🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The LAX shooter. Riddle me this!

Interestingly, I just heard TSA "authorities" talk about how there is now a need to arm TSA agents. Isn't that interesting?

When a gunman shows up and guns down "civilians", there is a need to disarm, or regulate heavier the arms which "civilians" can get. But when a govt agent gets gunned down, there is a need to arm govt. agents.

See how that works?

Yes, that's the drill. But psych nurses in state hospitals, who could be considered government officials, will never be armed and are still taught how to do a take down of a person who manages to obtain a weapon. These people were NOT prepared. If they are too damned slow to react without a gun, they will be too damned slow to react with one. At the very least they should have been ducking behind desks and helping passengers to evade the gunman. There were reports that some people in the place were doing that, but there is no indication that TSA was of any assistance to any of them. TSA is a bunch of inept jerks. No matter how far up they finger you weapons still get on planes and those who are the highest risk of committing a terrorist act bop right onto the plane unaccosted because it is unPC to stop them and search them.

The TSA is comprised of the most inept bunch of authoritarian fools on God's green earth.

Last edited:
All of you talking about how this TSA agent's death was payback or justified are really disgusting people.

Just for comparison, let's say that I were to claim that I thought that conservatives were dangerous and damaging this country, and then cheered the shooter when conservatives were murdered because well, hey, as far as I'm concerned payback's a bitch, right, shouldn't have been a douchebag conservative if you didn't want to get shot, amiright? What if I cheered the murder of a priest because hey, if he didn't want to get shot Catholic priests shouldn't have molested all those kids. Should've known it'd come back at them someday, huh?

Now if I actually felt that way - would you all think that I was a good person?
While Conservatives and Catholic priests are disliked by many, these TSA agents are deeply despised by some. In this specific example the level of hatred obviously has reached an extreme level.

Because I have no reason to travel by air I have never experienced the kind of invasive searching all air travelers are subjected to. But everyone I know who has experienced it has expressed extreme resentment of the process, which ultimately and unavoidably translates as personal dislike for the agent who embarrassed them. Because, regardless of the reason for this obnoxious invasion of personal privacy, even the most psychologically stable individual is naturally and understandably offended by it. So imagine how it affects the occasional paranoid schizophrenic anti-authoritarian who happens to own an assault rifle.

I travel by air all the time and I have never once felt violated by a TSA search. I have never once, in all my time traveling, seen another passenger get upset at a TSA agent.

But regardless, what I want to know is, why the hell does that matter? Does the fact that there have been some bad TSA experiences mean that it's okay that Gerardo Hernandez bled to death? That a father and husband who viewed his job as a way of serving the country he immigrated to as a teenager was murdered? That others in the terminal were shot? That they were terrorized? That a friend of mine hid in a bathroom certain that she was going to die?

That's what's really sick about some of the comments here. I don't really give a damn what anyone's bad experience with the TSA is, I feel pretty confident saying that the man who died wasn't the perpetrator. So this cheering of his death and implications that he somehow deserved what he got are seriously fucked up.

Ciancia is obviously a very very disturbed person. But there are some comments in this thread (and other related ones) that are also very disconcerting, if for no other reason than that they seem to show a creepy sort of glee in the fact that a man who was just doing his job was murdered by a complete stranger.

Well, get a joint replacement and a medication pump and see just how fast you feel 'violated.' A female who has to lift her shirt in front of other passengers has been violated. A woman who has her breasts and crotch fondled by a stranger with no right to refuse is violated. There was a name for it in high school - dry humping. How is it that a government agent gets to dry hump an American citizen and that citizen is not entitled to feel violated? But they can go farther than that. They can actually put their hands down into your underwear. And they get real pissed off if you ask them to change gloves.

Glee? No. A sense that they finally got their comeuppance? Yes. Satisfaction it has finally come to light that in spite of their heavy handed tactics they are ineffective? Yes.

Last edited:
Some observations are just worth repeating:

Teachers are there to protect and teach children. How can they do that if they can not protect themselves?

:eusa_boohoo:

Sweetie? Teachers are not here to protect the children.

If you doubt that?

Go check out the training of teacher...protection if the kids is NOT part of the curriculum.

So you're saying that they can teach the children, but they don't have to protect them? Does that make any sense? Would you send your child to a school where they may be in harms way, but they also might get their "learn" on?

Fuckin' moron.

Teachers are there to protect and teach children. How can they do that if they can not protect themselves?

If you doubt that?

Go check out the training of teacher...protection if the kids is NOT part of the curriculum.

So you're saying that they can teach the children, but they don't have to protect them? Does that make any sense? Would you send your child to a school where they may be in harms way, but they also might get their "learn" on?

Fuckin' moron.

Some will do it, but as a rule the teacher can leave the kids in the dust if there is an occurrence.

As to the occurrence which the OP is about, did you hear anything about TSA protecting anyone? I didn't. They just stood there and got shot.

If you doubt that?

Fuckin' moron.

