The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

Indeed. It is so obvious. And remember how Biden FOUGHT to keep Title 42 away and let as many illegal lowlifes into the country, as quickly as possible? It took the SCOTUS to rule against him.
Remember how all of The Democrats Fought against shutting down Airline Travel from China despite the fact we KNEW The Fauci Flu was coming from CHINA?

If he cared about all the babies, he'd have done something to make women have the means, and the partners, to raise them

come down off YOUR cross
He gave them His word instructing them to keep themselves chaste and to have respect for themselves, if they choose to not follow it, then it is on them that they reap what they sow.

I got there a tad early to get pics of the posters to prove how silly Karen88's contentions were that white people were being erased from all posters everywhere. In fact there were plenty of white people in the posters. Some of them they were standing next to black people EEEEEEKKKK!!!!

Did she say the mall you went to?

Here's the problem, guy. No matter what you blather about Biden- Trump was infinitely worse, and Americans never wanted him to start with.

Trump was worse? You can't get worse than the highest inflation rate in 40 years, the worst border problem in 20 years, a supply chain problem that goes hand and hand with a workforce problem, making the Afghanistan Taliban the most well armed terrorist group in the world, on the verge of a nuclear war with Russia, double the cost of fuel.

I told you when you lie you're going to get called out on it. But you leftists never learn. You keep repeating the lies over and over again. If you really think Trump was worse than that, you're one of the stupid uneducated voters I was referring to.

Correct, because malls stay open forever with few customers.
Power walking past them "black" stores early in the am. LOL

Personally I prefer living in a more temperate climate. Even when covid closed the gym, I could get 3 miles on foot or 7 on my bike outside, and then just lift weights. It was not ideal, but .... I didn't want to be "hunted" in the mall. LOL

Unemployment is at 3.6%. Stock market is high. We are coming out of Covid despite the best effort of the right to keep spreading it.

By 2024, people will not want to mess with a good thing.

Except for the FACT Dementia didn't have anything to do with it, not one thing. It's our capitalist system that you hate so much you need to credit.

The unemployment rate is not what it is because of Dementia, it's in spite of him.

Indeed. It is so obvious. And remember how Biden FOUGHT to keep Title 42 away and let as many illegal lowlifes into the country, as quickly as possible? It took the SCOTUS to rule against him.

But he did it anyway. It goes into effect on May 24th.

Did she say the mall you went to?
No, I didn’t. Nor did I say white people were “erased” from posters. These hateful, obnoxious leftists keep telling the same basic lie over and over again because they know there’s no way they can justify the type of exclusion and bias against whites while they simultaneously pretend to be aghast at exclusion and bias against blacks. All they can do is lie, and demonize the whitey who dares reveal their hypocrisy.
Trump was worse? You can't get worse than the highest inflation rate in 40 years, the worst border problem in 20 years, a supply chain problem that goes hand and hand with a workforce problem, making the Afghanistan Taliban the most well armed terrorist group in the world, on the verge of a nuclear war with Russia, double the cost of fuel.

I told you when you lie you're going to get called out on it. But you leftists never learn. You keep repeating the lies over and over again. If you really think Trump was worse than that, you're one of the stupid uneducated voters I was referring to.

Anyone who looks at the disaster that is Biden, and his intentional actions to weaken American and destroy the economy, and think Trump was worse is beyond help.

I know. The libs ARE desperate to get in as many illegals as possible - even though many are infected with COVID - and fly them to unsuspecting cities throughout the country. How anyone can doubt that Demented Joe is being manipulated by the anti-American far left is beyond me.

I just hope our country won’t be beyond repair by the time we wrestle in back from America’s enemies.

The Courts are forcing his hand because covid not the threat it was. But he could at least try to use his executive power based on national defense to limit the numbers of people who are let in so their amnesty claims can be decided without releasing them into America

Still no answer?
That old tree is rotten to the core.

Your link talks about migration, as in all migration legal and illegal. Try a site that talks about illegals only:

The Courts are forcing his hand because covid not the threat it was. But he could at least try to use his executive power based on national defense to limit the numbers of people who are let in so their amnesty claims can be decided without releasing them into America

Trump created such a policy and Dementia got rid of it. Trump's policy was that if you want to apply for asylum, do so in your own country at the US embassy. No, the courts have nothing to do with Title 42. It's all Dementia's work because the left wants more illegals in the country.

I know. The libs ARE desperate to get in as many illegals as possible - even though many are infected with COVID - and fly them to unsuspecting cities throughout the country. How anyone can doubt that Demented Joe is being manipulated by the anti-American far left is beyond me.

I just hope our country won’t be beyond repair by the time we wrestle in back from America’s enemies.

If we could get Trump or somebody like him on immigration back, some of the damage could be reversible. But my suspicion is the Communists are going to grant blanket amnesty to all illegals in the country so they can get the votes. It's the only possible way for them to win.

Trump created such a policy and Dementia got rid of it. Trump's policy was that if you want to apply for asylum, do so in your own country at the US embassy. No, the courts have nothing to do with Title 42. It's all Dementia's work because the left wants more illegals in the country.
for fuck's sake Ray, at least try. Trump's title 42 was based on cdc information and covid.

