The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

So, you like Trump LYING to the AmeriKKKan people; congratulations.
so you're a disciple of the kkk there eh? got to get the kkk mentioned anywhere as subliminal messages for your followers.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am an American.

Trump supporters are AmeriKKKans.

Glad I could clarify that 4 U.
well if you were an american, then you would know the dems own the kkk. you need a new search engine

In case you haven't noticed Trump wants to 'make America great again' which means
(1) Trump's base is white
(2) Trump's base are xenophobic (I bet you don't even know WTF that means, do U?)
(3) Trump's economic policies positively affect a disproportionate higher number of whites & conversely negatively effect a disproportionate higher number of 'people of color'
(4) Trump's father was arrestwed at a KKK rally
(5) Trump & his father were sued by The US Government for failure to rent to blacks
(6) I could go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon but I see you really don't know WTF you are discussing here
(7) Make America WHITE Again

In case you haven't noticed, The DNC wants to make America like Europe again, which means:
  1. The DNC's base is "anything but white."
  2. The DNC's base put foreigners over our own citizens.
  3. The DNC's economic policies give the shaft to whites so that everyone else gets ahead.
  4. The DNC INVENTED the KKK.
  5. The DNC's last three best picks were a Muslim foreign student hating America, a career felon stealing from America & and a career female groper and sniffer.
  6. I could go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon but I see you really don't know WTF you are discussing here.
  7. Make America England again!

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of these matter-of-fact statements that you made?

Or - like I assume - did you just pull them from your intellectual rectum and actually have ZERO unbiased facts/data to back up these 'claims'?

Last edited:
so you're a disciple of the kkk there eh? got to get the kkk mentioned anywhere as subliminal messages for your followers.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am an American.

well if you were an american, then you would know the dems own the kkk. you need a new search engine

In case you haven't noticed Trump wants to 'make America great again' which means
(2) Trump's base are xenophobic (I bet you don't even know WTF that means, do U?)
(3) Trump's economic policies positively affect a disproportionate higher number of whites & conversely negatively effect a disproportionate higher number of 'people of color'
(5) Trump & his father were sued by The US Government for failure to rent to blacks
(6) I could go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon but I see you really don't know WTF you are discussing here

In case you haven't noticed, The DNC wants to make America like Europe again, which means:
  3. The DNC's economic policies give the shaft to whites so that everyone else gets ahead.
  5. The DNC's last three best picks were a Muslim foreign student hating America, a career felon stealing from America & and a career female groper and sniffer.
  6. I could go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon but I see you really don't know WTF you are discussing here.

And where is your link to unbiased,factual proof of these matter-of-fact statements that you made?

Or - like I assume - you just pulled them from your intellectual rectum and actually have ZERO unbiased facts/data to back up these 'claims'?
The proof is that you forced people into desperation as their own politicians sold them out and voted in an outsider named Donald J. Trump. One of the most incredible stories in American history. At the very worst his election is a warning of what we are doing to ourselves and he is buying us ALL time. It is difficult when the truly privileged are the ones who control the strings of propaganda.

So, you like 'trickle down' & you hate poor folk; congrats.
how is liking a source of people with money to pay salaries hating poor people? when did a poor person give you a job?

I don't recall anyone ever 'giving' me a job

I earned the employment scenario with my education & my work experience

STRAWMAN RESPONSE. DELETE. ANSWER THE QUESTION:

HOW MANY OF YOUR JOBS CAME FROM A POOR PERSON?

No one "earns" a job through their education or work experience. Education suggests a certain level of knowledge and skill, work experience suggests a pattern history, these open the door to give you a chance. Then it is your performance there where they test that education and history to see how good it is that earns you the right to stay there.

education & work experience earn a (potential) path in the door

Selling yourself gets you the job. Education can be formal or informal, just that the formal is easier to quantify on paper. Work experience can be lied about and exaggerated. An employer does not see past work experience. Again, it comes to selling yourself in the interview then backing it up in practice.

