The Left's Spin On The Ukraine War Makes Itself Known......We Must Wean Ourselves Off Of Fossil-Fuels To Beat Russia

You do know I'm not a boy right?
Nothing should make you scared. I don't want anyone to hurt you. I want to see you treated with contempt. You, your entire people. Kill each other in the streets, shoot your children in the head as they sleep. Drug yourselves into overdoses. Hell, abort your entire next generation. It's up to whites to just not give a shit.
Click, whistle, click.
😄

I love seeing your lot treated with contempt.

😄

I love seeing your lot treated with contempt.
Yes. But understand, whites don't care whether you have contempt (click) for them or not. (Whistle whistle). It never crosses my mind whether the (click, click) beetle crawling along approves of my shoes. You do. All of you do. (Click) it's the entire focus of black lives matter, black lives certainly don't matter. Only you care. (Whistle)

Yes. But understand, whites don't care whether you have contempt (click) for them or not. (Whistle whistle). It never crosses my mind whether the (click, click) beetle crawling along approves of my shoes. You do. All of you do. (Click) it's the entire focus of black lives matter, black lives certainly don't matter. Only you care. (Whistle)
😄 Racist whites are some of the biggest crying victims that there are. All they do is cry over being seen as giant racists.

😄 Racist whites are some of the biggest crying victims that there are. All they do is cry over being seen as giant racists.
They certainly (click, whistle) have not reached the point of not giving a shit what you or (click, click) any of your kind thinks. (Whistle)

Forum List

Back