The King Is Going Out to California

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
President Obama will be spending Valentine's Day with the one he loves the most. Michelle and the kids will be vacationing separately.

"The king is going out to California," Carney announced. He might have been referring to King Abdullah II of Jordan, who is scheduled to meet Obama in Rancho Mirage, but we're not sure.

Never mind the House of Representatives had to pass a debt ceiling extension on Tuesday to avoid hitting the limit in two weeks. Never mind that the national debt has increased $6.6 trillion under Obama. Never mind the national debt is $17,263,025,875,604.41.

Never mind that median household income is 4.4%, or $2,500, less since Obama's "recovery" began. Never mind that the average health insurance premium has risen $2,500 since ObamaCare became law.

Never mind that the share of underemployed has climbed to 17.7%. Never mind that the payroll-to-population rate dropped to 42% from 63.5% in January 2010. Never mind that 46.5 million Americans are living in poverty. Never mind that this is the worst recovery in U.S. history.

Never mind most American families can't afford to jet off to separate vacations over Presidents Day weekend. Let's just hope these trips are cheaper than the $100 million sojourn the Obamas took to Africa during sequestration last year, or the quarter-million-dollar "date night" Barack and Michelle enjoyed in New York in 2009.

But as president, Obama reminded us recently, you "can do whatever you want." It's good to be king.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: Is Obama, Who's On Vacation In Rancho Mirage, Our First American King? - Investors.com
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Obama will be spending President's Day weekend in sunny California golfing (again)......

It's good to be King...

obama_golf_AFP.jpg

Can Barry Hussein turn wine back into water to ease the drought? By the time he finishes speaking the swooning low information left might think so.

Ergo...it's really horrible to have the President of the United States actually go to any of the states........

...any of the 57. (beating anyone to it)

on our dime it is...

....especially since Jordan's King Abdullah was already visiting in Washington DC.....now BO's going to spend more of our money entertaining him in California....plus play more golf.....

...and regarding the drought what is Obama going to do about it anyway.....besides spouting more lies about global warming....?

Oh my lord! The POTUS is going to CA! The horror.

You people sure are a whiny bunch

Incredible standard you guys are setting for future Republican Presidents. He better take no vacations, never golf and his wife better be pure as the driven snow.

Incredible standard you guys are setting for future Republican Presidents. He better take no vacations, never golf and his wife better be pure as the driven snow.

if he promotes growth, helps to create jobs, stops the EPA strangulations, stops O'care, stops the oppression of the middle class, and reduces the debt he can vacation and golf all he frikkin wants....

I don't know when this "standard" was first set, but the opposing side tends to complain about these sort of things. It happened with Bush 43; it happened with Clinton; I assume it happened with Bush 41 and Reagan but I didn't pay as much attention to politics back then.

if he promotes growth, helps to create jobs, stops the EPA strangulations, stops O'care, stops the oppression of the middle class, and reduces the debt he can vacation and golf all he frikkin wants....

The last three you guys elected sure as hell didn't do that what makes you think the new one will be any different?

I don't know when this "standard" was first set, but the opposing side tends to complain about these sort of things. It happened with Bush 43; it happened with Clinton; I assume it happened with Bush 41 and Reagan but I didn't pay as much attention to politics back then.

Republican presidents are smarter about it though. Cut some brush or ride a horse in a cowboy outfit and the rubes eat it up.

Forum List

Back