Some will do it, but as a rule the teacher can leave the kids in the dust if there is an occurrence.

As to the occurrence which the OP is about, did you hear anything about TSA protecting anyone? I didn't. They just stood there and got shot.

On the news, just before the TSA "authority" came on speaking of arming TSA workers, they were talking about one of the guys who got shot while" helping on old man out of harms way". Which begs the question, if the gunman was after TSA workers, was that guy actually using an old man as a shield?

Fuckin' moron.

On the news, just before the TSA "authority" came on speaking of arming TSA workers, they were talking about one of the guys who got shot while" helping on old man out of harms way". Which begs the question, if the gunman was after TSA workers, was that guy actually using an old man as a shield?

That would not surprise me. They are too chicken shit to search a muslim, so why wouldn't they use a crippled old man as a shield! Are there any vids out there? I haven't looked, I figured they would be too embarrassing and would not be allowed.

Last edited:
Here is a vid. I don't see anyone 'helping.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx3wC3UzhWc]LAX Shooting -- VIDEO Shows Chaos, Panic - YouTube[/ame]

That would not surprise me. They are too chicken shit to search a muslim, so why wouldn't they use a crippled old man as a shield! Are there any vids out there? I haven't looked, I figured they would be too embarrassing and would not be allowed.

You're a very disturbed individual. I feel sorry for you.

OK, making another thread because I can't get this answered on the other one.

"As he embarked on his shooting spree, dressed in fatigues and carrying a high-powered rifle, Ciancia asked several cowering members of the public if they were TSA, witnesses claimed. He found his target, shooting dead 39-year-old agent Gerardo Hernandez, the first TSA officer to be killed in the line of duty since the agency's creation".

Read more: LAX Shooter Hated The Government - Business Insider

yep.......except photo he is wearing zero "fatigues"......and then of course, the pool of ketchup!!! LMAO....these mofu's don't even try hard anymore!!

LiveLeak.com - Photo of LAX Gunman Released

This entire story reeks.

He may have been in fatigues, but they still don't let soldiers carry guns on commercial planes. If he was carrying the type of weapon they said he was carrying and he asked people on the concourse if they were TSA, then why didn't at least one of them step quietly into one of the shops and have someone call security?

And when he found TSA, did they just stand there and let him take aim with a large weapon and shoot? WTF? Were they just frozen in time? Could no one have dived under the weapon at his feet and taken him down?

I know airports. In addition to our own Barkley regional here, I have been in Nashville International, Atlanta, Ottawa, Hong Kong, Beijing, Dallas-Fort Worth, Philadelphia, JFK in New York, Dulles in DC, Reagan in DC, Miami, Orlando, Cairo Egypt, Albuquerque, St. Louis, Kansas City, San Antonio, and Las Vegas. How in the hell did this happen?

What is reported to have gone down is just on the back side of beyond. This whole story is bizarre. I mean, seriously, doesn't ANYONE have any questions other that his party affiliation? Have none of you been in an airport?

AP_paul_ciancia_terminal_nt_131101_16x9_992.jpg

That scene simply defies logic. HOW did he get through a large airport with a large weapon, identify a TSA agent after asking multiple others, and shoot with a weapon that large and no one notified security or attempted to stop him?

I'm amazed frankly that it has taken so long for someone to go el flippo on the TSA.

Well, I am too. But what stumps me is how he got through a large crowded airport and stood there taking aim with no one attempting to stop him.

Critical thinking you mean ? Why would anyone want to do that when they can have cable news do it for them ?

OK, making another thread because I can't get this answered on the other one.

"As he embarked on his shooting spree, dressed in fatigues and carrying a high-powered rifle, Ciancia asked several cowering members of the public if they were TSA, witnesses claimed. He found his target, shooting dead 39-year-old agent Gerardo Hernandez, the first TSA officer to be killed in the line of duty since the agency's creation".

Read more: LAX Shooter Hated The Government - Business Insider

yep.......except photo he is wearing zero "fatigues"......and then of course, the pool of ketchup!!! LMAO....these mofu's don't even try hard anymore!!

LiveLeak.com - Photo of LAX Gunman Released

This entire story reeks.

He may have been in fatigues, but they still don't let soldiers carry guns on commercial planes. If he was carrying the type of weapon they said he was carrying and he asked people on the concourse if they were TSA, then why didn't at least one of them step quietly into one of the shops and have someone call security?

And when he found TSA, did they just stand there and let him take aim with a large weapon and shoot? WTF? Were they just frozen in time? Could no one have dived under the weapon at his feet and taken him down?

I know airports. In addition to our own Barkley regional here, I have been in Nashville International, Atlanta, Ottawa, Hong Kong, Beijing, Dallas-Fort Worth, Philadelphia, JFK in New York, Dulles in DC, Reagan in DC, Miami, Orlando, Cairo Egypt, Albuquerque, St. Louis, Kansas City, San Antonio, and Las Vegas. How in the hell did this happen?

