The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

I can't talk to you. You're so painfully stupid it actually makes me want to cry, because I pity the people you are responsible for.

Like I said, it's irrelevant.

Unless you're saying that the mumps vaccine causes autism?

Remember, you already learned today that that particular rumor was a hoax...

IOW you can't admit you were wrong and you can't answer the question.

Well, guess what, If I had it to do over again, I'm not sure I would have gotten the vaccines for my kids. I KNOW I wouldn't have had them as early in their lives as I did. BTW, when the Patriot Act was passed there was a rider put on at the last minute that protects Ely Lilly, the makers of thermerosal from being sued specifically for causing autism. To me, that's a pretty damning admition that the vaccines do indeed cause autism, otherwise, why the rider?

They are idiots.

You morons think you are more informed on getting vaccinations than someone that went to college and then medical school and is a doctor for a living...

You mean ... like the members of the AAP?

Ah so like government what they say is the word of god and is not to be questioned? Gotcha...good to know where you stand which is on the wrong side. Lord forbid we question authority we should just live like sheeple and do as told and never step out of line....Why do you think they were picked for the board of that group? They are good little lemmings that do as they are told...

Well, guess what, If I had it to do over again, I'm not sure I would have gotten the vaccines for my kids. I KNOW I wouldn't have had them as early in their lives as I did. BTW, when the Patriot Act was passed there was a rider put on at the last minute that protects Ely Lilly, the makers of thermerosal from being sued specifically for causing autism. To me, that's a pretty damning admition that the vaccines do indeed cause autism, otherwise, why the rider?

You're a fucking idiot.

Possibly the biggest fucking idiot on the site.

I KNOW I wouldn't have had them as early in their lives as I did.

Usually - the kinds of diseases they vacinate young children for are the kinds of diseases that are most fatal to children. Its not like the AAP just hates kids ands wants to give them shots at a young age just to cause them pain and fuck with their parents. My lord you are ignorant.

You morons think you are more informed on getting vaccinations than someone that went to college and then medical school and is a doctor for a living...

Ah so like government what they say is the word of god and is not to be questioned? Gotcha...good to know where you stand which is on the wrong side. Lord forbid we question authority we should just live like sheeple and do as told and never step out of line....Why do you think they were picked for the board of that group? They are good little lemmings that do as they are told...
The AAP isn't the government.

You're a fucking idiot.

good answer, just goes to show you have no real answer and have lost the debate. Thanks for conceding.

She's not just ignorant, she's stupid. The facts are there in front of her face, but she prefers to believe the scope of those diseases is negligible, and autism is "caused" by bad parenting. Because she's swallowed that tripe, and she has an autistic kid, she must blame someone. Which is where her hysterical insistence that mumps, measle, chicken pox, diptheria, pertussis and polio are just minor inconveniences and well worth suffering through if it will prevent ONE CASE of autism. It's also where her pathological need to blame someone, ANYONE for her child's autism comes from. She believes it was caused, and as a parent, she recognizes that if it's caused, then it was her job to prevent it...and she didn't. So then we get the big story about immunizations and government conspiracy to cause autism...it removes the (imaginary) blame for her kid's disorder off her shoulders.

It doesn't get much more stupid than that.

Last edited:

You're a fucking idiot.

good answer, just goes to show you have no real answer and have lost the debate. Thanks for conceding.

There's no debate. You're a fucking idiot. There is zero (ZERO) evidence that autism is caused by immunizations, and in fact the study that STARTED this rumor has been debunked, the guy who did it has been drummed out of town and publicly shamed, and every knowledgeable scientist, researcher, and medical journal have stated EN MASSE that AUTISM ISN'T CAUSED BY VACCINATION.

Hence, no debate. I don't even know what your stupid question was, but I've no doubt it's as ignorant and irrelevant as every other moronic utterance you've made.

Politics is behind everything....maybe not politicians but politics,personal feelings,money,power etc....obviously you are not bright enough to realize that.

Usually - the kinds of diseases they vacinate young children for are the kinds of diseases that are most fatal to children. Its not like the AAP just hates kids ands wants to give them shots at a young age just to cause them pain and fuck with their parents. My lord you are ignorant.