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
Rebecca Beitsch
Fri, April 1, 2022, 11:41 AM·7 min read

In this article:

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
    46th and current president of the United States

The Biden administration on Friday rescinded Title 42, the Trump-era policy that allows for the rapid expulsion of migrants at the border and blocks them from seeking asylum.
The move comes after years of pressure from within President Biden’s own party and frustration from immigration advocates who had pressed to end a policy they viewed as illegal and cruel to those fleeing persecution and danger.
The order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lifts Title 42 on May 23.
“Based on the public health landscape, the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the procedures in place for the processing of covered noncitizens … CDC has determined that a suspension of the right to introduce such covered noncitizens is no longer necessary to protect U.S. citizens,” the CDC wrote.

The White House noted earlier this week that even with the lifting of Title 42, most who cross the border will not be able to remain in the U.S.
“To be clear, most individuals who crossed the border without legal authorization will be promptly placed into removal proceedings and if they are unable to establish a legal basis to remain in the United States, they’ll be expeditiously removed,” White House communications director Kate Bedingfield said Thursday.
“As a reminder, economic need and flight from generalized violence is not a basis for asylum, but rather asylum is for those with a well-founded fear of persecution on a protected ground.”
While crafted by the Trump administration just days into the pandemic, Title 42 has been used roughly 1.7 million times by the Biden administration, a figure that includes repeat crossers.
Though Biden administration officials have consistently contended it was an important public health order needed to limit the spread of COVID-19 in border facilities, Title 42’s pandemic implementation has been shown to have political origins.
Trump White House adviser Stephen Miller led the charge to inject coronavirus protections into border management policy.
“I commend the Biden administration [for] taking this long overdue step to end the cruel Title 42 expulsion order. This racist, inhumane relic from the Trump era has been devastating for migrants fleeing persecution, war, poverty, climate catastrophe and violence in their home countries and who have been forced to seek asylum in the United States,” Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) wrote in a statement, rehashing months of arguments from Democrats.
“It is a legal right and our moral obligation to open our doors to asylum seekers.”
The planned withdrawal of Title 42 comes after a conflicting set of court decisions on the policy, one directing the administration to expand the policy by applying it to children traveling alone, while a separate court decision imposed new limits, prohibiting sending families subjected to Title 42 to places where they may face torture or persecution.

for fuck's sake Ray, at least try. Trump's title 42 was based on cdc information and covid.

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
Rebecca Beitsch
Fri, April 1, 2022, 11:41 AM·7 min read

In this article:

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
    46th and current president of the United States

The Biden administration on Friday rescinded Title 42, the Trump-era policy that allows for the rapid expulsion of migrants at the border and blocks them from seeking asylum.
The move comes after years of pressure from within President Biden’s own party and frustration from immigration advocates who had pressed to end a policy they viewed as illegal and cruel to those fleeing persecution and danger.
The order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lifts Title 42 on May 23.
“Based on the public health landscape, the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the procedures in place for the processing of covered noncitizens … CDC has determined that a suspension of the right to introduce such covered noncitizens is no longer necessary to protect U.S. citizens,” the CDC wrote.

The White House noted earlier this week that even with the lifting of Title 42, most who cross the border will not be able to remain in the U.S.
“To be clear, most individuals who crossed the border without legal authorization will be promptly placed into removal proceedings and if they are unable to establish a legal basis to remain in the United States, they’ll be expeditiously removed,” White House communications director Kate Bedingfield said Thursday.
“As a reminder, economic need and flight from generalized violence is not a basis for asylum, but rather asylum is for those with a well-founded fear of persecution on a protected ground.”
While crafted by the Trump administration just days into the pandemic, Title 42 has been used roughly 1.7 million times by the Biden administration, a figure that includes repeat crossers.
Though Biden administration officials have consistently contended it was an important public health order needed to limit the spread of COVID-19 in border facilities, Title 42’s pandemic implementation has been shown to have political origins.
Trump White House adviser Stephen Miller led the charge to inject coronavirus protections into border management policy.
“I commend the Biden administration [for] taking this long overdue step to end the cruel Title 42 expulsion order. This racist, inhumane relic from the Trump era has been devastating for migrants fleeing persecution, war, poverty, climate catastrophe and violence in their home countries and who have been forced to seek asylum in the United States,” Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) wrote in a statement, rehashing months of arguments from Democrats.
“It is a legal right and our moral obligation to open our doors to asylum seekers.”
The planned withdrawal of Title 42 comes after a conflicting set of court decisions on the policy, one directing the administration to expand the policy by applying it to children traveling alone, while a separate court decision imposed new limits, prohibiting sending families subjected to Title 42 to places where they may face torture or persecution.

Moving the goal posts, are we? You told me it was the court that led this charge.

And who does this bureaucracy CDC listen to? All this says is it's Dementia trying to cover his ass for the disaster we are going to be facing in May. It's his (and his party's) intention to allow as many illegals in this country as they can get. Anybody with a phony asylum claim will be give a court date and we'll never see them again, just like it was before Trump[ took office. Yes, it's virtual open borders on the south again. Find me one article by the Border Patrol that states this is not going to be a huge problem. After all, they're the people that know.

Forum List

Back