🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kraken Kracks

Wisc-Mich.jpg

This didnt happen...but Putin stole the 2016 election.
Don‘t see your point
That some precincts reported late?
View attachment 470984
They are not precincts reporting late. That represent ballot drops with impossible fraudulent numbers.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump.
Never explained. Why? What is the rational explanation for those numbers?

So?
So, it shows fraud. Those kind of totals are impossible especially in swing states. Keep lying. I expect nothing else from you.
No, it shows that some precincts are heavy Democrat
Where, I live, an overwhelming number of voters are Republican

What makes you think votes would be close to 50/50?
What makes you think they would be that lopsided? Those are practically impossible percentages of a single ballot drop.
Let me see...

We have some areas, let’s call them “cities”, where large blocks of voters vote for Democrats
And it is still highly unlikely. Trump got more black votes not less. You neglected to say those areas are black. It was planned so the race card could be pulled.
Not unlikely at all, that is how elections work. Cities vote Democratic.
The black vote turned the election to Biden.
As unlikely as a presidential candidate winning only one bellwether county out of 19? Nope it is obvious fraud.
Release the Kraken!!!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Dominion can't touch her.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, watch her motion get dismissed and Dominion's case proceeds.

tenor.gif
Watch Lindell prove there was fraud.
Daugherty Lol, Carlson defense and the kraken defense that dougheronly moron would bite such shit. Lol . And ya still continue to be a moron. Hillarious
Art
They are as dumb as they appear.
Ya, I know pretty hard not to laugh hard at your typical Trumpster. I watch Jeff Daugherty in nighttime in the heartland for laughs. Only thing last night he was burning all his Trump shit. He some how came across tapes of Trump plot disturbing shit. Biggest trumpster in the world turning on him last night.
I gotta check that out.

By the time 2024 comes around, there'll be nothing left of Trump to run for president.
God I hope so. Can you imagine trying to describe the last four years to some that was not alive to see it? I doubt hey would believe you.
Exactly what besides Covid was wrong with it? No new wars, the economy was fantastic and the Southern border was secure. Wages were rising along with Middle class incomes. You stole that from Americans POS.
Lol keep doubling and tripling down moron. All your news out lets are bunk. Took Trump 3 years to destroy the economy. There were more deportations under Obama than Trump. You being the moron that you are believed their propaganda. Your own news sites use the only a moron would believe. Rudy the slime buckets radio show has a disclaimer before it stating its for entertainment only. Those of us that don't watch or listen to that trash knew better and were fucking miserable. It will take years to fix Trump's destruction if ever. Bozos and Musk did real well though.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984
They are not precincts reporting late. That represent ballot drops with impossible fraudulent numbers.

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump.

So?
So, it shows fraud. Those kind of totals are impossible especially in swing states. Keep lying. I expect nothing else from you.

What makes you think they would be that lopsided? Those are practically impossible percentages of a single ballot drop.
Let me see...

We have some areas, let’s call them “cities”, where large blocks of voters vote for Democrats
And it is still highly unlikely. Trump got more black votes not less. You neglected to say those areas are black. It was planned so the race card could be pulled.
As unlikely as a presidential candidate winning only one bellwether county out of 19? Nope it is obvious fraud.
Release the Kraken!!!

LOLOL

tenor.gif
Daugherty Lol, Carlson defense and the kraken defense that dougheronly moron would bite such shit. Lol . And ya still continue to be a moron. Hillarious
Art
Ya, I know pretty hard not to laugh hard at your typical Trumpster. I watch Jeff Daugherty in nighttime in the heartland for laughs. Only thing last night he was burning all his Trump shit. He some how came across tapes of Trump plot disturbing shit. Biggest trumpster in the world turning on him last night.
I gotta check that out.

By the time 2024 comes around, there'll be nothing left of Trump to run for president.
God I hope so. Can you imagine trying to describe the last four years to some that was not alive to see it? I doubt hey would believe you.

I was alive, I saw it, and I still don’t believe it.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

So?

Let me see...

Release the Kraken!!!

LOLOL

tenor.gif
Art
I gotta check that out.

I was alive, I saw it, and I still don’t believe it.
I hear ya!

Trumpers call Sidney a patriot....

But patriotism is often the last refuge of a scoundrel....

Don't expect a single trump sycophant to admit they were duped....they don't have the courage

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

So?

Let me see...

Release the Kraken!!!

LOLOL

tenor.gif
Art
I gotta check that out.

Exactly what besides Covid was wrong with it? No new wars, the economy was fantastic and the Southern border was secure. Wages were rising along with Middle class incomes. You stole that from Americans POS.
Lol keep doubling and tripling down moron. All your news out lets are bunk. Took Trump 3 years to destroy the economy. There were more deportations under Obama than Trump. You being the moron that you are believed their propaganda. Your own news sites use the only a moron would believe. Rudy the slime buckets radio show has a disclaimer before it stating its for entertainment only. Those of us that don't watch or listen to that trash knew better and were fucking miserable. It will take years to fix Trump's destruction if ever. Bozos and Musk did real well though.
The NYT and the WP are propaganda rags. The narrative is not reality. The reality is you no longer have any say in what the government does. It will catch up to you and the other traitors probably sooner than you think.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

So?

Let me see...

Release the Kraken!!!

LOLOL

tenor.gif
Art
I gotta check that out.

The NYT and the WP are propaganda rags. The narrative is not reality. The reality is you no longer have any say in what the government does. It will catch up to you and the other traitors probably sooner than you think.
Sydney Powell is a rag.

Hear ye Hear Ye. All TrumpOroids. There was no election fraud in 2020. What happened in Michigan is Explained
hereinbelow:

vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden

Dominion needs to be held accountable.

Science and statistics proves Dems cheated and stole the election.

Its just who controls the message.

Worse, when they're lying, scum, demonRATS to begin with.

Stupid goat,

Blatant and massive election fraud.

An election is stolen and most of America doesn't care. Wow, just wow!

The late Hugo Chavez

We will take it one step at a time so all Confederates who are slow of mind can keep up .

Much of this owed to months of tireless preparation by election officials at the state and local level. Of course, it also had something to do with the historic nature of 2020: The Inside Story of Michigan’s Fake Voter Fraud Scandal
“You’re talking about election officials implementing new laws, running an election with a 60 percent mail vote, in the middle of a pandemic,” said Chris Thomas, Michigan’s longtime chief elections administrator, a nonpartisan who spent decades working under secretaries of state from both parties. “In terms of voters getting the ballots processed and counted in a reasonable time period, I thought they did a marvelous job. But it was a huge challenge.”​

Important fact thus far. “ 60 percent mail vote,” in Michigan.

And Here’s what Trump was telling the Confederates prior to the election:

"Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election," Trump tweeted.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

Milwaukee county always drops late in Wisconsin. You just need to stop believing in stupid.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

So?

Not, fail.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

Milwaukee county always drops late in Wisconsin. You just need to stop believing in stupid.
You need to stop believing a braindead old crook got 81 million votes.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

Actually President Biden received 81.3 MILLION.

enjoy

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

you're right.
He got 74,216,154 votes.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

you're right.
He got 74,216,154 votes.
The braindead guy that outsmarted 17 intelligence agencies and had Democrats in hysterics four years and to this day. You installed a waste of skin. The fraud was obvious and massive the censorship is an admission of guilt and the insurrection crap a distraction to drum up more hate.

Trump is not a stupid man by any means. You are.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

Don‘t see your point
View attachment 470984

you're right.
He got 74,216,154 votes.

Lasty walked smack dab into that one eh? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back