The Left Finds Religion

I'd take you on in a hearbeat. You're another one who blabbers and nobody pays much attention to.

You're so beneath me
1tr0gz.jpg

As it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood
Great. That’s where Planned Parenthood should get all of its money, by donation rather than from folks who pay federal income taxes.

Why? We taxpayers fund a lot of things we don't like. That stinking crook who is in charge of the Department of Education wants to steal from the taxpayers to fund her indoctrination centers. Why should we pay for that shit?
We shouldn’t. And ditto for PBS and others.
Get rid of the "faith-based initiative" funding and repeal the tax exemption for religions.

So a church is being made that doesn't overtly hate gays -- why does that bother you?

In fact, gays being accepted in church is not some new thing -- just ask this guy:
image4764474x.jpg
A "church" that celebrates sin. Think it thru. I know you can get this

Don't hold your breath...he swears I started 300 threads on ANIFTA.

Dumber than a stump

Anytime you want to go to the mat on Christianity let me know....I'll wipe this forum clean with you.

Far better than you have tired, atheists are the most fun, they know so much they really don't know. They always get hung up on Testaments and Covenants.
Your chosen moniker alone disqualifies you from "going to the mat on Christianity" with, well....anyone.

LoLz!!!

#TooFunny

I'd take you on in a hearbeat. You're another one who blabbers and nobody pays much attention to.

You're so beneath me
English.....learn it. :777:

So a church is being made that doesn't overtly hate gays -- why does that bother you?

In fact, gays being accepted in church is not some new thing -- just ask this guy:
image4764474x.jpg
A church that is upfront about their sin is far more appealing than churches who hides it, like ole Ted...

Any church can worship their respective Sky Daddies however the choose -- and I am sure this church will be causing less harm than old Ted did

image4764474x.jpg

This anti-LGBT thing is an affectation of some "Christian" cults. It's not everybody. The so-called "Christians" who push this anti-LGBT thing unfortunately have an emotional hang-up.

Anytime you want to go to the mat on Christianity let me know....I'll wipe this forum clean with you.

Far better than you have tired, atheists are the most fun, they know so much they really don't know. They always get hung up on Testaments and Covenants.
Your chosen moniker alone disqualifies you from "going to the mat on Christianity" with, well....anyone.

LoLz!!!

#TooFunny

You're so beneath me
English.....learn it. :777:

Trolling...cease it, Pete

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

The left have always had religion.

They don't have one agenda that is not anti God.

image.jpeg

Definitely sounds like sign of days of Rome, Caligula and Nero, sign of American civilization on life-support.
You don't know your Roman history, do you? Those were the Roman high days.....where the Empire was at it's best. Rome didn't fall until the christians took over centuries later.
Rome deserved to fall for being degenerate, Christian being the superior culture rightly destroyed them and attempt to eliminate their pagan rites and practices.

Christianity naturally survived due to the superiority of their Godly ways over those of pagan savages, so if America embraced pagan ways of Romans like Caligula and Nero, such as rape, incest, sodomy, and bloodlust for children - then they deserve death at hands of righteous and subversion to theocratic rule - since only nations have right to exist with concepts like "freedom" if they Godly and just, otherwise they deserve be subverted to will of Godly rulers.

View attachment 210331

It's no church, let them pretend we know better

View attachment 210331

It's Disciples of Christ (I looked at this church's webpage). Probably not your denomination. This is why I want people to identify their denominations instead of just saying "Christian." Your version of Christianity is your version. Other people have other versions of it. You don't have any right to say that you alone represent the Supreme Being.This is just being pompous and arrogant.

View attachment 210331

It's Disciples of Christ (I looked at this church's webpage). Probably not your denomination. This is why I want people to identify their denominations instead of just saying "Christian." Your version of Christianity is your version. Other people have other versions of it. You don't have any right to say that you alone represent the Supreme Being.This is just being pompous and arrogant.
There is only one version of Christianity.
Any group diverting from Scripture is simply a cult.

View attachment 210331

Any group that believes in biblical infallibility and inerrancy is simply a cult. These were dumb ideas from the Reformation Calvinists. Then came that screwball Darby. And then nutcases like graham, jeffress, the falwells. There are many, many versions of Christianity.

This anti-gay shit was created by a bunch of emotional monkeys. Nobody has to buy into it.

View attachment 210331

Any group that believes in biblical infallibility and inerrancy is simply a cult. These were dumb ideas from the Reformation Calvinists. Then came that screwball Darby. And then nutcases like graham, jeffress, the falwells. There are many, many versions of Christianity.

This anti-gay shit was created by a bunch of emotional monkeys. Nobody has to buy into it.
If your cult wants to ignore Scripture that’s you’re right.

And you attacking God only shows what a pathetic creature you are.

View attachment 210331

They’re all cults.

The difference is the number of members and the craziness of their made up stories.

View attachment 210331

They’re all cults.

The difference is the number of members and the craziness of their made up stories.
The biggest cult being atheists.

View attachment 210331

If your cult wants to ignore Scripture that’s you’re right.

And you attacking God only shows what a pathetic creature you are.
You do not represent ANY Creator/Supreme Being/God. You have no right to this.

Forum List

Back