The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

My area of New York is Republican leaning.
Your governor is Cuomo genius. You live in a very Dumbocrat state. That’s your own fault. You won’t leave New York and you won’t leave the U.S. but you bitch about both like a whiny progressive.
Yes, my Brewster schools I went to were very racist.
Shocking

New York's got better food, more park-land, more entertainment, and Natural beauty than most of the South, or Mid-West.

New York's also more familiar, if anything I'd actually move to Poland, before the South.

Besides, I have friends, and family in New York.
The old South could be revived.

The old North has been dead for quite some time.

New York is nothing but ghettos and Democrat anti-intellectualism now.

New York has the greatest potential in the U.S.A.... It has West Point, Wall Street, lots of Museums, Plays, lots of great Restaurants, .... Unfortunately a lot of it has been desecrated by Liberalism.

In the 1940's NYC was like 95% White.... Now it's barely above 1/3rd White.

They have destroyed us well.

But, the hope is that NYC gentrification will kick out a lot of the Ghetto people over time.
You really should move to Chicago(THE white metropolis in its day) and attempt to take that over. Gentrification in Chicago is going quite strong.

Gentrification in New York will never combat the immigration levels. New York culture also has been thoroughly dominated by degenerative Democrats for literally over 100 years.

Your governor is Cuomo genius. You live in a very Dumbocrat state. That’s your own fault. You won’t leave New York and you won’t leave the U.S. but you bitch about both like a whiny progressive.
Shocking

New York's got better food, more park-land, more entertainment, and Natural beauty than most of the South, or Mid-West.

New York's also more familiar, if anything I'd actually move to Poland, before the South.

New York has the greatest potential in the U.S.A.... It has West Point, Wall Street, lots of Museums, Plays, lots of great Restaurants, .... Unfortunately a lot of it has been desecrated by Liberalism.

But, the hope is that NYC gentrification will kick out a lot of the Ghetto people over time.
You really should move to Chicago(THE white metropolis in its day) and attempt to take that over. Gentrification in Chicago is going quite strong.

Gentrification in New York will never combat the immigration levels. New York culture also has been thoroughly dominated by degenerative Democrats for literally over 100 years.

My Putnam County, was like 95% White in the 1990's, even at the year 2000 it was nearly 90% White.

But, we've been bombarded by Guatemalan, Ecuadorian, and Mexican illegals.

Brewster, New York went from 95% White to 95% Hispanic in no time. ... (Yes I believe it's 95% Hispanic that's what you see there) I think because of illegals it's not really 55% of what ever they say.

Shocking

Moron has never been to a broadway play, or museum or the Lincoln Center for jazz or etc.
it’s amazing how little you know.
We have all of that in Louisville.

It doesn’t mean shit. Louisville is still largely a dump.

The Democrat anti-intellectuals run the (European)arts programs and eventually destroy those (European)arts via “diversity”(i.e “Hamilton” and “Shakespeare in the Park”).

Actual picture of Brewster, New York.

Day-Laborers.jpg

Shocking

My Putnam County, was like 95% White in the 1990's, even at the year 2000 it was nearly 90% White.

Brewster, New York went from 95% White to 95% Hispanic in no time. ... (Yes I believe it's 95% Hispanic that's what you see there) I think because of illegals it's not really 55% of what ever they say.
I was talking about greater New York City.

I went to Brewster Schools.

What we're famous for is Racism.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/17/high-school-students-in-hot-water-over-racist-video/

Student Arraigned in Anti-Muslim Stabbing of Cabdriver

https://nypost.com/2017/07/17/high-school-students-in-hot-water-over-racist-video/

Mindless racial violence and juvenile racial namecalling isn’t what we need.

If you guys want to stab someone, stab an Antifa piece of shit until they are bled dry.

We need to kill white liberalism before non-whites become the majority.

If during the Cold War the Soviets had been able to sell this “deep state” baloney to Americans, to sow distrust of our own FBI and CIA, we would all be speaking Russian by now. The collaborators in Congress must be voted out now!
If, during the Cold War, Dumbocrats had been as anti-American and full on marxist as they are today, the Soviets could have convinced them to fly “resist” flags against their own President (Reagan). And we would all be speaking Russian today. Thankfully, the Dumbocrats weren’t as radicalized and idiotic back then as Unreasonable and her pals are today.

I went to Brewster Schools. What we're famous for is Racism.
The fact that you are actually proud of your racism (and the racism of your school) tells everyone everything we need to know about you.

I hope the African-American community starts a movement to strip polacks of their citizenship. I’ll sign it. If you’re too stupid to realize how idiotic you sound as a polish immigrant calling for other legitimate Americans (who have been here MUCH longer than you have been) to have their citizenship revoked, then we definitely need to rid the U.S. of polacks. You people really are as stupid as advertised.

