The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

If we could get Trump or somebody like him on immigration back, some of the damage could be reversible. But my suspicion is the Communists are going to grant blanket amnesty to all illegals in the country so they can get the votes. It's the only possible way for them to win.
Sorry about being an immigrant country with an actual system that Dems are going back to...Stop making Latin America a disaster with the GOP war on drugs and covert crap against sovereign countries, super dupe....

Moving the goal posts, are we? You told me it was the court that led this charge.

And who does this bureaucracy CDC listen to? All this says is it's Dementia trying to cover his ass for the disaster we are going to be facing in May. It's his (and his party's) intention to allow as many illegals in this country as they can get. Anybody with a phony asylum claim will be give a court date and we'll never see them again, just like it was before Trump[ took office. Yes, it's virtual open borders on the south again. Find me one article by the Border Patrol that states this is not going to be a huge problem. After all, they're the people that know.
Yes yes we should be an immigrant country except when the GOP wrecks areas AGAIN....

If we could get Trump or somebody like him on immigration back, some of the damage could be reversible. But my suspicion is the Communists are going to grant blanket amnesty to all illegals in the country so they can get the votes. It's the only possible way for them to win.
They won’t be able to do that if we get the majority in Congress and can block their takeover attempt. That is clearly a big part of Biden’s import of 18,000 illegals a day. And just think…..these illegals are mostly poor and dependent, and the Communists know they can buy their votes. With OUR money.

Sorry about being an immigrant country with an actual system that Dems are going back to...Stop making Latin America a disaster with the GOP war on drugs and covert crap against sovereign countries, super dupe...
Every lowlife illegal who comes in is due to America’s fault, of course. Everything is always the fault of the country you libs hate.

If he cared about all the babies, he'd have done something to make women have the means, and the partners, to raise them

come down off YOUR cross
You have Free Will, so why are you killing babies? Do you not think you will be held accountable for your duplicity in this genocidal murder, war against women and war against the womb and life itself?

for fuck's sake Ray, at least try. Trump's title 42 was based on cdc information and covid.

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
Rebecca Beitsch
Fri, April 1, 2022, 11:41 AM·7 min read

In this article:

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
    46th and current president of the United States

The Biden administration on Friday rescinded Title 42, the Trump-era policy that allows for the rapid expulsion of migrants at the border and blocks them from seeking asylum.
The move comes after years of pressure from within President Biden’s own party and frustration from immigration advocates who had pressed to end a policy they viewed as illegal and cruel to those fleeing persecution and danger.
The order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lifts Title 42 on May 23.
“Based on the public health landscape, the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the procedures in place for the processing of covered noncitizens … CDC has determined that a suspension of the right to introduce such covered noncitizens is no longer necessary to protect U.S. citizens,” the CDC wrote.

The White House noted earlier this week that even with the lifting of Title 42, most who cross the border will not be able to remain in the U.S.
“To be clear, most individuals who crossed the border without legal authorization will be promptly placed into removal proceedings and if they are unable to establish a legal basis to remain in the United States, they’ll be expeditiously removed,” White House communications director Kate Bedingfield said Thursday.
“As a reminder, economic need and flight from generalized violence is not a basis for asylum, but rather asylum is for those with a well-founded fear of persecution on a protected ground.”
While crafted by the Trump administration just days into the pandemic, Title 42 has been used roughly 1.7 million times by the Biden administration, a figure that includes repeat crossers.
Though Biden administration officials have consistently contended it was an important public health order needed to limit the spread of COVID-19 in border facilities, Title 42’s pandemic implementation has been shown to have political origins.
Trump White House adviser Stephen Miller led the charge to inject coronavirus protections into border management policy.
“I commend the Biden administration [for] taking this long overdue step to end the cruel Title 42 expulsion order. This racist, inhumane relic from the Trump era has been devastating for migrants fleeing persecution, war, poverty, climate catastrophe and violence in their home countries and who have been forced to seek asylum in the United States,” Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) wrote in a statement, rehashing months of arguments from Democrats.
“It is a legal right and our moral obligation to open our doors to asylum seekers.”
The planned withdrawal of Title 42 comes after a conflicting set of court decisions on the policy, one directing the administration to expand the policy by applying it to children traveling alone, while a separate court decision imposed new limits, prohibiting sending families subjected to Title 42 to places where they may face torture or persecution.
Title 42 is based on Immigration Law, or do you forget how people were screened for diseases at Ellis Island 100 years ago.
DemTards, got no sense, and got no truth.

Title 42 is based on Immigration Law, or do you forget how people were screened for diseases at Ellis Island 100 years ago.
DemTards, got no sense, and got no truth.
Yup. They were screened for disease, and sent back on the next boat if they had something, Now Biden is saying, “come on in, all you COVID-infected but future Democrat voters!”

It's not that you're stupid, it's just your dishonesty and willingness to flat out lie to "push" your partisan spunk
You are a liar like all of your Satanic Bound for Hell Lying DemNazi Fascist Globalist Friends are. I have not met a single Leftist on this forum that was not a pathological liar, and did not have some kind of God issue, especially with Jesus.

You have to medically screen people coming in to the country. Don't you give a shit about your neighbors? Do you give a crap about exposing Americans to COVID from unvaccinated illegal immigrants?

Of course you don't give a shit. Everything with you and your demonic hoard is False Virtue that turns on a dime if you think your 180 degrees will benefit your Evil Agendas. Just a few months ago you lying Satanic assholes were screaming at the top of your lungs that the unvaccinated should be fired from their jobs, denied medical treatment and should just go home and die.

Now you want to import them by the millions.

"between 1891 and 1930 nearly 80,000 immigrants were barred at the nation's doors for diseases or defects. Yet the vast majority were allowed to enter the country—on average, fewer than 1 percent were ever turned back for medical reasons."

What are you worried about? Why should we allow sick people to cross our borders illegally? They can't all be sick.

Same as with every president.

Not at all. Show me something a President did that had direct impact on our economy I'll give them credit for it. Dementia made things worse on our businesses and now you leftists want to give him the praise for it. If that's what you want to do, fine with me. Just provide the policy(s) is all I'm asking.

They won’t be able to do that if we get the majority in Congress and can block their takeover attempt. That is clearly a big part of Biden’s import of 18,000 illegals a day. And just think…..these illegals are mostly poor and dependent, and the Communists know they can buy their votes. With OUR money.

Yes but that's next year. What about this year? If the polls show the slaughter they are about to face then they are going to damage the country as much as possible before they leave. It could be packing the courts, making PR and DC states, it could mean granting amnesty. Of course if things get better (which I doubt) and they stand the slightest chance in hell at keeping at least one of two chambers of Congress, they won't go to the extremes.

Sorry about being an immigrant country with an actual system that Dems are going back to...Stop making Latin America a disaster with the GOP war on drugs and covert crap against sovereign countries, super dupe....

Don't you have a bridge to go under troll?

Yes but that's next year. What about this year? If the polls show the slaughter they are about to face then they are going to damage the country as much as possible before they leave. It could be packing the courts, making PR and DC states, it could mean granting amnesty. Of course if things get better (which I doubt) and they stand the slightest chance in hell at keeping at least one of two chambers of Congress, they won't go to the extremes.
If inflation keeps going up, Americans will be furious if libs try to make illegal aliens citizens, with them entitled to all sorts of welfare benefits, paid for courtesy of American taxpayers. They’ll think, “hey, I can barely put gas in the car and beef on the table, and I’m supposed to help support illegals who broke into the country?” Any Dem who votes for such a travesty will be kicked to the curb.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back