The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

Whew. I thought you were going to tell me it was up 8 trillion like the first year of Obama.

For some reason I thought you of all people would have the basic integrity to admit when you were mistaken. Silly me.

Oh, and in Obama’s first full FY the debt went up 1.641 trillion.

So Obama was 1.6X worse than Trump? What am I mistaken about? I'm just not all panicked about the China Trade War like you. We will simply go through a necessary adjustment to balance the trade because we've grown too complacent of cheap foreign imports. Its a whole new game now. Fortunately, there is almost nothing I need or buy likely to be made in China.

No, Obama was 29.8% worse than Trump.

You were mistaken when you accused my number of being “rubbish”, but lack the integrity to admit it.

Also, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and Trump is only marginally better despite the fact he took over a booming economy and Obama took over an economy in a recession.

So you're saying Trump is a full 25% better than Obama.
Obama DOUBLED our debt that it took the first 43 presidents 230 years to accrue and Trump has only marginally added onto it.
Trump's doing a pretty good job then considering Obama had 99% support and Trump has had nothing but 99% obstruction.
What kind of economy was Obama left with vs what kind was Trump left with Trump is a scumbag
The Surrender Monkey couldn't do in 8 years what Trump did in 2....Listen to the LIES of the Manchurian muslim... the fucking ECONOMIC GENIUS....ROTFLMFAO

For some reason I thought you of all people would have the basic integrity to admit when you were mistaken. Silly me.

Oh, and in Obama’s first full FY the debt went up 1.641 trillion.

So Obama was 1.6X worse than Trump? What am I mistaken about? I'm just not all panicked about the China Trade War like you. We will simply go through a necessary adjustment to balance the trade because we've grown too complacent of cheap foreign imports. Its a whole new game now. Fortunately, there is almost nothing I need or buy likely to be made in China.

You were mistaken when you accused my number of being “rubbish”, but lack the integrity to admit it.

Also, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and Trump is only marginally better despite the fact he took over a booming economy and Obama took over an economy in a recession.

Obama DOUBLED our debt that it took the first 43 presidents 230 years to accrue and Trump has only marginally added onto it.
Trump's doing a pretty good job then considering Obama had 99% support and Trump has had nothing but 99% obstruction.
What kind of economy was Obama left with vs what kind was Trump left with Trump is a scumbag
The Surrender Monkey couldn't do in 8 years what Trump did in 2....Listen to the LIES of the Manchurian muslim... the fucking ECONOMIC GENIUS....ROTFLMFAO

You talking about the pos born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple ,,,,borrowed 400 mill from daddy and never paid it back?

You apparently lack the ability to go back and read my posts.

Go read post #157....you called my number “pure rubbish”.

Irrelevant. You were talking about one thing, I was talking about the DOW. I'm way past that and was referring you to post 182 anyway. That's the gig.

So, you confirm that you lack the integrity to admit you were wrong. Thanks for at least being honest about being a chicken shit.

There it is, right back to the usual grade school circuitous crap. No, actually YOU are wrong, but you still are the undisputed master of chicken shit without a doubt. You sell it by the hectare.

You called my number rubbish, I proved it was 100% accurate and you still do not have the basic integrity to admit it. With each post it become more apparent why you worship Trump

View attachment 260732

You proved nothing but what an airhead self-involved sissy you are like all leftards who always need to get in the last word. Must be because you get so little right you hate to miss an opportunity. I'm surprised you're not hammering on a typo somewhere where I left a letter out, or the nuance of the semantical meaning of some generalization I made. Either way, I'll take Trump's inflation any day over Obama's. At least Trump isn't shoveling it all off to his cronies at Solyndra and getting the US dollar devalued on the world market.

You proved nothing but what an airhead self-involved sissy you are like all leftards who always need to get in the last word. Must be because you get so little right you hate to miss an opportunity. I'm surprised you're not hammering on a typo somewhere where I left a letter out, or the nuance of the semantical meaning of some generalization I made. Either way, I'll take Trump's inflation any day over Obama's. At least Trump isn't shoveling it all off to his cronies at Solyndra and getting the US dollar devalued on the world market.

I am really surprised you are such a pussy, I had you pegged all wrong.

I can count the number of items I have been proven wrong on this forum on one hand...

oh, and the fact that you support tariffs shows that you are far to the left of me.

You talking about the pos born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple ,,,,borrowed 400 mill from daddy and never paid it back?

Yes we understand how fucking JEALOUS YOU SCUMBAGS ARE of rich people WHO INCIDENTALLY HIRE TENS OF THOUSANDS of little people just like you dumpling so that you can live In a nice house have a decent car and send your kids to college to do better than you ever could without the SUPPORT of people like Trump.....Your class warfare is a FAILED TALKING POINT for anyone with an IQ over 75....sorry you were left out...again!

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Kudlow knows the issue is hard for people to understand so he's choosing his arguments.

China is a state run economy and can lower the cost of goods to off set the tariffs. So yes China is partially funding the tariffs.

And US companies are eating some of the increase to the goods they buy & the tariffs are hurting a lot of US companies not just rthe public who pay more.

Exactly what kind of idiot thinks Trump knows what he is doing when the moron thinks trade deficits are losing money?

TRUMP's not responsible for previous administrations failure to deal with the issue of trade and China.

Go read post #157....you called my number “pure rubbish”.

Irrelevant. You were talking about one thing, I was talking about the DOW. I'm way past that and was referring you to post 182 anyway. That's the gig.

So, you confirm that you lack the integrity to admit you were wrong. Thanks for at least being honest about being a chicken shit.

There it is, right back to the usual grade school circuitous crap. No, actually YOU are wrong, but you still are the undisputed master of chicken shit without a doubt. You sell it by the hectare.

You called my number rubbish, I proved it was 100% accurate and you still do not have the basic integrity to admit it. With each post it become more apparent why you worship Trump

View attachment 260732

No but you think he's not letting his pals know what TF he's doing so they can short the markets ? trumps a crook

Yes we understand how fucking JEALOUS YOU SCUMBAGS ARE of rich people WHO INCIDENTALLY HIRE TENS OF THOUSANDS of little people just like you dumpling so that you can live In a nice house have a decent car and send your kids to college to do better than you ever could without the SUPPORT of people like Trump.....Your class warfare is a FAILED TALKING POINT for anyone with an IQ over 75....sorry you were left out...again!

I'd love to answer you but ,,,,I have a lawn to mow

Purge you idiot I lost more today than you probably make in 3 years ,,,,and that's if you're doing good f trump where he breathes

Let's see your green card...amigo!

Perhaps the reason why people in red sta

Purge this green enough?

-$301,048.62 (-4.64%)
Day Change

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Why do you want China to win the trade war?? Just announce the treason and we can dispose of you

Why do you want China to win the trade war?? Just announce the treason and we can dispose of you

There are NO winners in a trade war and this ah trump will fight to the end ,,,,,the end of YOUR blood

There are NO winners in a trade war and this ah trump will fight to the end ,,,,,the end of YOUR blood

Americans always win

Americans always win

When we're united YES but trump is NOT a uniter

Americans always win

As close as it gets, Democrats wan to kill babies and have open border healthcare

Americans always win

As close as it gets, Democrats wan to kill babies and have open border healthcare

Fk open border HC BUT womens right over their own bodies ??? When u can get pregnant you too will have a choice

Forum List

Back