Mindless racial violence and juvenile racial namecalling isn’t what we need.

If you guys want to stab someone, stab an Antifa piece of shit until they are bled dry.

We need to kill white liberalism before non-whites become the majority.

Don't support violence.... However it is what it is... It's not Liberalism.

I went to Brewster Schools. What we're famous for is Racism.
The fact that you are actually proud of your racism (and the racism of your school) tells everyone everything we need to know about you.

I hope the African-American community starts a movement to strip polacks of their citizenship. I’ll sign it. If you’re too stupid to realize how idiotic you sound as a polish immigrant calling for other legitimate Americans (who have been here MUCH longer than you have been) to have their citizenship revoked, then we definitely need to rid the U.S. of polacks. You people really are as stupid as advertised.

I actually don't care if Poles are deported out of the U.S.A.

Your nation is mostly for mindless racial trash like you.

Poland could use more Polish numbers, to combat the declining population.

You on the other hand, are a retard, you support the most Liberal, detrimental, and stupid population in Americas (Black Americans) and snap at Poles who are quite the opposite.

You have no concept of reality, I think you are one of the most mindless I've seen on this entire forum.

If during the Cold War the Soviets had been able to sell this “deep state” baloney to Americans, to sow distrust of our own FBI and CIA, we would all be speaking Russian by now. The collaborators in Congress must be voted out now!
If, during the Cold War, Dumbocrats had been as anti-American and full on marxist as they are today, the Soviets could have convinced them to fly “resist” flags against their own President (Reagan). And we would all be speaking Russian today. Thankfully, the Dumbocrats weren’t as radicalized and idiotic back then as Unreasonable and her pals are today.

That's true, but today Capitalism is propping up a semi-Communist, semi-Hostile China.

You on the other hand, are a retard, you support the most Liberal, detrimental, and stupid population in Americas (Black Americans) and snap at Poles who are quite the opposite.
No...my fragile little snowflake...I support liberty. The fact that you fear liberty shows that you are the left-wing lunatic.

I wonder if bodecea, jillian, or Seawytch would like to weigh in here? Do I support liberalism, ladies?

That's true, but today Capitalism is propping up a semi-Communist, semi-Hostile China.
That’s because it is in our interest to do so. China actually provided us with intel that Russia was engaging in economic warfare against us in 2009 and refused to help them. That’s was crucial for us. It only makes sense to continue on our current path with China so long as they continue to operate like that.

I actually don't care if Poles are deported out of the U.S.A.

Your nation is mostly for mindless racial trash like you. You on the other hand, are a retard, you support the most Liberal, detrimental, and stupid population in Americas (Black Americans) and snap at Poles who are quite the opposite.

You have no concept of reality, I think you are one of the most mindless I've seen on this entire forum.
I have complete concept of reality - which is why I reject everything about your idiot fascism.
"The fact that German anti-Semitism and anti-capitalism spring from the same root is of great importance for the understanding of what has happened there." - Friedrich A. Hayek
You’re the typical fascist...uneducated, uninformed, and ignorant of history.

That’s because it is in our interest to do so. China actually provided us with intel that Russia was engaging in economic warfare against us in 2009 and refused to help them. That’s was crucial for us. It only makes sense to continue on our current path with China so long as they continue to operate like that.

China beseeches the US: Please, 'cool it' with the North Korea threats

China Warns War Is Possible As Hostility Between United States and North Korea Rises

China 'increasingly hostile' for Western businesses

The U.S. and China seem bound to clash over the South China Sea

Chinese Naval Vessel Tries to Force U.S. Warship to Stop in International Waters

China 'seizes US vessel' in S China Sea

China’s Trying to Shove the U.S. Navy Right Out of the South China Sea

China's Navy seizes US underwater drone in South China Sea | Daily Mail Online

John McCain says China is acting like a 'bully' - CNNPolitics

CIA Director Identifies China As Greatest Long-Term Security Challenge

Report: China's Military Is Growing Super Powerful by Stealing America's Defense Secrets (Like the F-35)

Chinese espionage in the United States - Wikipedia

If you can't figure out China's not our friend, I'm so sorry you're a mega-retard.

No...my fragile little snowflake...I support liberty. The fact that you fear liberty shows that you are the left-wing lunatic.

I wonder if bodecea, jillian, or Seawytch would like to weigh in here? Do I support liberalism, ladies?

You're solution for just about everything is do nothing, or liberty.

Serious issues need to be tackled.

You don't because you're Liberal.

Forum List

Back