The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

The only thing that makes sense is that these pieces of shit are foreign agents or leftist shills. Either way they should be locked up.

I don't know about locked up but out of power for sure. They just can't bow their heads and admit they made a huge mistake and it's costing the country and people dearly. After all, when have we ever heard a leftist say they made a mistake. They'll stick up for him even if Russia sends a nuke to DC.

Uh, no, not really. Democrats didn't get voted out in 2000 or 2016. They cheated using the EC.

The reality. Clinton and Obama and Biden got economies that were absolute wrecks. They turned them around. Clinton and Obama got re-elected, and probably so will Biden, if he chooses to run again.

Maybe you guys can game the system like you did in 00 and 16, but it won't because the people suddenly learned to love you.
Uh, liar. Never ending liar, non stop liar.

Its not about loving us, it's about hating you. We all remember how great the country was under Trump before Covid. The jobs, the increase in wages, the inflation, the low fuel prices. Any American with an IQ over 40 would love to be back to those days. It's the morons who think meanie Tweets was our biggest problem.

Yeah, but we had all those things before Trump got there... that was the thing. And then Trump crashed the economy and we didn't have those things anymore.

Also, you seem to fail to realize that increases in wages and inflation are related... but never mind.

Next time I’ll take photos, although I’m not sure how to post them here. I will worry about that when the time comes. I’m sure some Doubting Thomas will provide guidance.
Don't waste your time. That pos is just doing what rule 1, 2, and 3 show. Guaranteed.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

He asks you to take a photo and the minute you post it...

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

He'll probably claim it's photoshopped. And then finally he will be happy because he has got you to jump through hoops and waste your time.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

>> 3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you. <<

Seen these vermin do this a 1000 times.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time. That pos is just doing what rule 1, 2, and 3 show. Guaranteed.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

He askes you to take a photo and the minute you post it...

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

He'll probably claim it's photoshopped. And then finally he will be happy because he has got you to jump through hoops and waste your time.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

>> 3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you. <<

Seen these vermin do this a 1000 times.

Yeah, I decided after he started attacking me and accusing me of bullshit that I don’t need to oblige him. I could never win, anyway.

Vermin is right. And they are getting worse. I think this thread is revealing a new low.

Yeah, I decided after he started attacking me and accusing me of bullshit that I don’t need to oblige him. I could never win, anyway.

Vermin is right. And they are getting worse. I think this thread is revealing a new low.

Right, you spent 57 pages complaining about black people on a fucking poster, and you think you're the normal one, Karen558.

Right, you spent 57 pages complaining about black people on a fucking poster, and you think you're the normal one, Karen558.

And how many of those posts are from the Karen's who are debating her because they're all twisted in a knot that she had a complaint on race and advertising?

Yeah, but we had all those things before Trump got there... that was the thing. And then Trump crashed the economy and we didn't have those things anymore.

Also, you seem to fail to realize that increases in wages and inflation are related... but never mind.

Only in this instance, but not under Trump. Inflation was in the normal 2% range and wages increased, in fact a new median household income high. In other words people were doing better. When wages increase with inflation, you are no better off than when you started because everything is much more expensive.

And how many of those posts are from the Karen's who are debating her because they're all twisted in a knot that she had a complaint on race and advertising?
This is true. Other than the OP in which I pointed out the ridiculous anti-white bias in advertising these days, my posts were responding to the libs who went into meltdown mode over the fact that I complained about racial bias (against whites), and thus went into vicious attack mode with lies and whatnot.

Lol, look at this google bias.
blacks married.jpg

hispanic marry.jpg

whites marry.jpg

I’m watching TV, and it just broke for commercials.

Commercial one: Tundra truck, black driver. He drives over to have a meal with his black friends.

Commercial two: some animal product, showing a black vet.

Commercial three: Sprite. First shows a black woman on a porch. next is some black kid with dred locks, playing music. Then it flips to a guy playing tennis, also black. Final spot shows a black girl, studying at a computer.

WTH? Is sprite owned by Coke? Four customers. All four black.

No liar, all you vermin do is cry racism.

Not true.

“Racism” is one of Incel Joe's more favored slurs to gratuitously use against any sane, decent person, but he has plenty of other slurs at least as nasty and at last as baseless and gratuitous.

In many instances, his slurs consist of falsely accusing others of vices which he very often exhibits on his own part in the very same posts.

Not true.

“Racism” is one of Incel Joe's more favored slurs to gratuitously use against any sane, decent person, but he has plenty of other slurs at least as nasty and at last as baseless and gratuitous.

In many instances, his slurs consist of falsely accusing others of vices which he very often exhibits on his own part in the very same posts.
Filthy lefty scum do it all the time.

Readers Digest Version: the OP is “very upset” because she posters in store after store after store with only black people and no white people.

Fact: we only have your word that there wasn’t a single white person portrayed in store after store.

Fact: you post quite a number of threads expressing anger and even distaste towards blacks who you say are unfairly advantaged or overly represented in marketing.

Fact: you had a similar thread on Disney’s posters.

A quick google search found Disney posters with only white people, ok?

Another quick Google search of Target adverts showed broad diversity, including white people.

You make a point on how blacks are only a tiny percentage of the population and over represented in advertising, yet you don’t have an issue when Asians are similarly over represented. Why?

I am trying very hard not to call you a racist.

I'm still attempting to process this conversation and be objective.

I can recall quite well what it was like to not even be able to be served in some establishments, especially in southern states, and some northern states as well. Because that was just how it was during the 50's and 60"s.

Aa far as the possibilty of seeing a non white mannequin or window poster model ANYWHERE, back then would have been on the level of a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits experience.

This is a very "new" type of "discrimination" that I've never heard of.

Since I'm also retired, and have some time available, maybe I will start checking for "racial poster equality" in the stores that I visit as well.

Until now, I've never given a second thought to window posters.

On the occasions that I do go into stores, I only care about getting in and getting out as fast as possible.

You are actually calling Joeb vermin? Damn, just damn.

I know some plague infected rats that are VERY offended by such a comparison.

Again, Racists, homophobes, it's kind of all the same... Dumb tools who keep letting the rich screw them because they can't live without someone to hate irrationally.

Those horrible rich people are seriously screwing me over, by running a business in which I am given the opportunity to make good use of my skills and talents, to contribute to society, to build great things, and make an honest living by so doing.

How cruel they are to expect me to do productive work in exchange for my weekly paycheck!

The apartment complex that I am building should just build itself, after all, and I should get paid for sitting around doing nothing, shouldn't I?

And then Trump crashed the economy and we didn't have those things anymore.

It was not Trump that crashed the economy. It was your side, that used an overhyped cold/flu outbreak as an excuse to deliberately, maliciously, sabotage the economy, shut down businesses, and throw people out of their jobs, as well as to violate several essential basic human rights.

Your side did this, and your side totally owns it, and the results.

Forum List

Back