The legislative branch. The liberal’s best friend takes away the will of the people

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Again the will of the people is ignored
any-way to win is the liberals motto
The state of California spoke clear and loud and through the legeslative branch told to shut up
I really mean this when I say our great nation as it was founded is gone for ever

I support a legal union to the extent that is really no different than a LLC

But to the left the ends justify the means

Last edited:
I think you mean "the Judicial Branch".

Grammar School Civics Fail!

to say that Gays should be happy with "legal unions" is like saying black folks should have been perfectly happy with this...

image_07_01_011_coloredwater.jpg

It dispenses water, right?

to say that Gays should be happy with "legal unions" is like saying black folks should have been perfectly happy with this...

What does that have to do with the will of the People?
and your right, that was a stuipd mistake on my part

The state of California spoke clear and loud and through the legeslative branch told to shut up
I really mean this when I say our great nation as it was founded is gone for ever

You supported segregation and opposed Brown, we get it.

The will of the People is being upheld as most Californians believe same sex marriages should be legal.

I disagree with your assessment of our country. I believe we are moving towards the ideals it was founded on. "All men are created equal......", "We the people......"

Joe likes to forget it was democrats that made those Jim Crow laws.

Libs celebrate disenfranchising blacks

Whatever, guy.

Hey, I think I just saw a tranny go down the street. Time for you to panic.

Actually, dems segregate, exploit, and pander to every group, race, ethnicity, and color. They simply can't treat all americans as equal. They have to use different dialects and gimmicks for each group.

Last edited:

And grabbed and twisted the Republican snouts and led the good Dems and Pubs of the north and west against the bad Dems and Pubs of the South to end it.

You only lose cred when you tell only part of the story, JRK. You have been corrected on this before. Quit acting like a neo-con reactionary.

How do the members of the Legislative Branch get into office?

Last edited:

It was Southern Dems and Southern Reps. And when the national Democrat Party helped support Civil Rights, the Southern Dems couldn't bail on the party fast enough.

I understand the frustration. It has been shared many times, by folks on all sides of the political spectrum when a law they manage to pass fails judicial review (just like many gun restriction laws).

The question you need to reflect upon is why do we have a Constitution? Why is it so much more difficult to amend that Constitution than it is to pass a referendum? Should that Constitution be enforced? And by who?

When you can answer those questions - for yourself and by yourself - then you'll see your error.

Libs celebrate disenfranchising blacks

Whatever, guy.

Actually, dems segregate, exploit, and pander to every group, race, ethnicity, and color. They simply can't treat all americans as equal. They have to use different dialects and gimmicks for each group.

without the victim the dems have no-one but some old southern blue dogs who will not give up
The white male from the south is the only true minority left
Having the supreme court legeslate against the will of the people makes no sense to me

Whatever, guy.

without the victim the dems have no-one but some old southern blue dogs who will not give up
The white male from the south is the only true minority left
Having the supreme court legeslate against the will of the people makes no sense to me

It's called a commitment to the U.S. Constitution. And that commitment is measured by applying those principles to everyone - even those you disagree with.

To imply that one segment of the political spectrum has benefited more than another is absurd. A commitment to free speech under the First Amendment of the Constitution has protected the KKK and Black Panthers and every other group in between.

If you find yourself affiliated with a group that is consistently trying to deny Constitutional rights to groups, then I'd question your group - not the Constitution.

Forum List

Back