The left is deliberately dialing up the level of hate in this country. Why?

It's not a conspiracy really, its a school of Marxist thought and a political strategy. There is no group of higher ups in some room directing all of this...its a theory developed to corrupt minds.

Do you believe Nazism and Fascism were conspiracy theories or something taught in order to get a desired effect across the societies they took hold in?

Have you ever even looked into what I am talking about or have you always relied on the common misconception that the Frankfurt School strategy is a "conspiracy theory" to ignore the facts and keep believing you can figure this out without any research on where all this cultural rot comes from?
I don't need a "school of thought" to support or attack. Obviously you do.
I didn't say you needed a school of thought. Ffs, can you read? I said Critical Theory is a Marxist school of thought.
If it isn't documented as a school of thought you can't see it. We get it.
It is documented as a school of thought. Stop digging yourself into a hole please. I'm trying to help.

Critical theory is a school of thought that stresses the reflective assessments and critique of society and culture by applying knowledge from the social sciences and the humanities.
Critical theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stop trying to be intellectual and then use wikijokes as a source.

No one said schools of thought don't exist, I am not buying A school of thought is in play. Most libs, and conservatives for that matter, just see solutions very differently. Almost zero percent could cite any particular school of thought. It comes across as a conspiracy and will get labeled tin hat in a hurry, defeating your purpose.
Academic source for you, not wikipedia:

"
The Frankfurt School and Critical Theory
The Frankfurt School, also known as the Institute of Social Research (Institut für Sozialforschung), is a social and political philosophical movement of thought located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. It is the original source of what is known as Critical Theory. The Institute was founded, thanks to a donation by Felix Weil in 1923, with the aim of developing Marxist studies in Germany. The Institute eventually generated a specific school of thought after 1933 when the Nazis forced it to close and move to the United States, where it found hospitality at Columbia University, New York.

The academic influence of the “critical” method is far reaching in terms of educational institutions in which such tradition is taught and in terms of the problems it addresses. Some of its core issues involve the critique of modernities and of capitalist society, the definition of social emancipation and the perceived pathologies of society. Critical theory provides a specific interpretation of Marxist philosophy and reinterprets some of its central economic and political notions such as commodification, reification, fetishization and critique of mass culture."

Frankfurt School and Critical Theory | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

I don't care if some idiots don't understand the difference between a conspiracy theory and a school of thought and political strategy, I eWeasel. I don't care if people call me names for presenting facts. They're idiots and uninformed so fuck um.

I'm here to provide information that is factual to people who are interested in understanding our current political and social situation.

If you're not interested in facts, oh well. That's my approach to everything. There are people out there interested in them.

I don't need a "school of thought" to support or attack. Obviously you do.
I didn't say you needed a school of thought. Ffs, can you read? I said Critical Theory is a Marxist school of thought.
It is documented as a school of thought. Stop digging yourself into a hole please. I'm trying to help.

Critical theory is a school of thought that stresses the reflective assessments and critique of society and culture by applying knowledge from the social sciences and the humanities.

No one said schools of thought don't exist, I am not buying A school of thought is in play. Most libs, and conservatives for that matter, just see solutions very differently. Almost zero percent could cite any particular school of thought. It comes across as a conspiracy and will get labeled tin hat in a hurry, defeating your purpose.

"
The Frankfurt School, also known as the Institute of Social Research (Institut für Sozialforschung), is a social and political philosophical movement of thought located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. It is the original source of what is known as Critical Theory. The Institute was founded, thanks to a donation by Felix Weil in 1923, with the aim of developing Marxist studies in Germany. The Institute eventually generated a specific school of thought after 1933 when the Nazis forced it to close and move to the United States, where it found hospitality at Columbia University, New York.

The academic influence of the “critical” method is far reaching in terms of educational institutions in which such tradition is taught and in terms of the problems it addresses. Some of its core issues involve the critique of modernities and of capitalist society, the definition of social emancipation and the perceived pathologies of society. Critical theory provides a specific interpretation of Marxist philosophy and reinterprets some of its central economic and political notions such as commodification, reification, fetishization and critique of mass culture."

So? It's a specific school of thought, probably a response to the hyperinflation of the 20s. That isn't what we have here.

"

So? It's a specific school of thought, probably a response to the hyperinflation of the 20s. That isn't what we have here.
Do you believe Obama is a Marxist? Let's start there.

I don't care if some idiots don't understand the difference between a conspiracy theory and a school of thought and political strategy, I eWeasel. I don't care if people call me names for presenting facts. They're idiots and uninformed so fuck um.

I'm here to provide information that is factual to people who are interested in understanding our current political and social situation.

If you're not interested in facts, oh well. That's my approach to everything. There are people out there interested in them.
OK, name the co-conspirators, I mean leaders that subscribe to the specific schools of thought and how they are implementing them. I doubt anyone with any power is an adherent to any one school of thought, people aren't that compartmentalized.

"

Of course not. People that make the claim defeat their own cause. He's a big government tax and spend liberal. That's the only school of thought he knows.

