The Left Suppress Votes And Are Guilty Of Social Injustice

Over 80% of the Planned Butcherhood abortion mills are in parts of town where a high number of blacks live.

80% of the "clinics" to serve 12% of the population....The conclusion is obvious.
60 years ago all the back alley abortionists worked or lived on the wrong side of the tracks.

Abortion will just go underground.
To say that murder is ok because it will go underground anyway is just unacceptable. That's like saying let the one percenters alone because they will find ways to beat the system anyway.

To say that murder is ok because it will go underground anyway is just unacceptable. That's like saying let the one percenters alone because they will find ways to beat the system anyway.
Your country is supplying arms to a nation so it can murder the invaders better, why are you not protesting that action?

Abortion wasn't always illegal in the US. But old cemeteries are full of young mothers and dead babies.

Abortion wasn't always illegal in the US. But old cemeteries are full of young mothers and dead babies.

60 years ago all the back alley abortionists worked or lived on the wrong side of the tracks.
Oh take your banal "back alley abortions" scarmeongering shit and stuff it up your ass.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how you hysterical moonbats haven't started boring yourselves.

So, you're saying that murders are acceptable if the number of murders before murder was against the law was similar to the number of murders after there were laws against murder. How about this, what if the number of abortions (legal or otherwise) drops if RvW falls instead of stays the same? Would the falling of RvW be worth it then? That seems to be what you're saying.
What a stupid remark. Abortion isn't murder, no matter how many times you repeat that stupid phrase. The point is abortions won't stop. They will just be harder to get, and some women will die because they have to resort to unsafe methods.

Now that is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You rationalize murder by trying to argue that a quick murder is more preferable than increased backroom murders. I could make that same argument for capital murder of someone on death row who is actually innocent and did nothing wrong. I could argue that a quick murder is preferable to a more torturous murder. Would that be more acceptable to you knowing that the innocent person was executed quickly and painlessly?

Yes I would rather people die quickly and painlessly. Apparently you would not since you had to pose that dumb ass question

What a stupid remark. Abortion isn't murder, no matter how many times you repeat that stupid phrase. The point is abortions won't stop. They will just be harder to get, and some women will die because they have to resort to unsafe methods.
Just because you think you can justify murders as not being murders doesn't make murder right. Yes, you can justify in many different ways. People have tried justifying their actions since the dawn of time.

You can cheat on your taxes because you believe the rich cheat on their taxes. You can cheat on your taxes because you don't receive any of the services tax dollars are used for. You can cheat on your taxes because you feel you are taxed too much or the government spends too much. You can cheat on your taxes because single people are discriminated against by not having any spouses or children and they are the ones who should actually being paying more taxes. There are many ways to justify things to make yourself feel better. Does that make cheating on your taxes OK if you can find a way to justify it?

Yes I would rather people die quickly and painlessly. Apparently you would not since you had to pose that dumb ass question
LOL. So, let me get this straight, if you are on death row totally innocent of anything, instead of hoping to find justice and get a reprieve from death, your main concern would be to want to die quickly instead of painfully? Why do you accept death so readily instead of fighting for your life?

Just because you think you can justify murders as not being murders doesn't make murder right. Yes, you can justify in many different ways. People have tried justifying their actions since the dawn of time.

You can cheat on your taxes because you believe the rich cheat on their taxes. You can cheat on your taxes because you don't receive any of the services tax dollars are used for. You can cheat on your taxes because you feel you are taxed too much or the government spends too much. You can cheat on your taxes because single people are discriminated against by not having any spouses or children and they are the ones who should actually being paying more taxes. There are many ways to justify things to make yourself feel better. Does that make cheating on your taxes OK if you can find a way to justify it?
I'm sure you thought you were making some sort of point, but abortion isn't the same as taxes dumb ass.

Forum List

Back