🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left vs. the Internet

Personal experience...

My roommate is a black Lib (and a military vet) that I'm trying to help start a business...

GAME ON!!!

He will be a Republican yet!

Another small business owner, instead of a welfare receipient!!!
My best friend in college was a black guy. First time I met him, he came to our door in the dormitory and asked if I had any rolling papers. I took a step back and said "What makes you think we smoke"?

His reply... "Dude we can smell it". :lol:

My roommate in college introduced me to black rap or whatever music that was
when I heard squealing and squawking coming from her room.

I thought she was screaming over a mouse or something so I ran to her aid.

She was vocalizing to a tape and that noise was like adding her own percussion track,
not really singing but jamming along. I had no idea what that was. She laughed at me
and thought it was funny I was worried she was screaming for help.

When I go to the services at the historic Black churches in my district,
I am also the only Asian person there. I am used to not fitting in and always being
culturally different from anyone else around me.

I have grown to assume everyone is going to be different anyway, might as well jump in
and deal with those differences because I'm automatically different from anyone else. Get over it.
They told me I danced funny...

Personal experience...

My roommate is a black Lib (and a military vet) that I'm trying to help start a business...

GAME ON!!!

My best friend in college was a black guy. First time I met him, he came to our door in the dormitory and asked if I had any rolling papers. I took a step back and said "What makes you think we smoke"?

She was vocalizing to a tape and that noise was like adding her own percussion track,
not really singing but jamming along. I had no idea what that was. She laughed at me

I am also the only Asian person there. I am used to not fitting in and always being

I have grown to assume everyone is going to be different anyway, might as well jump in
and deal with those differences because I'm automatically different from anyone else. Get over it.
Cool story, bitch. :thup:

I wish I had black friends like I did in the '70s.

I ride my bicycle every evening, and without fail all the white folk that I encounter at least make eye contact with me. Sometimes we wave, nod, or say hello.

But the blacks that I encounter go out of their way to avoid me.

Is it body odor? :dunno:

Maybe it's because I'm dripping in White Privilege?

Or maybe they want nothing to do with me because Obama wants nothing to do with my lily white ass.

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

You do everything funny.

No, you do everything fucked-up funny.

That's why I like you and that's why at the same time I despise you. :slap:

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

I ride my bicycle every evening, and without fail all the white folk that I encounter at least make eye contact with me. Sometimes we wave, nod, or say hello.

Or maybe they want nothing to do with me because Obama wants nothing to do with my lily white ass.
they used to gang up on me and beat on me, until I got big and muscular...

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

Well every time I tried to rap my own poems in front of students from my neighborhood,
I got extremely painful reactions of them trying very politely not to laugh in my face.
One guy was laughing to himself so hard, no sound was coming out, he looked like he was choking.
I think he pulled his stomach muscles doubling up so badly. When he finally could speak
all he could say was I sounded like his 5 year old sister trying to rap.

Next time I want to torture a terrorist, I might try rapping them to death. Laughing.
Until I get banned for cruel and unusual punishment. hernia of the stomach muscles.

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

You do everything funny.

images

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

View attachment 45548
Funny-TVD-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-20709073-500-282_(1).gif

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

Well every time I tried to rap my own poems in front of students from my neighborhood,
I got extremely painful reactions of them trying very politely not to laugh in my face.
One guy was laughing to himself so hard, no sound was coming out, he looked like he was choking.
I think he pulled his stomach muscles doubling up so badly. When he finally could speak
all he could say was I sounded like his 5 year old sister trying to rap.

Next time I want to torture a terrorist, I might try rapping them to death. Laughing.
Until I get banned for cruel and unusual punishment. hernia of the stomach muscles.
I did a good job of driving a Nigerian room mate in college with rock from the 1970's....I was in college starting in 1979..

Moonie

Actually I had some Iranians for friends in college... Anti- theocracy...

I hated to see Carter deport them back to that hellhole...

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

they used to gang up on me and beat on me, until I got big and muscular...

One of the funniest encounters I had was walking downtown with my First Amendment Sign
I had posted outside the Family Law Center protest.

A group of guys, a mix of Black and Latino, tried to cat call me about "hey baby what's your sign say"
When I stopped to show them, we ended up in a deep discussion of whether the police were following
the Bill of Rights, and what citizens could do to educate the public and enforce these laws.
One guy kept shouting over the ruckus "Just gimme the Fifth." insisting he didn't need the others if he had that one. Another guy took a copy from me of the Houston Police Mission Statement and the Bill of Rights on the back and totally understood, had an epiphany that THIS is what we needed to be doing to get people, police and govt on the same page. Hold officers and officials to accountability. he got what i was doing and really felt it was the answer.

This was years ago, had to be before 1997-1999 long before all the politics of race and police really blew up.

If these outreach programs had been implemented back then that I had been lobbying for to correct the ongoing violations and abuses in my home district of Freedmen's Town with a long history of Civil Wrongs,
maybe all these riots and shootings could be prevented.

Only 1 or 2 people would ever listen and get what I was doing, promoting the people to enforce the laws directly so everyone is equally empowered to participate and check govt.

Years later, now when we see the Tea Party or the rioters yell about taking back control,
then we argue they are out of hand. But if the empowerment and education is done correctly it is orderly
and prevents the abuse and mass chaos and protests that follow.

We need to bridge that gap that was caused culturally and politically by dividing Whites as property owners
from Blacks as property, and promoting that perception of class and abusing "laws" to enslave instead of empower people. The whole paradigm needs to change to remove this division over class and control.

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

You do everything funny.

Awww I think you two need to get a room.
Kiss and make up. Fight and beat each other up.
Kiss and make up. So sweet. Nothing like a little love spat!

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

You do everything funny.

Death by fire-aids to you! :slap:

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

Did you tell him that?

Helping him start a business and get ahead.
No, your bigotry of blacks...
Not at all... Think Carson, or any other successful man, instead of a Democrat slave.

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

You do everything funny.

3-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

Did you tell him that?

Not at all... Think Carson, or any other successful man, instead of a Democrat slave.
I know of white repubs that like welfare also..

You do everything funny.

I+can+t+jerk+off+with+my+left+hand+though+_219032c4c41248568b9c48afb248d7e3.jpg

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

Did you tell him that?

I know of white repubs that like welfare also..
Grow up...

You do everything funny.

I+can+t+jerk+off+with+my+left+hand+though+_219032c4c41248568b9c48afb248d7e3.jpg
Negro, please. :slap:

Personal experience...

GAME ON!!!

tumblr_m0ani9g9dg1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back