🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The LAX shooter. Riddle me this!

Well, as far as I know S and W only make an AR variant. I don't see an AR mag well. If I had more time and patience I'd post an AR variant against a Mini-14 or 30 at that angle. I can't be certain, both are semi-auto and can hold 30 round mags, even though the AR is much less prone to jamming because of the way the mags feed IMO and a superior weapon in most cases*. I'm just nit picking. Matters not what semi-auto rifle was used.

my interest in the firearm simply had to do more or less

if it was street legal in California

i know they have some pretty serious gun control laws

with bans on certain firearms

the way the mag detaches from the rifle

and the size of magazines allowed

Illegal in every form under Cali law. Doesn't matter who manufactured it. It has a big mag, fires semi-auto, and has an extendable stock. It's Feinstein's worst nightmare.

Also, the Ruger flings brass all over the place. From the picture you can see the casings all over the place but he was probably on the move. AR variants drop them more regularly across the ground. What the dude really needed was A Saiga 12, a 50 round drum, a slide fire stock, and some body armor. His massacre with that rig would have notable. You don't see people trying to ban twelve guage shotguns very often but had he used them there would be dead bodies everywhere.

LAX "shooting"......lmao......did anybody catch the vampire with the 50 inch chest being wheeled to an ambulance in a wheelchair!!!

This is great shit >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOZWeo6Geo]LAX SHOOTING DUMMY - 100% Proof of Hoax - LAX False Flag MUST SEE! - YouTube[/ame]

Skooker you never fail to disappoint in your ability to even make posters like ShootSpeeders seem sane.

No event is ever just what it was, it is all a hoax.

[...]

That's what's really sick about some of the comments here. I don't really give a damn what anyone's bad experience with the TSA is, I feel pretty confident saying that the man who died wasn't the perpetrator. So this cheering of his death and implications that he somehow deserved what he got are seriously fucked up.
I haven't read any comments to that effect. Explaining one's thoughts about why this shooting happened is not necessarily celebrating the event.

This fellow was shot because he performs a function that, even though it doesn't bother you, pisses off a lot of people -- including the occasional violent psychopath. Speaking for myself, I'm not happy the agent was killed but I know why it happened.

Ciancia is obviously a very very disturbed person. But there are some comments in this thread (and other related ones) that are also very disconcerting, if for no other reason than that they seem to show a creepy sort of glee in the fact that a man who was just doing his job was murdered by a complete stranger.
Yes. Ciancia is obviously crazy. But I'm curious about specifically which comments you are referring to.

Here's a few:

That would not surprise me. They are too chicken shit to search a muslim, so why wouldn't they use a crippled old man as a shield! Are there any vids out there? I haven't looked, I figured they would be too embarrassing and would not be allowed.

Some will do it, but as a rule the teacher can leave the kids in the dust if there is an occurrence.

As to the occurrence which the OP is about, did you hear anything about TSA protecting anyone? I didn't. They just stood there and got shot.

On the news, just before the TSA "authority" came on speaking of arming TSA workers, they were talking about one of the guys who got shot while" helping on old man out of harms way". Which begs the question, if the gunman was after TSA workers, was that guy actually using an old man as a shield?

:eusa_boohoo:

Payback can be a bitch.

As for the TSA folks......I really don't care about them....they grope people's genitals all day and go home.....this kind of settles a score for all the molesting and sexual assault they do for a living.

I don't really believe we know much about this yet, but I think given the last 2 states he hung around in that it would have been difficult to procure such a weapon unless from the black market. At least targeted actual bad guys as opposed to kids.

RWN's will be happy; one less TSA Agent.

Absolutely.

Also, the Ruger flings brass all over the place. From the picture you can see the casings all over the place but he was probably on the move. AR variants drop them more regularly across the ground. What the dude really needed was A Saiga 12, a 50 round drum, a slide fire stock, and some body armor. His massacre with that rig would have notable. You don't see people trying to ban twelve guage shotguns very often but had he used them there would be dead bodies everywhere.

Wow, what a shame he didn't have you as an advisor.

Skooker you never fail to disappoint in your ability to even make posters like ShootSpeeders seem sane.

No event is ever just what it was, it is all a hoax.

