The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

I ventured into a shopping mall in northern Virginia, and as usual, every single poster in every single window of every single store was black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black. Not a single white face. The usual.

What was different this time was a store that did NOT have a poster of a black. What was on their ONLY poster? A sign that read “Transkids Fit In.”

Oye.
Aw, not a poster for you Karen?

You should shop in Arkansas.

OHHHHHH

You mean she's being "Karen."
She's upset that her White Privilege is not being worshipped.

Thanks for explaining.
“Privilege” you say? Are you sure you know what privilege actually is?
This chick pretty much nailed it…didn’t she?
D60C811A-30D4-4410-AF20-FEFD1E99B84D.jpeg

Take yer Crappy Bull and Shove it.
Decent Americans { both Black and White } are sick of it.
Democrats are and will remain the Party of Slavery.
The Party of Jim Crow and Blacks made to sit in the back of the bus.
The Party of Bull Connor tactics like using firehoses and Attack Dogs.
Those Dixiecrats are in your family now Hoss.

No, rural Arkansas where the white man is still full of privilege and opioids.

Ya know, a large Dollar General type of place.
520E5090-1254-4381-8936-9FFA636139F7.jpeg

View attachment 624307
So, the right thinks it's a privilege to have as many children as you want? Regardless of employment or financial ability?

Is she advocating a pro-choice position or forced born?

Was J6 not a triggered event?

Living in public housing usually means everything affects what you can eat.

Man, is debbie a little white privileged bitch.

No, rural Arkansas where the white man is still full of privilege and opioids.
Whoopsie…. Black Opioid Deaths Increase Faster Than Whites, Spurring Calls For Treatment Equity
Ya know, a large Dollar General type of place.
Does Dollar General have to cage in hair products to keep jungle animals from stealing them?

Her complaint is not that she seen one or two posters giving recognition, it's that every one was giving blacks recognition.
Aw, so Karen got lonely...made her feel bad...well. maybe she can change the law so she won't have to feel bad...

Aw, so Karen got lonely...made her feel bad...well. maybe she can change the law so she won't have to feel bad...

We're not talking about law here.

Blacks did the most bitching when number one sitcoms didn't have any major black characters in the past. In spite of blacks having their own shows like Sandford and Sons, The Jefferson's and so on, later two black cable television networks, they still felt the need to bitch and of course were pandered to.

We're not talking about law here.

Blacks did the most bitching when number one sitcoms didn't have any major black characters in the past. In spite of blacks having their own shows like Sandford and Sons, The Jefferson's and so on, later two black cable television networks, they still felt the need to bitch and of course were pandered to.
Yeah, two shows should be enough for them...Wouldn't want them getting all uppity.

You know, that is one of the regrets I have from High School, not taking Spanish classes. It would have come in extremely handy and served me very well while I was traveling all over the Med, as most of the languages over there evolved from Latin (called Romance languages for some reason).

If I had learned Spanish in High School, I would have gotten around very well in places like France, Italy, and of course, Spain.

My God, you are stupid!

Why are you bothered by this?
How were you harmed?
Do you ask whites who object to bias against blacks “how are they harmed”? No. You’re all for whites who speak out against racism against blacks. But if a white speaks out against racism against whites, then you question it.

The answer is: I am against decisions made based on race. And when companies decide to feature blacks not merely primarily, but SOLELY, and act as if whitey is invisible and doesn’t count for shit, then I object.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back