The Left Finds Religion

I will never under why anyone from the LGBT community insist on being apart of any religious organization.

Religion is very cruel to them.

Especially the far left religion..

And Islam....which the left adores. Come to think of it Islam in ideology pretty much goes against everything the left supports.

It's a mystery
And pretty much is in line with all the things the right supports, yet you despise them. It's a mystery.
Even the child molesting part......Muhammed.....Catholic priests....two sides of the same coin.

Pete waddles in with his redundant BS again....so tiresome and annoying

I will never under why anyone from the LGBT community insist on being apart of any religious organization.

And Islam....which the left adores. Come to think of it Islam in ideology pretty much goes against everything the left supports.

It's a mystery
And pretty much is in line with all the things the right supports, yet you despise them. It's a mystery.
Even the child molesting part......Muhammed.....Catholic priests....two sides of the same coin.

And yet the far left supports Muhammed..

As it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood
Great. That’s where Planned Parenthood should get all of its money, by donation rather than from folks who pay federal income taxes.
I donate every year on behalf of Sean Hannity, until he does the waterboarding he promised. I used to donate to Wounded Warriors, but they turned out to be dodgy.

It's a mystery

Sure beats actually saying you are against Catholic priest molesters, eh?

It's a mystery

I am...now stop making shit up, Pete. Your lies done went and caught up with you. Nobody pays any attention to your inane ramblings LOL

ANYONE who sexually abuses a child deserves nothing less than death. That includes priests, muslims, homos, politicians...ANYONE

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

Great. That’s where Planned Parenthood should get all of its money, by donation rather than from folks who pay federal income taxes.

Why? We taxpayers fund a lot of things we don't like. That stinking crook who is in charge of the Department of Education wants to steal from the taxpayers to fund her indoctrination centers. Why should we pay for that shit?

It's a mystery

Muhammed's a guy like Paul, like L. Ron Hubbard, like Joseph Smith.....who's been dead a long time.

It's a mystery

Muhammed's a guy like Paul, like L. Ron Hubbard, like Joseph Smith.....who's been dead a long time.

Yes and the far left loves him and has his followers as part of their protected class.

You know the far left religion that you follow without question or hesitation?

It's a mystery

I am...now stop making shit up, Pete. Your lies done went and caught up with you. Nobody pays any attention to your inane ramblings LOL

ANYONE who sexually abuses a child deserves nothing less than death. That includes priests, muslims, homos, politicians...ANYONE
You are? How long and how much has it taken for you to actually say that? Like pulling teeth, eh?

Why? We taxpayers fund a lot of things we don't like. That stinking crook who is in charge of the Department of Education wants to steal from the taxpayers to fund her indoctrination centers. Why should we pay for that shit?
We shouldn’t. And ditto for PBS and others.

Definitely sounds like sign of days of Rome, Caligula and Nero, sign of American civilization on life-support.

Well yes, LGBT cult has history of wanting to make sexually abusing children a "right", so I think people are 'cruel' to them for same reason they are 'cruel' to KKK, or Neo-Nazi, or other groups which promote repellent ideology.

So maybe solution is for LGBT cultists to leave the cult which exists for purpose of coaching children into deviant and sodomite lifestyle, and embrace normal and healthy lifestyle instead?

What these reprobates are doing here, is no different than what those Prosperity Gospel reprobates who helped bring Trump in Office are doing.

You are? How long and how much has it taken for you to actually say that? Like pulling teeth, eh?

I've said it a number of times....in fact to you. Stop your lying.

Anytime you want to go to the mat on Christianity let me know....I'll wipe this forum clean with you.

Far better than you have tired, atheists are the most fun, they know so much they really don't know. They always get hung up on Testaments and Covenants.
Your chosen moniker alone disqualifies you from "going to the mat on Christianity" with, well....anyone.

LoLz!!!

#TooFunny

It's a mystery

I am just remembering about what I read ....about projection....particularly about anonymous people who try to fat-shame others......most likely while they are 350 lbs plus and munching on cheetos.

It's a mystery

I am just remembering about what I read ....about projection....particularly about anonymous people who try to fat-shame others......most likely while they are 350 lbs plus and munching on cheetos.

Yes you far left drones project a lot also show what true Hypocrites you are!

Definitely sounds like sign of days of Rome, Caligula and Nero, sign of American civilization on life-support.
You don't know your Roman history, do you? Those were the Roman high days.....where the Empire was at it's best. Rome didn't fall until the christians took over centuries later.

Anytime you want to go to the mat on Christianity let me know....I'll wipe this forum clean with you.

Far better than you have tired, atheists are the most fun, they know so much they really don't know. They always get hung up on Testaments and Covenants.
Your chosen moniker alone disqualifies you from "going to the mat on Christianity" with, well....anyone.

LoLz!!!

#TooFunny

I'd take you on in a hearbeat. You're another one who blabbers and nobody pays much attention to.

You're so beneath me

Forum List

Back