The kids of gay parents are NOT alright...

Since they don't get a vote their opinion doesn't fucking matter, either way.

No I think the people will be heard on this issue. Subjecting a child to gay parenting is child abuse. Most people do see it that way, even if it isn't PC to say.
Most people are dead wrong, as usual.

Even if you're right (which you're not) it's going to be very difficult to go against the will of the people on this one..

The majority of American's now support gay marriage.

Yeah I know, but most people do not support adoption rights for gay couples.
So you say...where's your evidence?

No I think the people will be heard on this issue. Subjecting a child to gay parenting is child abuse. Most people do see it that way, even if it isn't PC to say.

Even if you're right (which you're not) it's going to be very difficult to go against the will of the people on this one..

Common sense...

Do, but it's already a done deal.

How so? Gays aren't allowed to adopt in every state.
The flyover is of little concern and will soon get dragged into future regardless.

No. As soon as gays make adoption rights their central issue that will be when the majority of Americans will begin to push back. Right now gay marriage is the central issue of gays and even that gets tepid support from Americans, but on the issue of adoption - Americans will be steadfast against the gays.

I find that children subjected to irrational fear and loathing based on "it's always been that way" and "they're icky" or "my god says they are sinners" are more messed up.

Common sense...
Are you suggesting that you have common sense? When will we be seeing any from you?

the thumpers in this thread, OP included :tinfoil: , have confirmed everyone's suspicions that they are a hateful; bunch of throw backs.
No they just refuse to acknowledge that the gay folks will never be happy until everyone agrees that butt sex is perfectly normal.
You absolutely HAVE TO stretch this to even HAVE a point.

How dont you see the immorality of having to exaggerate internally to self convince yourself youre not being an asshole?

Think hard on that. Why?

Gay people dont want you to give two shits about what they do in the bedroom. They want you to stop pretending it somehow makes them lesser, both socially and legally. Theres no rational reason to treat them as a second class. Grow up.
No I just have to turn on CNN. And I never said they were a second class. Grow up.

The flyover is of little concern and will soon get dragged into future regardless.

No. As soon as gays make adoption rights their central issue that will be when the majority of Americans will begin to push back. Right now gay marriage is the central issue of gays and even that gets tepid support from Americans, but on the issue of adoption - Americans will be steadfast against the gays.

You're not 'most people'. You're quoting your personal opinion. Not anyone else's.

I've become indifferent on gay marriage, but having kids is where I draw the line. Gay people should not be allowed to raise kids. I'll fight the gay mafia tooth and nail on this issue.
Yet more ignorance and hate from the right.

This also well illustrates the authoritarianism common to most conservatives, the need to compel others to conform to their errant, subjective dogma.

Tell everyone how you and others on the right are going to 'disallow' gay Americans from raising children – whatever law you seek to enact will likely never be enacted; and anything indeed enacted will be invalidated by the courts as un-Constitutional.

You....you do realize that you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about, right?

5rgw36v4okak1xz1v6sutq.png

You were saying about the 'will of the people'? Because the people aren't with you.

At least you're consistent at being wrong.

It appears that the idiot who posted this thread is full of shit.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

imrs.php

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children from same-sex families scored about 6 percent higher on general health and family cohesion, even when controlling for socio-demographic factors such as parents’ education and household income, Crouch wrote. However, on most health measures, including emotional behavior and physical functioning, there was no difference compared with children from the general population.

Amid the last year’s Supreme Court arguments over same-sex marriage, researchers found that the quality of parenting and families’ economic well-being was more important than sexual orientation.

Full story @ Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

I wonder how the children are holding up after this???

Baptist Pastor Charged With Murdering Wife So He Could Marry Boyfriend In Europe The Gaily Grind

Pastor, 53, arrested at the airport after 'stabbing his wife to death was heading to Europe to marry his boyfriend'
  • Richard Shahan was arrested at Tennessee airport in January although he was required to stay in the country as police investigated his wife's death
  • Claimed he had been with his son at the time of her death last July and that he was leaving the country for a three-year mission
  • But police said inconsistencies led them to suspect him
  • Prosecutors said 3,000 emails revealed 'he was hoping to leave U.S. and eventually settle in the U.K., where he was going to marry his boyfriend'

Pastor Richard Shahan killed wife and was going to marry boyfriend in Europe Daily Mail Online

Why did the dingbat OP run away from her own thread?

I've become indifferent on gay marriage, but having kids is where I draw the line. Gay people should not be allowed to raise kids. I'll fight the gay mafia tooth and nail on this issue.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. Become indifferent to that... and you accept it. Which means that you accept the consequences of that... and the consequence of THAT is legalized pedophilia.

That's the end game here... and there's no coming back from that friend. Not individually and not culturally.

One of the reasons a kid would find it hard to grow up with gay parents, is because of experiencing intolerance and discrimination outside the safe family home.

Interracial couples and mixed race children experienced the same thing.

That doesn't mean the home isn't loving.

In fact in the article posted the kid said, they didn't speak out because they didn't want to hurt their mother.

If society didn't stigmatize people then they would have a different feeling about the experience.

One of the reasons a kid would find it hard to grow up with gay parents, is because of experiencing intolerance and discrimination outside the safe family home.

Interracial couples and mixed race children experienced the same thing.

That doesn't mean the home isn't loving.

In fact in the article posted the kid said, they didn't speak out because they didn't want to hurt their mother.

If society didn't stigmatize people then they would have a different feeling about the experience.

So, it's only because of people like the village idiots on this forum, that make life difficult for children of gay couples.

Thank you for clearing that up.

The voices in your head really don't qualify as 'most people'.

Forum List

Back