The Lazy Poor

Good hard-working Americans just can't catch a break. Businesses don't want to pay em and Big Brother wants to take more & more. Once you lose the hard-working Middle Class, you lose the support of the People. And that's when Revolution becomes likely. I truly believe if our Founding Fathers were around today, they would be calling for another Revolution. We've gone backwards as a Nation. We now resemble the time of oppressive Pre-Revolution King-Rule. The dam is gonna break at some point. An awesome flood is coming.

and how exactly will you and your fringe idiot child vitim hunting cohorts get anyone to heed your insane wall scratchings?

You are part of a tiny minority whom sane people call kooks

A tiny minority now, a massive majority later. You can't screw the good hard-working Middle Class forever. The dam is going to break. Better build an Ark.

You are lying to yourself dude.

they dont agree withh your fringe ideas and jsut lying and pretending they do makes you a looney

your paulbot bullshit is based on historically failed ideas.

Your in the loser gang by choice.

why?

since "the lazy poor" is "code" for blacks.....let's talk about the corrupt, criminal, and lazy Asians.

Gee nobody told me. Most of the poor I know are whites. In fact, blacks only make up 3% of our states population.

Right. But Ms. Chic has a thing against blacks. Truth be told, she is a minority, as well, and whites don't like her, any more than they like me.

Poverty can never be eliminated. Poverty is relative. You are only as poor as someone else is rich. In the land of billionaires, the mere millionaires are in poverty.

That's why the poor in America are wealthy beyond the wildest dreams of 90% of the world's poor.

What has changed now, is that poverty has created an entitlement. Someone so poor that they only have a 46" flat screen TV is ENTITLED to a 52" flat screen TV because they are too poor buy one for themselves.

I call Bullshit.

Yes, everything is "relative," and that's exactly the problem. In an incredibly wealthy nation that has been built ENTIRELY on the backs of wage slaves, the labor force has lost its motivation. Nothing pays, and there are few passages to improvement. And they share a shockingly small portion of the wealth their efforts created.

Bitch all you want, but the reality of a brutalized work force lay in tatters everywhere. This is an issue that will only grow larger.

Totally false.

Just remember to not do things to reduce the support.

a huge protion of white Americans like me have always been on the side of Freedom and respect for all

The lazy poor think that any work at all is "brutal" and cannot understand the concept of "work hard, get ahead".

It's the "hard" part that they object to. They think they should be able to sit on their dumb asses all day, and have everything provided by the state.

They are the butt babies of Obama and Ayers. Aren't they great.

I suppose it is a part of "hard work, get ahead," but several folks that I've met, who complain as the poster above does, never learned "delayed gratification."

Brutalized work force...lol.

You want to see a brutalized work force, look to a communist state.

That was a funny comment. Especially since the brutalized work force files a workers comp claim when they break a nail.

since "the lazy poor" is "code" for blacks.....let's talk about the corrupt, criminal, and lazy Asians.

Gee nobody told me. Most of the poor I know are whites. In fact, blacks only make up 3% of our states population.

Right. But Ms. Chic has a thing against blacks. Truth be told, she is a minority, as well, and whites don't like her, any more than they like me.

" But Ms. Chic has a thing against blacks."

That is untrue, and merely your diaphanous pretext due to an inability to either understand, or counter the OP.

"...whites don't like her, any more than they like me."
I've never had any problems with any group.

You know why people take an instant dislike to you? ‘Cause it saves time.

The lazy poor think that any work at all is "brutal" and cannot understand the concept of "work hard, get ahead".

It's the "hard" part that they object to. They think they should be able to sit on their dumb asses all day, and have everything provided by the state.

They are the butt babies of Obama and Ayers. Aren't they great.

I suppose it is a part of "hard work, get ahead," but several folks that I've met, who complain as the poster above does, never learned "delayed gratification."

The laziest SOB's I know are "retired," on "disability," or run "small businesses" (i.e., mow lawns and pay no taxes) and reliably vote GOP. These old fuckers that vote GOP every year are the biggest entitlement recipients around.

That is untrue, and merely your diaphanous pretext due to an inability to either understand, or counter the OP.

