The Left wants to change the rules because they can't win

many on the left fear a Supreme Court that will regularly rule against them

Why, is the left regularly doing things that are unconstitutional?

Examples ^^^ please.

Q. Why did McConnell fail to bring forth an up or down vote to replace Scalia?

A. Misfeasance, a transgression, especially the wrongful exercise of lawful authority.

Democrats have nothing to worry about, how can they lose a case before the SCOTUS if its constitutionally lawful? Oh wait, you people think the Constitution is outdated and want to pack the court with justices who shit on the Constitution, got it.

Packing the Supreme Court: A last-minute gambit by the left?

LOL! Love it...go ahead lets do it! President Trump gets to pick the candidates so SURE! LMAO...idiots.

Wait, so.... the Republicans didn't stop Obama picking a Supreme Court justice?
A few months form the end of his regime - yes.

As per Chucky Schumer "Our Republican colleagues in the Senate should follow the rule they set in 2016: Not to consider a Supreme Court justice in an election year,"

calling for McConnell to wait until after the election. But McConnell drew a distinction between vacancies during presidential election years and midterm election years.

Packing the Supreme Court: A last-minute gambit by the left?

LOL! Love it...go ahead lets do it! President Trump gets to pick the candidates so SURE! LMAO...idiots.

Perhaps you didn't have access to the television or newspaper in 2016 when Justice Scalia was taken in the night.
It's a conspiracy of the entire us justice system!!! Nut jobs...
Is there anyone who really believes Scalia was 'disappeared'?
Much of the GOP base and Hillary a murderer and Bill a pedophile etc etc

No one is for open borders, super duper. The rest is also garbage propaganda never happened. Or continue to be a conspiracy nut job like most GOP voters...

Evidently they don't keep you in the loop...dumbass.
Democrats Want Open Borders, Not Immigration Reform
Wrong again, super dupers. To start with, Democrats only had control of the Senate with 60 votes for about 40 days, all spent on ACA. The 2010 comprehensive immigration bill was blocked like everything else. It started with a goodSSID card that would end this mess forever, like every other modern country. But of course the GOP dupes believe that is communism LOL arrrggghhh... Breaking: the wall is stupid. And already there...

W...T....F? I sure didn't say anything about the Senate, or 60 votes or communism....dumbass.
Read your dumbass brainwashed propaganda link, dumbass.

You mean the part where it says In 2009 and 2010, when the Democrats had full control of the Senate, House of Representatives, and the presidency, Democrats did not make any serious attempt to pass comprehensive immigration reform legislation. Which is a little longer than 40 days...dumbass.
They had a 60-vote majority for 40 days. And even if the silly point was true, then you are just saying you want the Pubs to be like the Dems.

Immigration reform is coming with DACA and no walls.

McConnell can't pack the court this term. He would if he could because he can see the blue wave coming.

He can't use the nuclear option for that until the next term.

^^^^ Mr. Alt Right

Much of the GOP is not super conservative Alt Right.

^^^^ Mr. Alt Right

Much of the GOP is not super conservative Alt Right.

You don't know what a Conservative is Snarkey. You love everything Progressive. I revel in being called "alt-right". It however doesn't mean what you think it does. I am not and will not vote Republican. I know the political lass all work for the same people. My "alt-right Christian" views come not from your made up Jesus but the real one. Mine was born of a virgin, lived sinless, was killed at the behest of the Pharisees and Sanhedrin. Was buried in the tomb and rose on the third day, He was seen by hundreds of people and showed Thomas the wounds in his hands. He sits at the right hand of the Father.

You? You will be in hell with Mr. Smith asking him how in the world he could have believed that an angel named "Moroni" showed him the golden tablets and thus led millions to hell.

Attacking me does not change that the Alt Right is super conservative and that most GOP is not Alt Right. You prove my point about super conservatives: they don't like the GOP because it is Big Government. Your blend of Alt Right and strange Far Right Christian views are obvious, and anti-mainstream Christian fundamentalism. I am no more Mormon than you are a true Christian.

Attacking me does not change that the Alt Right is super conservative and that most GOP is not Alt Right. You prove my point about super conservatives: they don't like the GOP because it is Big Government. Your blend of Alt Right and strange Far Right Christian views are obvious, and anti-mainstream Christian fundamentalism. I am no more Mormon than you are a true Christian.

Attacking you? Since when is the truth attacking you? Of course you are, I'mm betting you have your magic jammies on right now. Everything I typed is dead center mainstream Christianity, we both know that. I don't like the GOP because t's fake. No more, no less.

Attacking you? Since when is the truth attacking you? Of course you are, I'mm betting you have your magic jammies on right now. Everything I typed is dead center mainstream Christianity, we both know that. I don't like the GOP because t's fake. No more, no less.
Your unfounded opinion is not the truth, so yes you spread untruthful comments about me, which is not Christian of you. Fundamentalism and evangelicalism are heresies far to the right of mainstream Christianity.

The far right and alt right are antiAmerican, particularly now they are cozing up with the Marxist Russians.

Your unfounded opinion is not the truth, so yes you spread untruthful comments about me, which is not Christian of you. Fundamentalism and evangelicalism are heresies far to the right of mainstream Christianity.

The far right and alt right are antiAmerican, particularly now they are cozing up with the Marxist Russians.

Tell me Snarkey... what of this do I have wrong?

. Mine was born of a virgin, lived sinless, was killed at the behest of the Pharisees and Sanhedrin. Was buried in the tomb and rose on the third day, He was seen by hundreds of people and showed Thomas the wounds in his hands. He sits at the right hand of the Father.

I think the Russians are corrupt oligarchists now with Putin, just like the Trump GOP... Marxist dictatorship of the proletariat owning everything is long gone...

Forum List

Back