The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

And, naturalization is not immigration.
That's exactly what it is, dumb shit. :laugh:

View attachment 241033

Could you be any dumber???
It has an Establishment clause.
Snowflake...please stop mentioning “clauses” when I just proved for like the thirty-fifth time that you don’t even know basic definitions. You’re illiterate. You read and write on a 4th grade level.
i gainsay your contention.

Promoting the general welfare is in our preamble.
The preamble is not a power... :lmao:
Might check out Social Security based on the general welfare clause. Helvering v Davis.
Might check out the U.S. Constitution. Notice how I point to the law in the actual document itself while you point to a ruling (by political activists)? Well, everyone else does.
No, I pointed out a ruling by the Supreme Court.

Might check out Social Security based on the general welfare clause. Helvering v Davis.
Might check out the U.S. Constitution. Notice how I point to the law in the actual document itself while you point to a ruling (by political activists)? Well, everyone else does.
Exactly. And you know why? Because the law proves you’re wrong. So you’re forced to point to something else.

our welfare clause is General; it must cover every contingency.
That includes the “contingency” for a war on drugs, crime, and terror. You just contradicted yourself for like the twelve-hundredth time. :laugh:
The power to tax for the general welfare is express. The right wing refuses to acknowledge the gravity of our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror, with really grave, war time tax rates. They must be fake.

Exactly. And you know why? Because the law proves you’re wrong. So you’re forced to point to something else.
So if the Supreme Court decides a case by creating a decision, is that decision superior to the law? Might check out the Helvering v Davis decision once more.

So what have you done? I don’t recall you putting a bullet in Barack Obama’s head.

Well, that was a rational, reasonable response :rolleyes:
Attacking people on the same side....good strategy there Pat.

And as far as Obama, I'm not going to either. Sorry to disappoint you.
Is that the ONLY thing you can think of ?
Have you thought about doing that? If so, you need to be evaluated.

I take part in protests, make sure I vote, talk to others about issues and try to encourage them to think independently. Post links here to resources that might help others see things differently.
I do more than come here to cry.

How about you?
Do you think your constant whining here changes anything? If so, think again.
All whine / no time (to actually do anything?)

Last edited:
I take part in protests,
Phew! Thank God. Otherwise MaObama would have been elected twice and spent 8 years in the White House shredding the U.S. Constitution and destroying this nation. But thanks to your heroics of taking part in protests, that didn’t happen. Oh, wait...
make sure I vote,
Phew! Thank God. Otherwise MaObama would have been elected twice and spent 8 years in the White House shredding the U.S. Constitution and destroying this nation. But thanks to your heroics of taking part in protests, that didn’t happen. Oh, wait...
talk to others about issues and try to encourage them to think independently.
Post links here to resources that might help others see things differently.

Attacking people on the same side....good strategy there Pat.
Yeah....um...that’s exactly what you did in post #2554. I merely called you out on it. #Hypocrisy. #Irony. #Projecting.
blah blah blah.....yada yada yada.....FACT....talk is cheap. If no one is willing to actually DO ANYTHING about it, you're just hens squawking in the barn
I merely asked what you’ve done to prevent the “70 years of horrifying human torture and abuse” under the Kim regimes of North Korea? You brought it up. Whatever you’ve done to prevent it, it’s been ineffective because as you noted yourself, it’s been going on for 70 years. :dunno:

8FA1BDEA-29C3-4B8E-9F00-C688772A1DA3.jpeg

I take part in protests,
make sure I vote,
talk to others about issues and try to encourage them to think independently.
Post links here to resources that might help others see things differently.
How did Obama destroy the Constitution? Can't wait to hear it.

Where are the express powers for a wall?
Uh....Article 1, Section 8
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence
Why don't you get the U.S. Constitution on audiobooks?
We have no immigration clause.
Uh...yes we do. Also Article 1, Section 8
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization
Could you be any dumber???

I can't believe that you think you know the Constitution and are arguing that Trump has the power to forego Congress & build his stupid wall.

Forum List

Back