The lack of whining about climate suggests...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Now that Trump has "rolled back" Obama's big time taxpayer funded giveaways on climate, I fail to see the level of whining from the Left that would be expected.

Where's the whining?

LOL!!!

Is it the same answer to....

Why did Obama stay "SILENT" on climate from 2010 to 2012 and then later tell us it is the "most important issue" on the planet?

We have taxpayer funded kleptocratic left wing liars stealing hand over fist on the climate issue. Trump is rolling that back. And the liars are mostly silent.........

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is Jeff Sessions really going to go against Netanyahu and prosecute the FBI's fraud case against the "top scientists" that Obama deliberately covered up in 2012?

I will be IMPRESSED if that actually happens. I do not trust Jeff Sessions at all.

If those indictments come out, Paul Ryan, you are gonna be EXPOSED as the TRAITOR you are....

• Banned
I admit I was not in the room in mid Nov 2015 when Paul Ryan got down on his knees and said

YES MASTER YES MASTER!!!!!!!!!!

to Netanyahu's demand that Ryan cover up the FBI's case and let Obama off the hook for covering up the case....

That the "Republicans" on the Hill let Obama stay in office by covering up the truth about "climate" is only explained by the current "Republicans" caring about one and only one thing... covering up 911, which made Obama "untouchable..."

What was "untouchable" may not be now....

Forum List

Back