The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

So you've done an extensive investigation and with the multitude of facts you've acquired you can prove that the CIA assessment is 'baseless'?

Apparently YOU can't read either. That might explain why you are talking such stupid shit.

So are you conceding that the CIA assessment, whatever else it may or may not be,

cannot be labeled 'baseless'?

hint: that's a yes or no.

No idiot, I'm saying your post is irrelevant to that conversation.

Focus.

Is the CIA assessment baseless or not?

What assessment?
The CIA and the DNI denied anything has been proven.

You are reading on the WaPo with an unnamed source....thats all.you.got.

Okay, let's all pretend that the CIA hasn't said anything about this.

Apparently YOU can't read either. That might explain why you are talking such stupid shit.

So are you conceding that the CIA assessment, whatever else it may or may not be,

Focus.

What assessment?

Post a link

Rr
Dems rigged the election
Soros rigged the election
Thousands of illegals voted for Hillary robbing Trump of the popular vote
Blah blah blah

If anyone is claiming the Russians hacked the actual election, then that's conspiracy theory. If they're claiming the Russians hacked the DNC and attempted to influence the election, that has some evidence supporting it. If they are claiming the did it to swing it in Trump's favor, that too has some evidence. Nothing is certain, but only the first claim is really conspiracy theory.

2. No one says Soros rigged the election. We say he's paying rioters to disrupt the Trump rallies and there is some evidence to support that.

I must have imagined the threads about him owning the voting machines in 18 states (which was a lie), I know I didn't see our resident purveyor of moderation call out any of the right wing smear meisters on it.

Gee wonder why he always seems absent from such obvious hack jobs?

I've never seen anyone claim that Soros owned any voting machines and I have never heard that on FOX or on any conservative talk show. Perhaps some one person here said that and I missed it but it never was a main stream right claim.

I'll bet you thought no one would take 30 seconds to google that

Sean Hannity Is Pouring Gasoline On The Rigged Election Narrative

Hmmm.. That's probably because I can't stand Hannity.

Oh, so your claim that no conservative talk show was hawking this story was just a guess on your part.

Focus.

What assessment?

Post a link

Already did. Learn to read. Buy Hooked on Phonics on Ebay, they're cheap now.

So you've done an extensive investigation and with the multitude of facts you've acquired you can prove that the CIA assessment is 'baseless'?

Focus.

What assessment?

Yup that's all he's got but he wants it to be true with every beat of his little lefty heart.

They tried Comey, the recount and Trump is still President Elect.

Any port in a storm as they say. LOL

Did you hear about the secret Planned Parenthood assessment that says that everyone born after 1980 were injected with isopropanol ?

What ?

You don't believe it ?

Is that a yes or no answer to the question of whether the CIA assessment is baseless?

There is no assessment.

I assess the value of your brain at 2 cents.

There is now.

Awwwwwwwwwww

You're just jealous that someone's brain is worth 2 cents more than yours.

There's another.

Would you like to tell me what conspiracy theories I'm hawking?

Not sure how that relates to my post.

There is no assessment.

I don't recall saying you were hawking anything.

Focus.

Did you hear about the secret Planned Parenthood assessment that says that everyone born after 1980 were injected with isopropanol ?

What ?

You don't believe it ?

Is that a yes or no answer to the question of whether the CIA assessment is baseless?

There is no assessment.

Go argue with these people.

CIA assessment russian election - Google Search with these people. We won't miss you.

They have no assessment.

Can't produce it.

It does not exist.

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.
I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.
I don't understand why you don't get it Millions more in this country detest this pig the grabber of pussies how he's treated others has been written on a 1000 pages,,, despicable man and he's what you wanted Speaks well of you and your ilk

There is no assessment.

There is now.

Awwwwwwwwwww

There's another.

There is no assessment.

Google CIA assessment Russia.

See how many more facts you can deny.

That's not what I said. Obviously.

And, DING!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will determine whether to respond.

So this isn't your thread title?

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Macs response: No, its the Lefts thread title!

Bottom line is, Mac apparently believes, out of thin air, that there is nothing whatsoever to support the claim that the Russians were meddling in the US election.

The claim that they were meddling in the US election is what came out of thin air. Dims seem to believe they can make up any outrageous thing that pops into their head and that the rest of us are obligated to prove it wrong.

Okay so if the CIA is operating out of thin air, what is your alternative plan for US international security operations?
That's not what I said, douche bag. I said the leftwing claim that the CIA said Russia meddled in our election is out of thin air. One thing I don't definitely don't support is allowing the Washington Post and the NYT and their 'anonymous sources' to determine our national security policy.

There is no assessment.

There is now.

Awwwwwwwwwww

There's another.

There is no assessment.

Google CIA assessment Russia.

See how many more facts you can deny.
There are no facts based on 'anonymous sources." Only fake news comes from that kind of source.

Focus.

What ?

You don't believe it ?

There is no such 'assessment,' douche bag.

America has lost two conservative political parties to date, Trump could be the end of this conservative political party, the Republicans,

And for another example, here's Keith Olbermann doing a fabulous left-wing-version-of-Alex-Jones routine:

His first words: WE ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA. OR PERHAPS MORE CORRECTLY, WE LOST A WAR WITH RUSSIA WITHOUT A BATTLE. WE ARE NO LONGER A SOVEREIGN NATION, WE'RE NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY, WE'RE NO LONGER A FREE PEOPLE, WE ARE THE VICTIMS OF A BLOODLESS COUP.

:laugh:

alex_jones_shouting.jpg

Yes.

Same deflection as tried above.

Changing the subject doesn't work with me, sorry.

No deflection. Trump is a fucking loon. He is appointing loons. I'm having a blast...
Well, that's good. Enjoy those cabinet picks and Supreme Court hearings, you'll get a real hoot out of them.

Forum List

Back