The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

Of course he’s lying. When libs can’t defend their anti-American positions, they lie through their teeth and lash out with venom at anyone who dares question them.

I’ve put a few of them on ignore. There’s just no reasoning with people who have everything upside-down.
I'll go with Pew, you go with Murdoch and internet garbage....poor America

Add Anti-Semite to racist, misogynist, criminal lover, lifelong loser, and other descriptive adjectives for you moron.
Not sure what that disgusting poster said, but he’s one of the worst hypocrites on this forum.

I do think the country should split in two. On our side, we will have American citizens who obey laws, object when decisions and policies are based on race, and applaud successful people. On the lib side will be those who support criminals, thugs, and illegal aliens, are in favor of race-based policies (and school curriculums), and think taking welfare should be seen as just a valid lifestyle as working for a living.

They’ve really hit rock-bottom, haven’t they? I think they know that Joe profited from Hunter’s bribes from the Communists, and it’s all about to hit the fan. They’re thrashing around like toddlers.
My list of leftist behavior compiled from years of dealing with the vile scum.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

Exactly, and their tactics are so blatant - and predictable. I used to think the racist! racist! racist! attacks were the lowest, but I’ve seen them take a new low in recent days: they lie and claim you said something, and then attack you based on that fabrication. What it does is prove that they’re wrong and have no way to argue the point.

It’s hard to imagine, but I believe they’ll sink to new lows when they lose in November. We just have to make sure we don’t allow them to 1) harvest ballots from the stupid and uninformed, and 2) halt the count while they truck in harvested ballots.

Last edited:
Not sure what that disgusting poster said, but he’s one of the worst hypocrites on this forum.

I do think the country should split in two. On our side, we will have American citizens who obey laws, object when decisions and policies are based on race, and applaud successful people. On the lib side will be those who support criminals, thugs, and illegal aliens, are in favor of race-based policies (and school curriculums), and think taking welfare should be seen as just a valid lifestyle as working for a living.
A real patriot who hates everyone and wants to split the country lol...Totally misinformed. That is just a load....The question is, why are we the only modern country without health care daycare cheap college and training, and why do you support a party obstructing that stuff? Your blind hateful support of greedy megarich lying idiots is noted... Of course no sacrifice is too great to save them from paying their fair share. Details details lol.

That Joe comment was different lol...

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

And that is not propaganda? lol

Exactly, and their tactics are so blatant - and predictable. I used to think the racist! racist! racist! attacks were the lowest, but I’ve seen them take a new low in recent days: they lie and claim you said something, and then attack you based on that fabrication. What it does is prove that they’re wrong and have no way to argue the point.

It’s hard to imagine, but I believe they’ll sink to new lows when they lose in November. We just have to make sure we don’t allow them to 1) harvest ballots from the stupid and uninformed, and 2) half the country while they truck in harvested ballots.
No evidence of any election fraud. laughed out of every court in the country, brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel, unbelievable...

Uh, guy, mild inflation is just not that big of a deal, compared to double digit unemployment, pandemics and fucking race riots.

Mild inflation is 2%, 8% inflation is the worst it's been since the Carter years and it's predicted to go higher.

It must be a big deal according to your precious polls. Dementia's approval ratings is in the tank. He's even losing minority voters to the Republican party. Tell the mother with three children that inflation is no big deal when a Fn 2 lbs beef roast costs $25.00, and the fertilizer shortage didn't even hit home yet.

Unemployment: Caused by Joe's buddies in China.
Pandemic: Caused by Joe's buddies in China.
Race Riots: Caused by Commie Mayors in Commie cities.

I keep telling you but you insist on lying. Must be a leftist gene or something.

Uh, guy, an opinion that doesn't share yours isn't a lie.

Me, I'm VASTLY better off in the last year than I was in 2020, and this year is going to be even better for me.

Once people get out of their Covid Funk, they'll realize how good we actually have it.

Facts are not opinion, facts are facts. A 40 year high in inflation is not an opinion, it's a fact. The border the worst it's been in over 20 years is not an opinion, it's a fact told by the Border Patrol. Double the cost of fuel is not an opinion, it's a fact. Dementia arming the Taliban with 83 billion dollars of US military equipment is not an opinion, it's a fact. See, an opinion is man can control the climate. As stupid as it is, that's an opinion.