LOL...what utter and complete nonsense. Spoken by someone who assumes the reason he cannot get the jobs he wants is because of his poor people skills (which sounds like you) or someone who has bullshitted his way through life (which, actually, also sounds like you).

There are LOTS of jobs where past qualifications and experience are 100% mandatory for the position....DUH.

Try and go and be head of surgery in a hospital with no experience or training but you are 'good in interviews'.

And you cannot lie about certain past job experiences. And the higher up you go - the more prevalent that fact is.

While it is true that how you come across in an interview can be hugely helpful...saying that 'an employer does not see past work experience' is utter and complete nonsense..unless you are applying to deliver pizza's.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am an American.

And where is your link to unbiased,factual proof of these matter-of-fact statements that you made?

Or - like I assume - you just pulled them from your intellectual rectum and actually have ZERO unbiased facts/data to back up these 'claims'?
The proof is that you forced people into desperation as their own politicians sold them out and voted in an outsider named Donald J. Trump. One of the most incredible stories in American history. At the very worst his election is a warning of what we are doing to ourselves and he is buying us ALL time. It is difficult when the truly privileged are the ones who control the strings of propaganda.

That is your idea of 'a link to unbiased, factual proof' eh? Some MAGA blather?

No wonder I usually ignore your responses...no offense.

Have a nice day.

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy. But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

Well, that kinda EXCLUDES YOU doesn't it? I saw the live interview and Wallace proved nothing. Wallace isn't an expert in jack shit and Kudlow backed up and supported Trump's actions. The only liar here is YOU.

Wallace proved that Kudlow is aware that Trump does not understand how tariffs are paid...and who pays them. And he got Kudlow to basically admit that.

And that was only in the small section of the interview I did see.

BTW - you seem to have no idea what the word 'liar' actually means. I advise you - Mr. (supposedly) 148 IQ - to learn what words actually mean before you use them so that you do not come across quite so ignorant on such matters.

Don't mention it.

Have a nice day.

how is liking a source of people with money to pay salaries hating poor people? when did a poor person give you a job?

No one "earns" a job through their education or work experience. Education suggests a certain level of knowledge and skill, work experience suggests a pattern history, these open the door to give you a chance. Then it is your performance there where they test that education and history to see how good it is that earns you the right to stay there.

Selling yourself gets you the job. Education can be formal or informal, just that the formal is easier to quantify on paper. Work experience can be lied about and exaggerated. An employer does not see past work experience. Again, it comes to selling yourself in the interview then backing it up in practice.

LOL...what utter and complete nonsense. Spoken by someone who assumes the reason he cannot get the jobs he wants is because of his poor people skills (which sounds like you) or someone who has bullshitted his way through life (which, actually, also sounds like you).

There are LOTS of jobs where past qualifications and experience are 100% mandatory for the position....DUH.

Try and go and be head of surgery in a hospital with no experience or training but you are 'good in interviews'.

And you cannot lie about certain past job experiences. And the higher up you go - the more prevalent that fact is.

While it is true that how you come across in an interview can be hugely helpful...saying that 'an employer does not see past work experience' is utter and complete nonsense..unless you are applying to deliver pizza's.
You still need an offer. Which poor guy gave you a job?

XXXXXXX-edited, meister

Last edited by a moderator:

Hear that 'wooshing' sound?

That is the sound of the point of my post whooshing over your head.

Have a nice day.

Hear that 'wooshing' sound?

That is the sound of the point of my post whooshing over your head.

Have a nice day.
how exactly is it related to the OP?

Thank you. Walmart fills its shelves with stuff from China because that is what people have chosen to buy. And now the “conservatives” want the government to influence what private citizens buy...
Sounds like a good idea.

You'd rather have them buying nothing but Chinese junk ?

So it is China's fault for filling orders from US corporations?

You can buy Chinese stuff from Walmart or you can buy Chinese stuff under US Company labels.

Who is to blame?