No, honey. Your response is "pedestrian" and "simplistic". The very notion that you can be Asian and conservative, is an oxymoron. You're viewed as much an "outsider" as I am, stupid bitch. And like I'm going to take your word for anything, after you've posted propaganda by the likes of Star Parker and Thomas Sowell, both "black" conservative "white apologists". Who the fuck do you think is going to buy their nonsense, but white conservative ideologues who see you as an aberration, trying to assimilate. LOL

No, honey. Your response is "pedestrian" and "simplistic". The very notion that you can be Asian and conservative, is an oxymoron. You're viewed as much an "outsider" as I am, stupid bitch. And like I'm going to take your word for anything, after you've posted propaganda by the likes of Star Parker and Thomas Sowell, both "black" conservative "white apologists". Who the fuck do you think is going to buy their nonsense, but white conservative ideologues who see you as an aberration, trying to assimilate. LOL

Poet = one of the Lazy Poor that Star speaks of!

Self loathing is so unbecoming.

Yup.

I wonder if there is any word that has negative connotations which isn't a "code" word for blacks in the eyes of the PC Police.

Perhaps the various hosts on MSNBC's programs could all run a segment called "today's racist code word"? :eusa_think:

Yet you never deal with the truth of the conservative values system: Star Parker is happy and successful. Black.

Joseph Phillips, happy,conservative....black.

Exhibit #1....hostile, angry at everyone.....you.

You make my case.

So, what is to be said about one who chooses to be as you are?
Simply this:
So dumb, his dog teaches him tricks.

Yup.

I wonder if there is any word that has negative connotations which isn't a "code" word for blacks in the eyes of the PC Police.

"The lazy poor"?????? Who could they possibly be referring to? WASP's? You seem to think people are stupid, and can't recognize code when it appears. Get a better code, if you don't want people to know who you're referring to.

Yup.

"The lazy poor"?????? Who could they possibly be referring to? WASP's? You seem to think people are stupid, and can't recognize code when it appears. Get a better code, if you don't want people to know who you're referring to.

Paranoia....great destroya'

They are already offered the same free "choice" as everyone else: a free public education that equips them with all the necessary tools to get a job (math, reading, writing). From there they can EARN their way towards college, apply for a few scholarships, or choose the military for the means to afford a more skilled education. The catch? They have to work hard and apply themselves. Do you honestly expect the more responsible people to pick up the tab for those with no initiative of their own to LEARN how to succeed in life? We each "choose" how successful we want to be, based on our willingness to educate and apply ourselves. You also begin to learn, when life's own experiences teaches you what opportunities are left for those who happen to turn away from that pursuit of an education.

Government in no way helps the poor by cradling and nurturing them whenever someone fails to take an active, accountable and a responsible role for their OWN life. Government is the enabler to poverty, with all their free government programs and offers (like cell phones). It's a form of entitlement reward that takes away the need to really have any personal initiative - creating a "government will simply do it" mentality.

One of our Founders sums it up best:

I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.”
- Ben Franklin

After all that it shouldn't be hard for you to name the societies that have solved their poverty problems by keeping the government out of the business of helping the poor.

Give me that list.

Oh I'm sure there will still be some form of poverty, it wont be gone completely. However, that shouldn't be anyone ELSE'S problem but the "individual" to take on that role of responsibility. That is the whole point behind the freedom found in the "pursuit of happiness". Where does it state that such happiness would be guaranteed to every citizen? Are we not responsible adults capable of making our OWN choices in life, or not? We have been given free education, and we were each given free opportunity .... a clear choice of how we are to live out our lives. Where there is freedom comes individual responsibility, as well as personal consequences if such free individual opportunities are rejected. However NYcarbineer wants to lead them by the hand, when they fail to take on that role of personal responsibility.

Fair enough. If you feel Ben Franklin is incorrect, and government IS the true solution to poverty, prove it!

With all the BILLIONS of government dollars thrown at the poverty issue, it should be very easy for you to locate and provide some factual bit of evidence to support your argument. A government statistic where all their assistance programs have actually REDUCED the poverty rate in the last 20 years? That can't be too hard to ask of you, now should it??

I asked you for examples, you have none. You want to switch to a system that has no evidence of success in the history of humankind.

Not a good idea.

No one is entitled to someone else's income. That's theft. And more & more Americans are getting fed up. Businesses don't want to pay em and Big Brother wants to steal more & more from em. What do they do? Who do they turn to? Desperate frustration is setting in amongst the masses.

Forum List

Back