Uh, no, not really. Democrats didn't get voted out in 2000 or 2016. They cheated using the EC.

The reality. Clinton and Obama and Biden got economies that were absolute wrecks. They turned them around. Clinton and Obama got re-elected, and probably so will Biden, if he chooses to run again.

Maybe you guys can game the system like you did in 00 and 16, but it won't because the people suddenly learned to love you.

Its not about loving us, it's about hating you. We all remember how great the country was under Trump before Covid. The jobs, the increase in wages, the inflation, the low fuel prices. Any American with an IQ over 40 would love to be back to those days. It's the morons who think meanie Tweets was our biggest problem.

You can't cheat with the electoral college.

They’ve really hit rock-bottom, haven’t they? I think they know that Joe profited from Hunter’s bribes from the Communists, and it’s all about to hit the fan. They’re thrashing around like toddlers.
Life in garbage hate propaganda world is exciting, isn't it? You're all conspiracy nuts....lol arghhh...

Its not about loving us, it's about hating you. We all remember how great the country was under Trump before Covid. The jobs, the increase in wages, the inflation, the low fuel prices. Any American with an IQ over 40 would love to be back to those days. It's the morons who think meanie Tweets was our biggest problem.

You can't cheat with the electoral college.
Trump success was all talk...he didn't screw up Obama's recovery. Then he did, worst pandemic response anywhere...and inspired conspiracy nuts everywhere. Great job!!

Mild inflation is 2%, 8% inflation is the worst it's been since the Carter years and it's predicted to go higher.

It must be a big deal according to your precious polls. Dementia's approval ratings is in the tank. He's even losing minority voters to the Republican party. Tell the mother with three children that inflation is no big deal when a Fn 2 lbs beef roast costs $25.00, and the fertilizer shortage didn't even hit home yet.

Unemployment: Caused by Joe's buddies in China.
Pandemic: Caused by Joe's buddies in China.
Race Riots: Caused by Commie Mayors in Commie cities.

I keep telling you but you insist on lying. Must be a leftist gene or something.

Facts are not opinion, facts are facts. A 40 year high in inflation is not an opinion, it's a fact. The border the worst it's been in over 20 years is not an opinion, it's a fact told by the Border Patrol. Double the cost of fuel is not an opinion, it's a fact. Dementia arming the Taliban with 83 billion dollars of US military equipment is not an opinion, it's a fact. See, an opinion is man can control the climate. As stupid as it is, that's an opinion.
The only thing that makes sense is that these pieces of shit are foreign agents or leftist shills. Either way they should be locked up.

Wrong again asswipe. You keep pulling up shit from garbage sources and clinging to it like a license preserver. Take your homophobia and racism bullshit and shove it back up your ass moron. Funny thing is, people know you’re a low education asshole who keeps throwing out racism and homophobia because you’re losing the fight here. Hell, you lost it long ago. Hey asshole, where did I mention race? I didn’t racist asshole, YOU did. So fuck you.

Again, Racists, homophobes, it's kind of all the same... Dumb tools who keep letting the rich screw them because they can't live without someone to hate irrationally.

When I went to college, we had surplus Hippies that would stand on a soap box and rant slogans... and frankly, that's kind of what you sound like right now.

Biden's polls are about what they should be, about where Clinton and Obama's were about the same time. It's part of the problem of having the stage all to yourself.

The worst thing that could happen to you guys is to win Congress and have Turtle and McCarthy be the fact of your party.

Be careful what you wish for.

The only thing that makes sense is that these pieces of shit are foreign agents or leftist shills. Either way they should be locked up.
I’m ashamed that those pieces of shit are Americans, who can vote. This is why we are in the mess we are. Imagine, a country where some people are so deranged that they defend thugs and scofflaws who weaken our country, and lambast good, decent people with proper values who follow the law. It’s absolutely infuriating, and it will destroy the country unless we can take it back.

Forum List

Back