Thanx s0n.....taking bows. And nah......some shit is happening that is simple batshit loco like New Jersey last night.

A huge majority of people out there are desperate to cling to the established narrative as provided by the msm. I get it. My role in here is to get just a handful to open up their eyes to the reality manufacturing company. In the meantime, it is really hysterical to see what these people can actually get past people these days........shit.....they don't even try hard anymore and the sheeple hop right on board.:lol::lol:

Here's a few:

[...]
Okay. Thanks.

The authors of those comments obviously are anti-authoritarian, which to some extent I am as well. But I will neither defend nor condemn the feelings they've expressed because I have no experience to base an opinion on. I don't fly so I've never even seen a TSA agent or watched what it is they do.

Regardless of the unquestionably valid reason for the TSA search process those whose personal orientation is anti-authoritarian will be offended by another person subjecting them to the indignity of it -- some much more than others. What came to mind when I learned about the LAX shootings is a passage from Eldridge Cleaver's book, Soul On Ice (which I read back in the sixties), in which he tells of the rage he felt toward the prison guards who subjected him to body searches, saying that indignity more than anything else about the prisoner/guard relationship made him fantasize about killing them.

So the most I can say about this now is people react differently to the TSA searches.

From that picture the weapon appears to be a Ruger Min-14 with a different stock. I can see the gas block, and aftermarket rail on the fore end, etc. Very hard to tell but I don't think that is any kind of AR variant that I've ever seen although the butt stock looks like a typical AR with the buffer tube and all. The absence of a forward sight adds to my supposition but those can be taken off easily and replaced with pop up sights. Nevertheless, you'll never get the truth out of this.

I'm pretty positive you can get an AR type stock for the mini 14. Now that you mention it, ima look for a bolt assist next time they show it.

You can get an AR type stock, but their lame. They don't have the quality of a product from say...Mag Pul. A careful craftsman can add these features but I don't think this guy had the skill set. What is missing from the picture, which could be because of the angle, is the mag well, and the front of the rifle looks like a stainless steel Ruger 5.56, Mini-30, or Mini-14 from the angle. Both and AR and or those three guns can eat up a 30 round mag in seconds are completely illegal in the state of CA. The photo is lame but it doesn't look like an AR but more like a Ruger semi.

Not clear enough for to say for sure, but I swear I see the bolt assist on the reciever. But then, the more I look at the stock, the.more it looks.likea.folder.

OK, making another thread because I can't get this answered on the other one.

"As he embarked on his shooting spree, dressed in fatigues and carrying a high-powered rifle, Ciancia asked several cowering members of the public if they were TSA, witnesses claimed. He found his target, shooting dead 39-year-old agent Gerardo Hernandez, the first TSA officer to be killed in the line of duty since the agency's creation".

Read more: LAX Shooter Hated The Government - Business Insider

yep.......except photo he is wearing zero "fatigues"......and then of course, the pool of ketchup!!! LMAO....these mofu's don't even try hard anymore!!

LiveLeak.com - Photo of LAX Gunman Released

This entire story reeks.

He may have been in fatigues, but they still don't let soldiers carry guns on commercial planes. If he was carrying the type of weapon they said he was carrying and he asked people on the concourse if they were TSA, then why didn't at least one of them step quietly into one of the shops and have someone call security?

And when he found TSA, did they just stand there and let him take aim with a large weapon and shoot? WTF? Were they just frozen in time? Could no one have dived under the weapon at his feet and taken him down?

I know airports. In addition to our own Barkley regional here, I have been in Nashville International, Atlanta, Ottawa, Hong Kong, Beijing, Dallas-Fort Worth, Philadelphia, JFK in New York, Dulles in DC, Reagan in DC, Miami, Orlando, Cairo Egypt, Albuquerque, St. Louis, Kansas City, San Antonio, and Las Vegas. How in the hell did this happen?

What is reported to have gone down is just on the back side of beyond. This whole story is bizarre. I mean, seriously, doesn't ANYONE have any questions other that his party affiliation? Have none of you been in an airport?

AP_paul_ciancia_terminal_nt_131101_16x9_992.jpg

That scene simply defies logic. HOW did he get through a large airport with a large weapon, identify a TSA agent after asking multiple others, and shoot with a weapon that large and no one notified security or attempted to stop him?

