The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

I shouldn't have to leave the country I was born in
Guess what you exceptionally dumb polack? All of those black people that you desperately want exterminated and/or deported are saying the exact same thing. They shouldn’t have to leave the country they were born in just because you’re an ignorant polack.

You continue to defeat your own position... :laugh:
No, I didn't say that I want to exterminate Blacks. No, I'd strip them of their citizenship, no more benefits, or jobs... A lot cheaper than deportations.
Why not strip dumb polacks of their citizenship? Why blacks?

Blacks are dumb, not Poles.

You sound so uneducated, and brainwashed.

Guess what you exceptionally dumb polack? All of those black people that you desperately want exterminated and/or deported are saying the exact same thing. They shouldn’t have to leave the country they were born in just because you’re an ignorant polack.

No, I didn't say that I want to exterminate Blacks. No, I'd strip them of their citizenship, no more benefits, or jobs... A lot cheaper than deportations.

I remember all the Pollock jokes when I was growing up.

All evidence to the contrary... :laugh:

Blacks weren't supposed to be citizens according to the Founding Fathers Naturalization Act of 1790.
And then the American people changed that with a legal and proper amendment to the U.S. Constitution you dumb polack.

You love Negroes, and hate Poles, without any kind of logic, we get it.

All evidence to the contrary... :laugh:

85 IQ for African Americans, and a 0109 IQ for Polish Americans

You're too dumb to be reasoned with.

You're a White Negro.

I remember all the Pollock jokes when I was growing up.

See Patriot is a Liberal, like this Liberal they make up retardation ignoring facts, in favor of Black equality, and of Poles being dumb just because the dumb Jewish media makes up such crap.

Not doing a very good job of it, still tons of Guatemalans in Brewster, New York.
New York is a progressive state (ie a sanctuary state). If you’re dumb enough to live there, I don’t feel sorry for you.

My area of New York is Republican leaning. (Pawling has a Republican mayor, and a lot of the times at O'Connor's I hear people from the region complain about the NFL kneeling.

I grew up in Putnam, New York which almost always voted Republican.

We tried to tackle Illegal immigration with Greg Ball, but the Feds got in the way.

Yes, my Brewster schools I went to were very racist.

Mostly people from the Bronx who left to avoid Blacks, and Puerto Ricans.

This is about the only video famous from Brewster schools.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/17/high-school-students-in-hot-water-over-racist-video/

Not doing a very good job of it, still tons of Guatemalans in Brewster, New York.
New York is a progressive state (ie a sanctuary state). If you’re dumb enough to live there, I don’t feel sorry for you.

Brewster New York has a lot of Guatemalans getting picked up for work by Capitalists in the morning. Like 30 of them standing on the streets.

New York once had a lot of manufacturing, now no.

That was the attraction of why my family moved to New York.

The states with the most Blacks are Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia, none of those are Progressive.
Uh...nobody is trying to eliminate blacks except for racist, dumb polacks such as yourself.
I never said eliminate them, I want them out of my country (America)
They are exponentially more American than you. You’re the dumb polish immigrant. They are 100% American and thus nobody has any authority to kick them out of the U.S. you dumb, racist polack.

Tell that to Polish Americans like Kosciuszko, or Pulaski, Matt Urban, or Gabby Gabreski. (Military heroes of the U.S.A)
As
opposed to Black who make up which Military heroes?

Blacks weren't supposed to be citizens according to the Founding Fathers Naturalization Act of 1790.
And then the American people changed that with a legal and proper amendment to the U.S. Constitution you dumb polack.

No - I love the U.S. Constitution and hate ignorance. You are the perfect example of why.

No - I love the U.S. Constitution and hate ignorance. You are the perfect example of why.

The Founding Father's Naturalization Act of 1790 only called for free Whites of good character to become U.S Citizens.

The Republicans post Civil War did otherwise, with the 14th Amendment it gave Blacks citizenship, and even anyone born here (Anchor Babies) citizenship.

Big time mistake.

See Patriot is a Liberal, like this Liberal they make up retardation ignoring facts, in favor of Black equality, and of Poles being dumb just because the dumb Jewish media makes up such crap.
So to recap...you’re not only fiercely racist but also antisemitic. Well aren’t you just a special gem?

85 IQ for African Americans, and a 0109 IQ for Polish Americans You're too dumb to be reasoned with.
You're a White Negro.
Oh look...the dumb polack is making up “statistics”. Shocking. Not a single link backing up anything he has posted.

Table 1 puts the Polish American IQ as 109 in the 1970's.

American Ethnic Groups
On a sample size of a 119 people... Clearly that study was done by a polack :lmao:

85 IQ for African Americans, and a 0109 IQ for Polish Americans You're too dumb to be reasoned with.
You're a White Negro.
Oh look...the dumb polack is making up “statistics”. Shocking. Not a single link backing up anything he has posted.

Table 1 puts the Polish American IQ as 109 in the 1970's.

American Ethnic Groups
On a sample size of a 119 people... Clearly that study was done by a polack :lmao:

The larger sample size in 1960's also put the Polish American IQ at 107 (Still high)

All studies use sample sizes to reflect the genera demographic.

So, what?

Generally they are quite accurate.

So to recap...you’re not only fiercely racist but also antisemitic. Well aren’t you just a special gem?

You're definitely the Liberal, not me.

The media is dominated by Jews, and mentioning such truth is so anti-Semitic.

But, I guess it's okay to bash Polish people.

Just because you're a easily brainwashed tool, who hasn't been told anti-Polish prejudices are wrong, like how prejudices against Blacks, or Jews. is a taboo in our society because of Liberals.

You are a Liberal.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back