They currently give the kids H1B vaccine before they even leave the hospital. Last I read, that was heavy in mercury (ie thermerosal). Pregnant women aren't suppose to eat fish due to mercury but it's okay to inject it into newly born infants?

Whooping cough or pertussis (same thing) is about the only thing they vaccinate for in the first few months of birth that actually is deadly and according to the latest outbreaks, the vaccines aren't even 100% on prevention, so why bother?

I'm ignorant? I studied the vaccines. I went to my doctor asking for the killed vaccine for my son when I found out that the oral polio vaccine was the ONLY cause of polio in our country. No killed vaccine was available at the time, now that's all they give. I was ahead of my time, but you go ahead and call me ignorant. I have two autistic children due to my ignorance of going ahead with the vaccines even though my studies said I shouldn't. I guess I deserve no less. Next time, I'll stick to my guns.

Instead of spouting the company line, why don't you demand a study done amongst those who are not getting their kids vaccinated? That's what I want to see, but it will never happen. The government doesn't want to encourage people not to vaccinate their children.

Autism now affects more than 1 in 10 people. How long can we continue at that rate of increase? What's going to happen when we are all autistic? Who then is going to run the country?

foodconsumer.org - The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Lets see how many ignorant responses we get from folks who won't even bother to read the article and think they know it all because the main stream media or government told them so!

People who don't get their children immunized are morons.

People who dismiss a whole class of people without thought make morons look like geniuses.

They currently give the kids H1B vaccine before they even leave the hospital.

There's a reason - infants are the least likely to clear a H1B infection and have to deal with it their entire lives.
Last I read, that was heavy in mercury (ie thermerosal).
Its not 'heavy' in mercury.
Pregnant women aren't suppose to eat fish due to mercury but it's okay to inject it into newly born infants?
Pregnant women aren't supposed to eat more than a light amount of fish.

Whooping cough or pertussis (same thing) is about the only thing they vaccinate for in the first few months of birth that actually is deadly and according to the latest outbreaks, the vaccines aren't even 100% on prevention, so why bother?
Seatbelts aren't 100% either, so why bother?

I'm ignorant? I studied the vaccines. I went to my doctor asking for the killed vaccine for my son when I found out that the oral polio vaccine was the ONLY cause of polio in our country.
When a vaccine is the ONLY cause of a disease - that means the vaccine is a success.
Of course - we could just not have children vaccinnated for the disease and instead have thousands of them die from it - that would turn that statistic around, is that what you prefer?

No killed vaccine was available at the time, now that's all they give. I was ahead of my time, but you go ahead and call me ignorant.
Oh right, you were ahead of your time. Why didn't you produce the vaccine yourself?

I have two autistic children due to my ignorance of going ahead with the vaccines even though my studies said I shouldn't.

No you don't. Your children's autism was not caused by you getting them vaccinnated.

I guess I deserve no less. Next time, I'll stick to my guns.

Instead of spouting the company line, why don't you demand a study done amongst those who are not getting their kids vaccinated? That's what I want to see, but it will never happen.

I don't think its ethical to require authors of peer reviewed publications to make the vaccination records of their children public. That's actually quite absurd.

The government doesn't want to encourage people not to vaccinate their children.
You're 100% correct. Why would the government want there to be an outbreak of polio? That costs the taxpayers money.

Autism now affects more than 1 in 10 people. How long can we continue at that rate of increase? What's going to happen when we are all autistic? Who then is going to run the country?

So because autism affects so many people - obviously, its the fault of vaccines.

got it.

foodconsumer.org - The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Lets see how many ignorant responses we get from folks who won't even bother to read the article and think they know it all because the main stream media or government told them so!

People who don't get their children immunized are morons.

People who dismiss a whole class of people without thought make morons look like geniuses.

What "class" of people would that be?

Politics is behind everything....maybe not politicians but politics,personal feelings,money,power etc....obviously you are not bright enough to realize that.

Oh, my bad. "politics is behind everything" so all of science and medicine is a fucking lie. Thanks for the update.

Forum List

Back