🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The LAX shooter. Riddle me this!

Yep, everytime a crazy with a war weapon shoots up some place, it is obviously a plot to keep people from having guns. And the answer is for even more people to have guns. Every crazy should have an arsenal.

Yep, everytime a crazy with a war weapon shoots up some place, it is obviously a plot to keep people from having guns. And the answer is for even more people to have guns. Every crazy should have an arsenal.

not every time.

but this story does not stick together.

the area on the photo with a blood and a gun is clearly NOT the area they are talking about - it is a boarding section and there are no TSA agents - it is way PAST security check up.

So if the shooting really took place there, the guy knew how to get there without necessity to go through the security.
which leads to additional question - HOW.
and totally does not stick to the story fed to the public.

And the picture in the OP is not at the base of an escalator. It is in a boarding area.

EXACTLY. and boarding areas are PAST security and TSA agents.

So who is lying here?

In reality, even though LAX is huge, Terminal 3 isn't massive. It's really not that far from security to the Virgin America boarding area. The entire terminal only has 13 gates and all but one of them are located in the bulb type area at the end of the terminal. Knowing that there was an unknown entity shooting with what would appear to most passengers in the terminal to be an assault rifle, that TSA agents are not armed, and that other passengers were justifiably panicking and trying to escape creating a pretty chaotic environment - it would absolutely give Ciancia enough time to move from the security checkpoint to the boarding area without being shot.

not every time.

the area on the photo with a blood and a gun is clearly NOT the area they are talking about - it is a boarding section and there are no TSA agents - it is way PAST security check up.

So if the shooting really took place there, the guy knew how to get there without necessity to go through the security.

I believe that he began shooting at the security checkpoint. or very close to it. As I stated in my other post, it is a relatively short distance between that checkpoint and the boarding area you are talking about.

not every time.

I believe that he began shooting at the security checkpoint. or very close to it. As I stated in my other post, it is a relatively short distance between that checkpoint and the boarding area you are talking about.
the blood stain on the floor is way beyond the security area( at least it looks like). unless it is the shooters own blood and he ran away from the security checkpoint ( which is hard to believe), but I don't know the airport in LA

not every time.

the blood stain on the floor is way beyond the security area( at least it looks like). unless it is the shooters own blood and he ran away from the security checkpoint ( which is hard to believe), but I don't know the airport in LA

Well first, there were multiple people who were shot, not just the TSA officer who was killed, so that blood could conceivably belong to any of them. Given, however, that the weapon used by Ciancia is in the shot, it's probably his blood. He was apprehended/shot by the Burger King, which makes sense given that photo, because it is right next to the boarding area. It would not have taken him long to go from the checkpoint to the boarding gates. Under a minute at a slightly brisk walk. I lived in LA for 6 years and Virgin America was my airline of choice, so I'm very familiar with the terminal.

Here's an image of the terminal, this is the entire terminal. As I said before, it is genuinely not very large.
Lax_pannel3.jpg

Yes, if he had the gun in a bag, this is true. I have seen many GIs in airports carrying duffle bags. Now, like it is with the old ladies who have joint replacements, GIs with duffle bags will be the new victims of the TSA. The whole thing is disgusting. I'm so damned tired of being fondled while middle eastern men and muslim women in robes bop right on in unaccosted. How convenient that their 'random' selections always bypass those who fit the terrorist profie..

When I went to Disney I had to have a stop over cuz I couldn't get a straight flight. I chose Miami because DFW is such a bitch. And I had to fly into Orlando International for Disney to pick up my bag, and to catch the Disney shuttle. Not sure it was worth it. Orlando is by far the worst I've ever been in. Most of their security people are Mexicans with an attitude. I wouldn't let them get out of my sight with my vial of medicine because it was the last one I had and I was due a cassette change as soon as I got home. They also tossed my checked suitcase, I guess because of the Tiki type wind chime I had. They kept scanning and rescanning my carry on. It went through the scanner at least 4 times. I had a daily pill box in the checked bag, it was open, and pills all over my suitcase. I didn't check to see if the one controlled med I have was still there or not. I really didn't want to know. Nor did I care. We are sheep now, and traveling comes with a price. Possibility of terrorism is not the biggest price you pay to travel by air. The indignity of body searches by dykey woman who won't change gloves every time you get searched is just disgusting.

