The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

The states with the most Blacks are Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia, none of those are Progressive.
Uh...nobody is trying to eliminate blacks except for racist, dumb polacks such as yourself.
I never said eliminate them, I want them out of my country (America)
They are exponentially more American than you. You’re the dumb polish immigrant. They are 100% American and thus nobody has any authority to kick them out of the U.S. you dumb, racist polack.

The states with the most Blacks are Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia, none of those are Progressive.
Uh...nobody is trying to eliminate blacks except for racist, dumb polacks such as yourself.
They are exponentially more American than you. You’re the dumb polish immigrant. They are 100% American and thus nobody has any authority to kick them out of the U.S. you dumb, racist polack.

According to the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the U.S.A Founding Fathers, Only freed Whites of good character, were to become U.S citizens.

Unfortunately a lot of dumb, and very dumb British Americans alike since then have allowed the Black menace to stay here.

You Brits are weak,and stupid, just like your Black buddies.

Because you can't drive a Blitzkrieg Tank attack across the English Channel.
The Blitzkrieg was done by air you dumb polack... :banghead:
The classic characteristic of what is commonly known as "blitzkrieg" is a highly mobile form of infantry and armour, working in combined arms. (German armed forces, June 1942)

Blitzkrieg - Wikipedia
Since you’re a stereotypical dumb polack, I’ll try to limit this to pictures. Please note the airplanes in the pictures. The Blitzkrieg was an air campaign...

985DC0D6-D8AA-4C4E-B0F0-E8D1B732CD44.jpeg

You’re the dumb polish immigrant.

I'm not a Polish immigrant.

My Polish family arrived in the 1900's.

I just refuse to assimilate, or accept your junk British American culture.

Because you can't drive a Blitzkrieg Tank attack across the English Channel.
The Blitzkrieg was done by air you dumb polack... :banghead:
The classic characteristic of what is commonly known as "blitzkrieg" is a highly mobile form of infantry and armour, working in combined arms. (German armed forces, June 1942)

Blitzkrieg - Wikipedia
Since you’re a stereotypical dumb polack, I’ll try to limit this to pictures. Please note the airplanes in the pictures. The Blitzkrieg was an air campaign...

View attachment 167931

It just means lightning war, I didn't say otherwise, YOU DID, saying it can't be tanks.
Uh, yeah it can be alright.

F*cking moronic Brits, I'll tell you the absolute bottom of what Europe has to offer.

I'm not a Polish immigrant.
But you are an ignorant polack.
My Polish family arrived in the 1900's.
Nobody asked. Nobody cares.
I just refuse to assimilate, or accept your junk British American culture.
That’s why you should get the fuck out of my country.

No, you're a dumb Brit, and you prove it over, and over again.

Your country sucks.

It's for dumb weak bitches like you who go nuts mass-murdering a-far, while letting your culture get destroyed by a bunch of brown-turds at home.

No clue, just stupid, very frigging stupid, but that's Brits for you.

Your country sucks.
And yet your dumb polish relatives left your nation to come here and your dumb polish ass refuses to leave. :laugh:

I shouldn't have to leave the country I was born in, just because a lot of very weak, and stupid people tolerate it's decay from within, while Chimping out by people far away with mass-murder.

I shouldn't have to leave the country I was born in
Guess what you exceptionally dumb polack? All of those black people that you desperately want exterminated and/or deported are saying the exact same thing. They shouldn’t have to leave the country they were born in just because you’re an ignorant polack.

You continue to defeat your own position... :laugh:

The left has always been fascist in nature (obviously - since fascism is a form of government oppression). But in the past few years, the left has made a rapid march towards extreme fascism.

They engage in massive speech control campaigns. If Donald Trump attempts to hold a political rally - they riot (costing a fortune in damage to public and private property). If someone attempts to merely attend a Donald Trump political rally, the left engages in violent assaults. Fascism.

They engage in massive thought control campaigns. If someone wishes to avoid homosexual acts or homosexual celebrations (whether it be for religious reasons, comfort reasons, or just plain old hate), the left attempts to turn that into a crime and advocates for the government to place a gun to the head of those individuals and force them to take part in the homosexual activities. And of course - they've advocated for and manufactured the comical "hate crime" fallacy. Fascism.

This story here is a remarkable indication of the left's embrace of extreme fascism. It revolves around the "Soldiers of Odin". A group rightfully concerned with radical islam. And yet despite being peaceful while liberals engage in violent assaults, the left wants to label these individuals as a "hate" group. So what happened when this group deployed members to a mosque in Denver? Did they brutally attack and bloody muslims like liberals do? Nope. Quite the contrary - the imam of the mosque invited the group in to sit down and talk. They had a peaceful and cordial interaction?

This "incident" is literally the shining example of America at its finest. Concerned citizens form a group of their own free will. The muslims not only continue to engage in their right to religious freedom - but they invite the concerned group into their mosque to see for themselves and to engage in dialect. Everything America was built on and intended to be. And yet the left is angry about this - desperate to falsely label the group a "hate" group and to eliminate them.

A Growing Vigilante Group Is Targeting U.S. Mosques

They aren't just marching, they are racing toward fascism. The left wants to tell us what we can and can't say or do.

Guess what you exceptionally dumb polack? All of those black people that you desperately want exterminated and/or deported are saying the exact same thing. They shouldn’t have to leave the country they were born in just because you’re an ignorant polack.

No, I didn't say that I want to exterminate Blacks.

No, I'd strip them of their citizenship, no more benefits, or jobs... A lot cheaper than deportations.

Polish Americans were the biggest Trump voter demographic tested, African Americans on the other hand were the biggest Hillary voter demographic tested.

Polish Americans in the 1970's were the #2 highest IQ scoring population with a 109 IQ, African Americans in the 1970's were the #2 lowest IQ scoring population in the nation with a 85 IQ.

African Americans make up 51% of the murders, 37% of the welfare recipients, despite being 13% of the U.S.A.

No, I don't support them to be here.

Why do you?

You sound like someone who's done extremely poor research.

You're definitely a dumb Brit Hick.

Blacks weren't supposed to be citizens according to the Founding Fathers Naturalization Act of 1790.

I thought you follow the Founding Fathers?

No you don't.

You follow what ever the Republican tells you to do.

You have no brain of your own. (Like most Western Europeans)

No, I didn't say that I want to exterminate Blacks. No, I'd strip them of their citizenship, no more benefits, or jobs... A lot cheaper than deportations.
Why not strip dumb polacks of their citizenship? Why blacks?

Forum List

Back