The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

What conspiracies? Other than of course the insane rightwingnuts pretending that trump won the popular vote?

[

No deflection. Trump is a fucking loon. He is appointing loons. I'm having a blast...
That's truly ironic coming from a serious loon like you.[/QUOTE]

Haven't you got a pussy to grab somewhere? Or some sub contractors to stiff? Or look into a rigged election somewhere?

There's loons about all right...

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

What conspiracies? Other than of course the insane rightwingnuts pretending that trump won the popular vote?
Oh, examples are dropped throughout the thread.

But I know, none of the examples are "good enough", and the Left hasn't been losing its shit, and but Trump but Trump but Trump.

No problem.

Yes.

Same deflection as tried above.

Changing the subject doesn't work with me, sorry.

No deflection. Trump is a fucking loon. He is appointing loons. I'm having a blast...
Well, that's good. Enjoy those cabinet picks and Supreme Court hearings, you'll get a real hoot out of them.

As someone who admits they voted for Ms. Clinton, I hope you “enjoy” them as well. Cheers!

Yes.

Well, that's good. Enjoy those cabinet picks and Supreme Court hearings, you'll get a real hoot out of them.

As someone who admits they voted for Ms. Clinton, I hope you “enjoy” them as well. Cheers!
Yep, it's looking pretty bad.

There is no assessment.

I assess the value of your brain at 2 cents.

There is now.

Awwwwwwwwwww

You're just jealous that someone's brain is worth 2 cents more than yours.

There's another.

Would you like to tell me what conspiracy theories I'm hawking?

Not sure how that relates to my post.

There is no assessment.

I don't recall saying you were hawking anything.

Google CIA assessment Russia.

See how many more facts you can deny.

Can you provide me a link to the assessment ?

Hey nutjob, can you not read?

"These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges."

So you've done an extensive investigation and with the multitude of facts you've acquired you can prove that the CIA assessment is 'baseless'?

Apparently YOU can't read either. That might explain why you are talking such stupid shit.

So are you conceding that the CIA assessment, whatever else it may or may not be,

cannot be labeled 'baseless'?

hint: that's a yes or no.

No idiot, I'm saying your post is irrelevant to that conversation.

Focus.

Is the CIA assessment baseless or not?
why don't they report it then?

It was not a conspiracy.

It was a pure miracle from God.

If God can hold His nose and kiss Trump's ugly azz then the rest of us should be able to do so also for the next 4 to 8 years.

You can't debate with a hardcore partisan ideologue either.

Just make shit up, we both know you'll end up doing it anyway.

It's your thread, dude.
You really should at least try and engage in the discussion you started.

What conspiracies?
Sometimes I make the mistake of assuming that partisans will accept the obvious, and then I'm proven wrong pretty quickly.

Last time: Post 6 in this very thread. I could also point out other threads, but I know better than to bother.

I already know that no "proof" will be good enough. If you want to deny the premise of the thread, I'm perfectly comfy with that.

I don't require proof. Only an explanation of your premise that this is a conspiracy.
I have no proof that this is a conspiracy. That's my point.

On this thread it is suggested that Trump's voters supported Russian hacking and that they are treasonous. It has been said that Trump asked Russia - presented as fact, actually - to hack Clinton, when he didn't say that. On other topics, that the Breitbart guy (whatever his name is) is a White Supremecist - that was floated by Liz Warren and Anderson Cooper shot her down. The Hitler shit, the Nazi shit, the inference - presented as fact, actually - that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists, there are plenty of examples of the Left going too far.

But I know, none of that is good enough. I therefore didn't provide any links, because we all know that crap has been said.

My overall point is that the Left is as unhinged with Trump as the Right was with Obama, and I'm a little surprised. I didn't think it would come to that. And I know you won't agree, and I know none of my examples are good enough.

This is why I don't burn a lot of time on the partisan back-and-forth stuff.

There is bi-partisan concern about the Russian story, and you continue to label it as leftwing nuttery.

Yeah. McConnell and the rest of the Establishment GOP is running with it... just as they always do.

That's a conspiracy ?

Don't think so.

He lost that.

He won the electoral college. I guess Clinton can now fade away knowing that.

Bye bye sister.....and get the hell out.

[

That's truly ironic coming from a serious loon like you.

Haven't you got a pussy to grab somewhere? Or some sub contractors to stiff? Or look into a rigged election somewhere?

There's loons about all right...[/QUOTE]

the-butthurt-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

Focus.

Did you hear about the secret Planned Parenthood assessment that says that everyone born after 1980 were injected with isopropanol ?

What ?

You don't believe it ?

Is that a yes or no answer to the question of whether the CIA assessment is baseless?

There is no assessment.

Go argue with these people.

CIA assessment russian election - Google Search with these people. We won't miss you.
so I went to google and the top search item is:

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

"The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday."

Dude, it's too funny, really.

Focus.

What assessment?
The CIA and the DNI denied anything has been proven.

You are reading on the WaPo with an unnamed source....thats all.you.got.

Okay, let's all pretend that the CIA hasn't said anything about this.

Post a link

Already did. Learn to read. Buy Hooked on Phonics on Ebay, they're cheap now.
dude go to my post here #354.

"The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday."

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

top link off your link. you lose.

Yes.

It should be fun. And when the democrats realize they cant do.anything because they nuked the filibuster.....I cant wait to see their faces.

It was not a conspiracy.

It was a pure miracle from God.

If God can hold His nose and kiss Trump's ugly azz then the rest of us should be able to do so also for the next 4 to 8 years.

Very true, I pulled the lever from Trump with joy!

But the problem is cl ok non supporters dont believe in God, so.........

Focus.

Did you hear about the secret Planned Parenthood assessment that says that everyone born after 1980 were injected with isopropanol ?

What ?

You don't believe it ?

Is that a yes or no answer to the question of whether the CIA assessment is baseless?

There is no assessment.

Go argue with these people.

CIA assessment russian election - Google Search with these people. We won't miss you.

They have no assessment.

Can't produce it.

It does not exist.

So I post the CIA assessment and your response it that there is no assessment.

Forum List

Back