will never be happy until everyone agrees that butt sex is perfectly normal.

LOL.....homophobes like you sure are obsessed with butt sex and how people have sex.
It is odd how many here who rail against gays and gay marriage keep thinking sex when they look at/think about/talk about gays. I would hate to live like that....looking at straight people and my mind defaulting to what they do in bed all the time.

Suddenly the right-wingers are worried about the welfare of children. What a shame that this is a new thing, and soon to be forgotten again.

They always have been, it's you who believes the lies from the left that they aren't.
Right Wingers have always said that the Lefts policies does harm to the children, from single moms, divorces and gay couples.
Gee...I must have missed all those threads started by Rightwingers "always" saying stuff about those two things.

Forum List

Back