1. 4 US presidents (Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Obama) who did not reduce the corporate tax, and business regulation, and allowed China to tariff us high, while tariffing them low. thereby giving them unrestricted access to our market.

2. China

3. US outsourcers. (come back home you knaves, the party's over)

Funny Chit. AS you asshats brag about deregulation.

Trump is allowuing for more pollutiuon, more und=sazfe working conditions, fighting against better pay all so compabnies can supposedly save money?

And here you are , denying it.

Jesus fuck buddy, pull your head out of Trump's ass.
Funny how Trump could be "fighting against better pay" when it is his administration that has achieved the highest median income ($61,400/yr) in US history.

Been watching CNN lately ? MSNBC ?

WalMart loves China, dummy. And they love U.S. manufacturers who have shipped manufacturing over there for the cheap labor so WallyWorld can sell their goods at "lower prices". Guess who puts the screws to U.S. manufacturers to move operations overseas for that cheap labor? Think Trump's trade war is going to fix that?

Don't think so!
Sure it's fixing that. That's exactly what it's doing. It is the repeal of the assinine gift, which 4 "dummy" US presidents gave China, by giving them unrestricted access to our market.

You accept that, and you call other people "dummy"? LOL.

Thank you. Walmart fills its shelves with stuff from China because that is what people have chosen to buy. And now the “conservatives” want the government to influence what private citizens buy...
Sounds like a good idea.

You'd rather have them buying nothing but Chinese junk ?

I think "we the people" should be allowed to buy what the hell ever we want without the government trying to influence us by the use of taxes, which is what a tariff is.

Funny Chit. AS you asshats brag about deregulation.

Trump is allowuing for more pollutiuon, more und=sazfe working conditions, fighting against better pay all so compabnies can supposedly save money?

And here you are , denying it.

Jesus fuck buddy, pull your head out of Trump's ass.
Funny how Trump could be "fighting against better pay" when it is his administration that has achieved the highest median income ($61,400/yr) in US history.

Been watching CNN lately ? MSNBC ?
Not helping the lower middle class or poorer people.

Borrowing 1.5 trillion does good things....for a while.

WalMart loves China, dummy. And they love U.S. manufacturers who have shipped manufacturing over there for the cheap labor so WallyWorld can sell their goods at "lower prices". Guess who puts the screws to U.S. manufacturers to move operations overseas for that cheap labor? Think Trump's trade war is going to fix that?

Don't think so!
Sure it's fixing that. That's exactly what it's doing. It is the repeal of the assinine gift, which 4 "dummy" US presidents gave China, by giving them unrestricted access to our market.

You accept that, and you call other people "dummy"? LOL.
Thinking we never had any tariffs on China beforte Littledick Donnie just illustrates your ignorance.

So it is China's fault for filling orders from US corporations?

You can buy Chinese stuff from Walmart or you can buy Chinese stuff under US Company labels.

Who is to blame?

1. 4 US presidents (Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Obama) who did not reduce the corporate tax, and business regulation, and allowed China to tariff us high, while tariffing them low. thereby giving them unrestricted access to our market.

2. China

3. US outsourcers. (come back home you knaves, the party's over)

I would think even a dumbass like you could figure out that imposing new tariffs on China made goods is hurting America. Making US products more expensive & thereby harder too export.

Is was US corporations that went to China. But you assfuckls worship US corporations & in fact gave threm tax breaks for doing it.

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Kudlow knows the issue is hard for people to understand so he's choosing his arguments.

China is a state run economy and can lower the cost of goods to off set the tariffs. So yes China is partially funding the tariffs.

The AmeriKKKan consumer will pay the major percentage of the tariffs & that aint gonna be peanuts

Right just like how the same economist predicted a can of soup was going to cost $5 during the trade war with Mexico and Canada...

Right just like how the same economist predicted a can of soup was going to cost $5 during the trade war with Mexico and Canada...

Ford Prepares for Mass Layoffs After Losing $1 Billion to Trump's Trade Tariffs, Report Says

Forum List

Back