What is reported to have gone down is just on the back side of beyond. This whole story is bizarre. I mean, seriously, doesn't ANYONE have any questions other that his party affiliation? Have none of you been in an airport?

AP_paul_ciancia_terminal_nt_131101_16x9_992.jpg

That scene simply defies logic. HOW did he get through a large airport with a large weapon, identify a TSA agent after asking multiple others, and shoot with a weapon that large and no one notified security or attempted to stop him?

I'm amazed frankly that it has taken so long for someone to go el flippo on the TSA.

Well, I am too. But what stumps me is how he got through a large crowded airport and stood there taking aim with no one attempting to stop him.

Critical thinking you mean ? Why would anyone want to do that when they can have cable news do it for them ?

That does seem to be in short supply these days. A few years back the fire alarms went off in a mall where we were shopping. We left the building at the nearest exit. But others were just milling about, some sitting on the benches on the concourse of the mall. There is a tendency to think it is only a fire drill. But when we got outside there were several fire trucks, ambulances, and police cars. AND there was smoke pouring from the building. No one was advising people to leave the building, and so they were not leaving the building. People these days are nothing but sheep. And the blackest sheep of all are the ones who are supposed to look out for public safety.

From that picture the weapon appears to be a Ruger Min-14 with a different stock. I can see the gas block, and aftermarket rail on the fore end, etc. Very hard to tell but I don't think that is any kind of AR variant that I've ever seen although the butt stock looks like a typical AR with the buffer tube and all. The absence of a forward sight adds to my supposition but those can be taken off easily and replaced with pop up sights. Nevertheless, you'll never get the truth out of this.

From that picture the weapon appears to be a Ruger Min-14 with a different stock. I can see the gas block, and aftermarket rail on the fore end, etc. Very hard to tell but I don't think that is any kind of AR variant that I've ever seen although the butt stock looks like a typical AR with the buffer tube and all. The absence of a forward sight adds to my supposition but those can be taken off easily and replaced with pop up sights. Nevertheless, you'll never get the truth out of this.

I can believe that.

The country is gone. The MSM is just a mouthpiece of the Pentagram and others. I find it kind of exciting because I love a fight.

from that picture the weapon appears to be a Ruger Min-14

from the news they have been saying a Smith and Wesson "assault" rifle

i dont follow S&W that closely do they have such a rifle seen in the picture

have they said where he bought the rifle

and the 30 magazines arnt they banned in that state

[...]

That's what's really sick about some of the comments here. I don't really give a damn what anyone's bad experience with the TSA is, I feel pretty confident saying that the man who died wasn't the perpetrator. So this cheering of his death and implications that he somehow deserved what he got are seriously fucked up.
I haven't read any comments to that effect. Explaining one's thoughts about why this shooting happened is not necessarily celebrating the event.

This fellow was shot because he performs a function that, even though it doesn't bother you, pisses off a lot of people -- including the occasional violent psychopath. Speaking for myself, I'm not happy the agent was killed but I know why it happened.

Ciancia is obviously a very very disturbed person. But there are some comments in this thread (and other related ones) that are also very disconcerting, if for no other reason than that they seem to show a creepy sort of glee in the fact that a man who was just doing his job was murdered by a complete stranger.
Yes. Ciancia is obviously crazy. But I'm curious about specifically which comments you are referring to.

Well, as far as I know S and W only make an AR variant. I don't see an AR mag well. If I had more time and patience I'd post an AR variant against a Mini-14 or 30 at that angle. I can't be certain, both are semi-auto and can hold 30 round mags, even though the AR is much less prone to jamming because of the way the mags feed IMO and a superior weapon in most cases*. I'm just nit picking. Matters not what semi-auto rifle was used.

I'm pretty positive you can get an AR type stock for the mini 14. Now that you mention it, ima look for a bolt assist next time they show it.

Well, as far as I know S and W only make an AR variant. I don't see an AR mag well. If I had more time and patience I'd post an AR variant against a Mini-14 or 30 at that angle. I can't be certain, both are semi-auto and can hold 30 round mags, even though the AR is much less prone to jamming because of the way the mags feed IMO and a superior weapon in most cases*. I'm just nit picking. Matters not what semi-auto rifle was used.

my interest in the firearm simply had to do more or less

if it was street legal in California

i know they have some pretty serious gun control laws

with bans on certain firearms

the way the mag detaches from the rifle

and the size of magazines allowed

I'm pretty positive you can get an AR type stock for the mini 14. Now that you mention it, ima look for a bolt assist next time they show it.

You can get an AR type stock, but their lame. They don't have the quality of a product from say...Mag Pul. A careful craftsman can add these features but I don't think this guy had the skill set. What is missing from the picture, which could be because of the angle, is the mag well, and the front of the rifle looks like a stainless steel Ruger 5.56, Mini-30, or Mini-14 from the angle. Both and AR and or those three guns can eat up a 30 round mag in seconds are completely illegal in the state of CA. The photo is lame but it doesn't look like an AR but more like a Ruger semi.

Forum List

Back