And if you were to say anything about it Snodley Whiplash would come and throw you out of the airport.
I believe the resentment you've expressed here is mild compared to what I've read and have heard from more than one acquaintance who has been searched by TSA. The question inevitably arises as to whether those who complain, even bitterly, about the TSA searches would prefer they were discontinued, leaving all flights vulnerable to potential terrorist action.

The situation seems to be loosely analogous to having a colonoscopy (which I am required to do every two years). I profoundly hate it, especially the diabolical laxative prep, but the bottom line is it's better than having advanced colon cancer. In this rather suitable comparison, the TSA agents are a humanized form of the laxative prep.

It explains why few if any veterans of TSA searches are sympathetic about the victim of this L.A.X. shooting.

It wouldn't matter. All flights ARE vulnerable to potential terrorists because they pick and choose the people they think will not kick up an fuss and let those who most closely resemble Islamic terrorist with unsearched bags and flowing burkas with God only knows what on under them with absolutely no checking them over by hands on. There are youtubes all over the internet of elderly crippled people, young children, mentally ill people being provoked and pushed to the breaking point. If you think they have EVER searched anyone middle eastern or a middle eastern woman in Islamic garb then post it. I have been in ALL those airports I have named, and even the trip to Egypt only white Americans got the pat down. Those of us who have flown with any frequency are persecuted because we are white Americans while potential Islamic terrorists stride right in on the plane unmolested.

One youtube. One. Of an Islamic or middle eastern person getting a shake down. I am even taken to a special room and have to strip off most of my clothes while they fondle me, and sometimes I have to raise my blouse or shirt in front of everyone, so you are damned right people would prefer less molestation. Less molestation would not mean less security. They are not reducing the risk by current practices because they only search vulnerable little American children, elderly infirm individuals and grannies like myself with joint replacements and written proof of such from the doctor, and that is born out every day and every week somewhere in the US. They 'randomly' choose the most vulnerable and least likely to complain about their shit. I wish I could harbor hard feelings about this shooting, but I do not. They brought it on themselves. I hope the TSA gestapo gets the hit. People get tired of their shit.

In reality, this shooter had that olive skin and black hair that is so classic of the middle easterner. I'm sure they didn't give him a second look regardless what his nationality is, what he was wearing, or what he was carrying. There have been a plethora of theories and misinformation about how this happened. Well, here's a flash. It happened because he had olive skin and black hair and was perceived to be a middle easterner.

Last edited:
All of you talking about how this TSA agent's death was payback or justified are really disgusting people.

Just for comparison, let's say that I were to claim that I thought that conservatives were dangerous and damaging this country, and then cheered the shooter when conservatives were murdered because well, hey, as far as I'm concerned payback's a bitch, right, shouldn't have been a douchebag conservative if you didn't want to get shot, amiright? What if I cheered the murder of a priest because hey, if he didn't want to get shot Catholic priests shouldn't have molested all those kids. Should've known it'd come back at them someday, huh?

Now if I actually felt that way - would you all think that I was a good person?
While Conservatives and Catholic priests are disliked by many, these TSA agents are deeply despised by some. In this specific example the level of hatred obviously has reached an extreme level.

Because I have no reason to travel by air I have never experienced the kind of invasive searching all air travelers are subjected to. But everyone I know who has experienced it has expressed extreme resentment of the process, which ultimately and unavoidably translates as personal dislike for the agent who embarrassed them. Because, regardless of the reason for this obnoxious invasion of personal privacy, even the most psychologically stable individual is naturally and understandably offended by it. So imagine how it affects the occasional paranoid schizophrenic anti-authoritarian who happens to own an assault rifle.

All of you talking about how this TSA agent's death was payback or justified are really disgusting people.

Just for comparison, let's say that I were to claim that I thought that conservatives were dangerous and damaging this country, and then cheered the shooter when conservatives were murdered because well, hey, as far as I'm concerned payback's a bitch, right, shouldn't have been a douchebag conservative if you didn't want to get shot, amiright? What if I cheered the murder of a priest because hey, if he didn't want to get shot Catholic priests shouldn't have molested all those kids. Should've known it'd come back at them someday, huh?

