The Left gay bashes Lindsay Graham

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
SNL's Kate McKinnon Impersonates Lindsey Graham With Gay Jokes

Well, well, the Left side of the political spectrum is revealing itself as Lindsay Graham is being made fun of as a gay man by the Left after Lindsay defended Bret Kavanaugh.

And it is not just SNL. I've read dozens of articles about Left wing comics and pundits poking fun of Lindsay being a gay man.

It reminds me of how Sarah Palin was treated, worse than Trump on some levels. These are the same ones that supposedly champion the rights of women as well.

LMAO!

Hypocrites are too good a word for the Left. Hypocrites are better.

Essentially, you have no rights unless you are a tool of the Left.

Submit or be crushed.

It has always been suspected Graham was a closet case....But I've never seen him lampooned or shamed for it by anyone on the right.

It has always been suspected Graham was a closet case....But I've never seen him lampooned or shamed for it by anyone on the right.

SNL perhaps did the best job in destroying Sarah Palin

Just ask anyone what dumb thing Sarah said, as SNL presented her as a floosy. They will tell you that Sarah said that she could see Russia from her door step. She never said any such thing. It was all an SNL skit.

Although Sarah my not be the sharpest tack, at least she seems to know how to use e-mail and I know for certain those Americans would not have been allowed to die in Benghazi without a fight.

Thank heavens I’ve stocked up on smelling salts.

lindsey-graham-angry-670x447.jpg

Well, well, the Left side of the political spectrum is revealing itself as Lindsay Graham is being made fun of as a gay man by the Left after Lindsay defended Bret Kavanaugh.

And it is not just SNL. I've read dozens of articles about Left wing comics and pundits poking fun of Lindsay being a gay man.

It reminds me of how Sarah Palin was treated, worse than Trump on some levels. These are the same ones that supposedly champion the rights of women as well.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.
I thought the left loved gays, same sex marriage, transgenders and other assorted faggots. Why are they lampooning Graham? He said he wasn't gay. Lefturds don't believe anybody it seems.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.
I thought the left loved gays, same sex marriage, transgenders and other assorted faggots. Why are they lampooning Graham? He said he wasn't gay. Lefturds don't believe anybody it seems.

They believe Ford...gullible morons

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

LOL...so what? He does come across as rather effeminate.

And it's not gay bashing...it's obviously Graham bashing.

There was nothing 'gay bashing' in the entire SNL piece...makes me wonder if you even know what the term actually means.

Cracking wise about fags is only homophobic unless you actually mean it, then it becomes about your deeply held beliefs, religion, or whatever.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.
She did a great job too.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.
Yep. They love forcing trannies on girls in bathrooms, but enjoying a few beers 36 years ago is a no no :rolleyes:

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

They believe Ford...gullible morons
Actually I think the majority pretend to believe Fraud.

Forum List

Back