OK, name the co-conspirators, I mean leaders that subscribe to the specific schools of thought and how they are implementing them. I doubt anyone with any power is an adherent to any one school of thought, people aren't that compartmentalized.
As I have stated 3 or 4 times now, it is NOT a conspiracy, the Frankfurt school theoreticians developed a school of thought that would help them subvert the culture.

Do you deny that critical theory and it's branches are taught in our universities?

Obama's mentor was the guy who came up with "Critical Race Theory'...a racially focused copycat of original critical theory. Do you deny that?

Please read this article from those tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists at the National Review:

Obama, Critical Race Theory, and Harvard Law School

Last edited:

"

Of course not. People that make the claim defeat their own cause. He's a big government tax and spend liberal. That's the only school of thought he knows.
Okay...then we are done here. You just want to nay say. I'm not interested in debating this. I know what I am talking about on this matter, I have studied it for 15 years...you hardly know anything about it except leftists call it a conspiracy theory.

On this subject, I teach...I don't debate.

As I have stated 3 or 4 times now, it is NOT a conspiracy, the Frankfurt school theoreticians developed a school of thought that would help them subvert the culture.

Do you deny that critical theory and it's branches are taught in our universities?

Obama's mentor was the guy who came up with "Critical Race Theory'...a racially focused copycat of original critical theory. Do you deny that?
(Link will be edited in shortly)
I said it was a conspiracy, I didn't say you did. Leftists borrow ideas from elsewhere, Marx quite a bit apparently. I don't buy the idea they are following a specific school of thought, you keep making the assertion instead of showing us who, where and when.

"

Okay...then we are done here. You just want to nay say. I'm not interested in debating this. I know what I am talking about on this matter, I have studied it for 15 years...you hardly know anything about it except leftists call it a conspiracy theory.

You don't teach, you lecture. You made sweeping allegations you couldn't back up so the lecture is just an op-ed.

"

You don't teach, you lecture. You made sweeping allegations you couldn't back up so the lecture is just an op-ed.
I am just being matter of fact...It comes off preachy. I understand. Its something I have to work on.

"

Obama is a Marxist, his mentor was that full-on Commie Frank Marshall Davis. Obama's whole philosophy is to deliberately bankrupt your nation and to re-distribute wealth to all the crapheaps across the world that have done zero to contribute anything positive or constructive to Modern Civilisation.

(Link will be edited in shortly)
I said it was a conspiracy, I didn't say you did. Leftists borrow ideas from elsewhere, Marx quite a bit apparently. I don't buy the idea they are following a specific school of thought, you keep making the assertion instead of showing us who, where and when.

Mainly the Leftist's borrow from Marx and Trotsky, Trotsky was a complete POS and he deserved that ice-pick in his head, a pity Marx couldn't have got an ice-pick in his head AT BIRTH.....the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people who've suffered across this planet and the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people who've been murdered because of that Devil Marx and his Satanic "philosophy"

"

No, it was developed by disillusioned Marxists who believed the worker's revolution failed and nationalism prevailed in getting the world into WW1 because of western culture and traditional christian morals and values. So they developed Critical Theory in hopes of taking over academia and corroding the culture from within institutions of influence in the West. They believed once the culture was turned on its head...then the worker's would be ready to revolt.

Which if you are paying attention, is obviously coming to fruition. Look at Bernie Sanders supporters...especially these young ones. They are the product of the these theoretician's ideas taking over and permeating academia, the media, the public school system, etc .

"

Obama is a Marxist, his mentor was that full-on Commie Frank Marshall Davis. Obama's whole philosophy is to deliberately bankrupt your nation and to re-distribute wealth to all the crapheaps across the world that have done zero to contribute anything positive or constructive to Modern Civilisation.
Too extreme for me. No president wants the destruction of the country on their watch. This kind of stuff is self defeating, there are many legitimate criticisms to focus on.

"

Too extreme for me. No president wants the destruction of the country on their watch. This kind of stuff is self defeating, there are many legitimate criticisms to focus on.
What if they actually believe what they are doing is right due to indoctrination?

"

No, it was developed by disillusioned Marxists who believed the worker's revolution failed and nationalism prevailed in getting the world into WW1 because of western culture and traditional christian morals and values. So they developed Critical Theory in hopes of taking over academia and corroding the culture from within institutions of influence in the West. They believed once the culture was turned on its head...then the worker's would be ready to revolt.

Which if you are paying attention, is obviously coming to fruition. Look at Bernie Sanders supporters...especially these young ones. They are the product of the take over by these theoretician's ideas taking over and permeating academia, the media, the public school system, etc .
Show us who exactly these people are and what they did. I agree schools and media have gone full left tard but I don't see a puppetmaster at the helm, just a bunch of naive idealists that think they can create Utopia via government.

What if they actually believe what they are doing is right due to indoctrination?
I didn't say liberals weren't brainwashed, they are. I don't buy it as an organized effort of a particular school of thought.

Forum List

Back