While Conservatives and Catholic priests are disliked by many, these TSA agents are deeply despised by some. In this specific example the level of hatred obviously has reached an extreme level.

Because I have no reason to travel by air I have never experienced the kind of invasive searching all air travelers are subjected to. But everyone I know who has experienced it has expressed extreme resentment of the process, which ultimately and unavoidably translates as personal dislike for the agent who embarrassed them. Because, regardless of the reason for this obnoxious invasion of personal privacy, even the most psychologically stable individual is naturally and understandably offended by it. So imagine how it affects the occasional paranoid schizophrenic anti-authoritarian who happens to own an assault rifle.

I travel by air all the time and I have never once felt violated by a TSA search. I have never once, in all my time traveling, seen another passenger get upset at a TSA agent.

But regardless, what I want to know is, why the hell does that matter? Does the fact that there have been some bad TSA experiences mean that it's okay that Gerardo Hernandez bled to death? That a father and husband who viewed his job as a way of serving the country he immigrated to as a teenager was murdered? That others in the terminal were shot? That they were terrorized? That a friend of mine hid in a bathroom certain that she was going to die?

That's what's really sick about some of the comments here. I don't really give a damn what anyone's bad experience with the TSA is, I feel pretty confident saying that the man who died wasn't the perpetrator. So this cheering of his death and implications that he somehow deserved what he got are seriously fucked up.

Ciancia is obviously a very very disturbed person. But there are some comments in this thread (and other related ones) that are also very disconcerting, if for no other reason than that they seem to show a creepy sort of glee in the fact that a man who was just doing his job was murdered by a complete stranger.

Nah they would just think you are a republican.

Interestingly, I just heard TSA "authorities" talk about how there is now a need to arm TSA agents. Isn't that interesting?

When a gunman shows up and guns down "civilians", there is a need to disarm, or regulate heavier the arms which "civilians" can get. But when a govt agent gets gunned down, there is a need to arm govt. agents.

See how that works?

Some observations are just worth repeating:

TSA is there to protect the passengers. How can they do that if they can't even pr:eek:tect themselves?

Teachers are there to protect and teach children. How can they do that if they can not protect themselves?

:eusa_boohoo:

So, your answer is for all of us to be heavily armed at all times? For each of us to have guns on or about us wherever we are at?

For the last decade, we have seen the number of guns in this nation increase. And we have seen increasing incidents of crazies with these guns, particulary the war weapons, killing or injuring multiple people per incident. Yet your answer is more guns. Insanity.

TSA is there to protect the passengers. How can they do that if they can't even pr:eek:tect themselves?

Teachers are there to protect and teach children. How can they do that if they can not protect themselves?

Sweetie? Teachers are not here to protect the children.

If you doubt that?

Go check out the training of teacher...protection if the kids is NOT part of the curriculum.

]TSA is there to protect the passengers. How can they do that if they can't even pr:eek:tect themselves?[/SIZE]

theoretically - yes. In practice - not so much.

Possibly he had a folding-stock AK or M-4 which are short and easily concealed in a duffle bag. Once again we see he accessed hundreds of unarmed travelers before he was encountered so why are the metal-detectors only for plane-boarding? Why not at the front doors of terminals? The answer is duh, we didn't think of that? Nope, expensive....nobody really takes security seriously and this won't change that. As for the TSA folks......I really don't care about them....they grope people's genitals all day and go home.....this kind of settles a score for all the molesting and sexual assault they do for a living.

Possibly he had a folding-stock

is that legal in California

So, your answer is for all of us to be heavily armed at all times? For each of us to have guns on or about us wherever we are at?

For the last decade, we have seen the number of guns in this nation increase. And we have seen increasing incidents of crazies with these guns, particulary the war weapons, killing or injuring multiple people per incident. Yet your answer is more guns. Insanity.

Lies. As gun ownership and the population has increased, violent, gun related crime has declined. Not that there is a correlation directly. But there certainly isn't one to your false assertion either.

And it isn't only MY position, I heard the head of the TSA this morning talking about arming TSA agents.

Forum List

Back