The kids of gay parents are NOT alright...

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
Unfortunately the ignorance and irrational hate exhibited by the OP and other bigots on the social right will only get worse as American society becomes more diverse, inclusive, and welcoming to change; yes, eventually that sort of ignorance and hate will die out, but things will remain difficult for gay Americans for the foreseeable future.

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
The truth hurts you brain dead idiots so you fight hard to deny it. Won't work dickhead.
As if on cue – an example of that ignorance and hate from the right.

Unfortunately the ignorance and irrational hate exhibited by the OP and other bigots on the social right will only get worse as American society becomes more diverse, inclusive, and welcoming to change; yes, eventually that sort of ignorance and hate will die out, but things will remain difficult for gay Americans for the foreseeable future.
True but they'll be more and more marginalized as time goes on.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine Studies Show
LMAO! You cited a survey that asked queer parents if their kids are happy? Are you effing kidding me?

Yes, I want kids to have the same benefit I had with a loving mother and father. I'm sure to you that's "hate".

Yes, I want kids to have the same benefit I had with a loving mother and father. I'm sure to you that's "hate".
If a "mother and father" churned out YOUR smug, crazy ass, then maybe non-traditional families are the way to go! :laugh:

I had a loving father and mother...and my daughter has a loving mother and mother. How about that.

Your hate manifests when you and others on the right seek to deny the gay parents of children their right to marry.

Your hate manifests when you and others on the right seek to deny the gay parents of children their right to marry.
^ that

Ah, hate again. You Leftists are nothing if not unimaginative.

the thumpers in this thread, OP included :tinfoil: , have confirmed everyone's suspicions that they are a hateful; bunch of throw backs.

The Gay Train is making road kill of the old bigots in this Country.

Good.

the thumpers in this thread, OP included :tinfoil: , have confirmed everyone's suspicions that they are a hateful; bunch of throw backs.
No they just refuse to acknowledge that the gay folks will never be happy until everyone agrees that butt sex is perfectly normal.

Sez the incense huffing, rosary swinging statue bower, who belongs to a kiddie fiddler outfit that has destroyed children's lives

The militant pro-LGBT community spends a lot of energy trying to force everybody to believe that kids of homo parents are just as well adjusted and *happy* as the kids of traditional two-parent households. They aren't. They keep saying they aren't. But nobody listens.

"I would never align myself to a community as intolerant and self-absorbed as the LGBT community, a community that demands tolerance with fervor and passion, yet does not give it in return, even to its own members at times. In fact, this community attacks anyone who does not agree with them, no matter how lovingly any difference of opinion is expressed."

" Unlike other kids who were apparently raised in gay utopias, I grew up very alone and isolated. I was an only child and there weren’t other kids around like me to talk with and relate to. No one I knew understood what I struggled with each day, and I had no option but to keep it all inside.
"As an adult, I have tried to talk to my mom about how difficult my life was, but she simply cannot relate because she was raised by a mom and a dad. As a child, I would not have spoken out about the way I was being raised, either. I love my mom. She was the center of my universe and the thought of saying something to outsiders that would have hurt her devastated me."

" The studies claiming we are just as well or better off than our peers raised by straight parents are hardly scientific in most cases, and do not represent us all. People need to know that some children of gay parents do not agree with gay adoption and marriage, just like some gay people themselves don’t agree with it, either! But you will notice that fact is not making headlines."

The Kids Are Not Alright A Lesbian s Daughter Speaks Out
My parents never bought me a Porsche and it has destroyed my life.

No they just refuse to acknowledge that the gay folks will never be happy until everyone agrees that butt sex is perfectly normal.
You absolutely HAVE TO stretch this to even HAVE a point.

How dont you see the immorality of having to exaggerate internally to self convince yourself youre not being an asshole?

Think hard on that. Why?

Gay people dont want you to give two shits about what they do in the bedroom. They want you to stop pretending it somehow makes them lesser, both socially and legally. Theres no rational reason to treat them as a second class. Grow up.

Hate is what motivates you and most others on the right to seek to disadvantage gay Americans, hate that is the product of your fear and ignorance.

We know this to be true because there is no rational basis for your desire to deny gay Americans their right to equal protection of the law by prohibiting them from marrying, or prohibiting them custody of children; there is no objective, documented evidence in support of wishing to do so, and no legitimate legislative purpose – you seek to harm gays solely because of who they are, because of your irrational, unwarranted fear and hate, which is why your efforts to deny gay Americans their civil rights are being invalidated by the courts.

Indeed, the premise of this very thread is further proof of the hatred exhibited toward gay Americans by the social right.

Forum List

Back