I'm amazed frankly that it has taken so long for someone to go el flippo on the TSA.

Well, I am too. But what stumps me is how he got through a large crowded airport and stood there taking aim with no one attempting to stop him.

How did the shoe bomber board an airplane and get almost to his destination?

LAX "shooting"......lmao......did anybody catch the vampire with the 50 inch chest being wheeled to an ambulance in a wheelchair!!!

This is great shit >>>>

LAX SHOOTING DUMMY - 100% Proof of Hoax - LAX False Flag MUST SEE! - YouTube

Holy shit! Couldn't be more fake. You'd think being so close to Hollyweird, they'd have better effects.

Yep......the illusionists don't even try hard anymore. The masses buy anything these days!!

Go google "Boston bombing photos amputee" and check out the guy with one leg blown off in a wheelchair!! Beyond hysterical.......5 minutes after a guy gets his leg blown off, he rolling up Main Street fully alert looking like he's heading to the local bar for a beer!! OK......and check out the photos right after the bomb went off......same guy laying on the ground on his back but........no fucking blood:lol::lol::lol:

Just like Ketchup Man at LAX laying next to a pool of "blood":lol::lol:

Here's a few:

[...]
Okay. Thanks.

The authors of those comments obviously are anti-authoritarian, which to some extent I am as well. But I will neither defend nor condemn the feelings they've expressed because I have no experience to base an opinion on. I don't fly so I've never even seen a TSA agent or watched what it is they do.

Regardless of the unquestionably valid reason for the TSA search process those whose personal orientation is anti-authoritarian will be offended by another person subjecting them to the indignity of it -- some much more than others. What came to mind when I learned about the LAX shootings is a passage from Eldridge Cleaver's book, Soul On Ice (which I read back in the sixties), in which he tells of the rage he felt toward the prison guards who subjected him to body searches, saying that indignity more than anything else about the prisoner/guard relationship made him fantasize about killing them.

So the most I can say about this now is people react differently to the TSA searches.

Those of us who have been molested have a somewhat different take on it than those who have not. And it's every time I fly and has been so in every airport I named. Dang, I forgot one - Birmingham.

The bullshit going on in airports is supposed to keep passengers safe, but it is unPC to search anyone middle eastern or in muslim garb. You might want to look up which group, muslims or American grannies, have taken down the most planes. Yet, it is always American grannies who are getting molested in airports. Never muslims. The reason this guy got as far as he did is because he has olive skin and black hair. Ding ding ding~! Looks to be of middle eastern descent. Not at all like an American granny. No one paid him any mind at all. Not even as he assembled a gun on a crowded concourse and took aim. Think about it.

Why can't you people GET this?

Last edited:
Here's a few:

[...]
Okay. Thanks.

Those of us who have been molested have a somewhat different take on it than those who have not. And it's every time I fly and has been so in every airport I named. Dang, I forgot one - Birmingham.

The bullshit going on in airports is supposed to keep passengers safe, but it is unPC to search anyone middle eastern or in muslim garb. You might want to look up which group, muslims or American grannies, have taken down the most planes. Yet, it is always American grannies who are getting molested in airports. Never muslims. The reason this guy got as far as he did is because he has olive skin and black hair. Ding ding ding~! Looks to be of middle eastern descent. Not at all like an American granny. No one paid him any mind at all. Not even as he assembled a gun and took aim. Think about it.

Interesting post. Sheds a little light on the inappropriate anger displayed in every post.

Okay. Thanks.

The bullshit going on in airports is supposed to keep passengers safe, but it is unPC to search anyone middle eastern or in muslim garb. You might want to look up which group, muslims or American grannies, have taken down the most planes. Yet, it is always American grannies who are getting molested in airports. Never muslims. The reason this guy got as far as he did is because he has olive skin and black hair. Ding ding ding~! Looks to be of middle eastern descent. Not at all like an American granny. No one paid him any mind at all. Not even as he assembled a gun and took aim. Think about it.

Interesting post. Sheds a little light on the inappropriate anger displayed in every post.

Oh fuck you. You are nothing but another sock.

Oh fuck you. You are nothing but another sock.

It's always fun to watch a poster's assertions proved in the very reply they get. :D

Forum List

Back