The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

We should be promoting the general welfare at the expense of Any implied powers for the general warfare, general defense, or even common offense.
We are, super dupe! Our elected leaders have decided that it is in the "general welfare" of the people to wage a war on crime, drugs, and terrorism. What part of this don't you get?

You keep arguing with yourself. You claim "A" is true and then claim "A" is not true. :lmao:

our welfare clause is Expressly declared General and must cover any contingency.
So then it “covers” their power to wage war on crime, terrorism, and drugs! Once again you defeated your own argument.
Only the right wing believes that.
On a side note, one has to ask why it is that the left doesn't want a war on crime, terror, and drugs. They are openly admitting that they want a society filled with all three. You can't make this stuff up!

Trump says he knows more about ISIS than the general (a totally ridiculous statement) and you believed him.
Really, Real DICK? Please show us where I said I believed him on that or admit you're still lying in every post.

Trump has said he is the best at everything. You must believe him because you voted for him & support what he does.
Why would you vote & support such a liar?

Trump says he knows more about ISIS than the general (a totally ridiculous statement) and you believed him.
Really, Real DICK? Please show us where I said I believed him on that or admit you're still lying in every post.

Trump has said he is the best at everything. You must believe him because you voted for him & support what he does.
Why would you vote & support such a liar?

Nice of you to take time out from your marching to post a comment.

our welfare clause is Expressly declared General and must cover any contingency.
So then it “covers” their power to wage war on crime, terrorism, and drugs! Once again you defeated your own argument.
On a side note, one has to ask why it is that the left doesn't want a war on crime, terror, and drugs. They are openly admitting that they want a society filled with all three. You can't make this stuff up!

On a note, why do you keep lying about this.

Democrats have supported the fight on terror. They have supported border security. They have supported anti-crime bill.

Just because they don't want a 30' concrete wall, you lie & lie & lie like the lowlife assfuck you really are.

You ARE making up this shit you dishonest Trump-loving fool.

We should be promoting the general welfare at the expense of Any implied powers for the general warfare, general defense, or even common offense.
We are, super dupe! Our elected leaders have decided that it is in the "general welfare" of the people to wage a war on crime, drugs, and terrorism. What part of this don't you get?

You keep arguing with yourself. You claim "A" is true and then claim "A" is not true. :lmao:
i am a federalist. your right wing appeals to ignorance don't work with me. we don't have a general warfare clause which is what you are discussing.

a general welfare clause solves simple poverty not wage alleged wars on the abstractions of crime, drugs, or terror.

Last edited:
with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and healthcare reform?

Obviously not. You're radical left-wing and you said that hundreds of times on this thread. You keep contradicting yourself.
This is our mission statement; there is no other for True federalists.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)...
Trump has said he is the best at everything. You must believe him because you voted for him & support what he does. Why would you vote & support such a liar?
Notice the extreme frustration at not having his party in power? Notice the lashing out like a small child? Notice the lie after lie after lie? Pure TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

Ok fragile 'lil snowflake. Are you ready for the dirty little secret that is quite the bombshell? Being that you're both a snowflake and suffering from TDS, this bombshell might cause you to be hospitalized. But...in the long run...it will be good for you. Here we go: I didn't vote for Trump.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

This is our mission statement; there is no other for True federalists.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
That's the preamble you nitwit... :lmao:

(Psst...it contains now powers and doesn't outline anything. It's just an "introduction")

He doubles-down and admits that he wants a society filled with crime, drugs, and terror but also with a $15 per hour minimum wage and healthcare "reform". You can't make this stuff up! :laugh:

i am a federalist.
No. No, you're a fuck'n idiot. Don't confuse that with a "federalist".
a general welfare clause solves simple poverty not wage alleged wars on the abstractions of crime, drugs, or terror.
According to you, the "General Welfare" clause gives the federal government the power to do whatever they deem is in the "general welfare" of the people. You're on record hundreds of times here, stupid. Well, our elected representatives have deemed that it is in the "general welfare" or the people to wage a war on crime, drugs, and terror.

Stop contradicting yourself. :lmao:

It's all a Republican distraction to turn over America's security to Vladimir Putin.

Ryan was smart, he got out.

DxSh6_hWkAAD_ek.jpg

The Democrat goal is one party rule like they have achieved in states like California, New York, and New Jersey. If America continues to urbanize (metro burbs), and they will, they will eventually get it. When that happens we will become a more Totalitarian nation with fewer freedoms, liberties, and rights.

Trump has said he is the best at everything. You must believe him because you voted for him & support what he does. Why would you vote & support such a liar?
Notice the extreme frustration at not having his party in power? Notice the lashing out like a small child? Notice the lie after lie after lie? Pure TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

Ok fragile 'lil snowflake. Are you ready for the dirty little secret that is quite the bombshell? Being that you're both a snowflake and suffering from TDS, this bombshell might cause you to be hospitalized. But...in the long run...it will be good for you. Here we go: I didn't vote for Trump.

It's not who you voted for then, it's who you support now.

The Democrat goal is one party rule like they have achieved in states like California, New York, and New Jersey. If America continues to urbanize (metro burbs), and they will, they will eventually get it. When that happens we will become a more Totalitarian nation with fewer freedoms, liberties, and rights.
Like when The Terminator was Governor you stupid shit.

Like Trump has for two years you God damn idiot.

Like Bush had for 5 years

You people are too stupid to be alive.

Notice how you support Trump but run away from admitting he is a liar.

Are you denying you support Trump?

He doubles-down and admits that he wants a society filled with crime, drugs, and terror but also with a $15 per hour minimum wage and healthcare "reform". You can't make this stuff up! :laugh:
Higher paid labor can afford to pay for more products and services.

Forum List

Back