The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

Yeah, since the first conservative party violated the First Amendment, and it was the end of that party; the current conservative party are probably a more careful...
Now if we could only get the left to actually respect the 1st Amendment and the U.S. Constitution.
Yeah, since the first conservative party violated the First Amendment, and it was the end of that party; the current conservative party are probably a more careful...
Now if we could only get the left to actually respect the 1st Amendment and the U.S. Constitution.
The left was responsible for the First Amendment being added to the Constitution and much of its maintenance since.

The left was responsible for the First Amendment being added to the Constitution and much of its maintenance since.
Really? So in your mind it is “maintenance” of the 1st Amendment to force an American to call a man a woman or face criminal charges? That is literally Nazi, Germany shit right there. The government (under the left) is forcing Americans to tell a lie and prosecuting them if they speak the truth.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Any other lies you’d like to attempt to perpetuate today, little buddy?

Really? So in your mind it is “maintenance” of the 1st Amendment to force an American to call a man a woman or face criminal charges? That is literally Nazi, Germany shit right there. The government (under the left) is forcing Americans to tell a lie and prosecuting them if they speak the truth.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

So if someone called you a woman and you were not, could you have them arrested and brought to trial? Got any idea what the law is that the caller violated?

So if someone called you a woman and you were not, could you have them arrested and brought to trial? Got any idea what the law is that the caller violated?
I’m not sure what is more sad - the fact that NY implemented such a fascist law or the fact that you are so unaware of what is going on in your own nation.

Would you like to comment about the left’s so-called commitment to the 1st Amendment? I noticed you didn’t comment.

I love the way you retards pretend you have something in common with the Founding Fathers.

What portion of Islamic culture do you wish to import into America, most exactly?
None. Now, which part of your latent homosexuality bothers you the most? I’m betting it’s your inability to act on it with black men as you deeply desire.

Poland's effectively combated Islam... Unlike the U.S.A

That Americans aren't combating Islam much, because they're either lazy, or stupid.

I don't see why we (Fascists) shouldn't have the right to make an Amendment to protect White America, by jailing those who hire Illegals
You do have the right to make that amendment. All you need is 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, and 3/4 of the states. But like all left-wing ideologues, you can’t accept the fact that the American people reject your bat-shit crazy ideology. You’ll never get the votes. But you can certainly try.
by micromanaging Colleges, Hollywood, and media, to prevent them from brainwashing the masses with Liberalism.
Uh...because that would be a major violation of the 1st Amendment.

Bring back the Founding Fathers Naturalization Act of 1790.

Down with the 14th Amendment.

Only Liberal idiots support the 14th Amendment.

Explain the benefits of having Blacks stay in this country, as opposed to splitting them into a new Black country?

I fail to see any benefit.

Especially not when they can be considered loosely as a threat to our heritage.
Explain the benefits of having dumb polacks stay in this country, as opposed to sending their dumb asses back to Poland (where they belong)?

Especially not when you consider how astoundingly stupid polacks are and how they are a major threat to liberty.

Most Polish Americans on this forum are for Liberty be it Ray From Cleveland, ChrisL and bear513 .

Okay 3 out of 4 of the major Polish American users are for Liberty, and 1 myself is for Fascism.

You somehow are so incapable of general logic / abstract thought, that you can't figure out that most of the Poles here are for in fact for liberty.

Actually it's the Black users, your buddies who have been big time Dictator supporters, that a lot of them here support Mugabe the African dictator.

You prove over, and over again you are 100% racial vermin... I think you fear Fascism because we'd crack down on trash like you.

I’m not sure what is more sad - the fact that NY implemented such a fascist law or the fact that you are so unaware of what is going on in your own nation.

Would you like to comment about the left’s so-called commitment to the 1st Amendment? I noticed you didn’t comment.

New York has a good deal of issues.

But, we still have one of the lowest crime rate major cities in the U.S.A, as well as one of the most educated metro-areas in the nation.

Probably because we never had much White trash yokels like you..
And
That a lot of Black trash (Your buddies) ended up leaving for the South in the past 20 years, as their neighborhoods gentrified in parts of Brooklyn, and the Bronx.

Explain the benefits of having Blacks stay in this country, as opposed to splitting them into a new Black country?
I could go on all day about the benefits - but here is all you need to know: you have absolutely no authority to strip them of their citizenship and kick them out of their own country. The U.S. Constitution and liberty trumps you and your idiotic ideology.
That’s because you are a stereotypical dumb polack.
Especially not when they can be considered loosely as a threat to our heritage.
There is no “our” here - I am not a dumb polack. The only “threat” to me is anti-American, anti-liberty, left-wing jerks like yourself.

You have not explained the benefits of keeping Blacks in the U.S.A, as opposed to giving Blacks a National homeland?

1.) It'd give American Blacks sovereignty.

2.) It would end the idea of Instutiionalized Racism.

3.) It would end anti-Black hate crimes, or at least limit it significantly, if they did separate.

4.) It would protect Black Ameircan cultural identity, rather than being threatened by Miscegenation, and Immigration.

I don't see why we (Fascists) shouldn't have the right to make an Amendment to protect White America, by jailing those who hire Illegals
You do have the right to make that amendment. All you need is 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, and 3/4 of the states. But like all left-wing ideologues, you can’t accept the fact that the American people reject your bat-shit crazy ideology. You’ll never get the votes. But you can certainly try.
by micromanaging Colleges, Hollywood, and media, to prevent them from brainwashing the masses with Liberalism.

Uh... You support the 14th Amendment a major violation of the Founding Fathers Naturalization Act of 1790.

So, what's the difference?

The difference is I am a patriot, and you are a dumb clown.

I do think we do need some action to protect White America heritage.

You are either too stupid, or too apathetic to support protection of White American heritage.

Hilarious that you call cracking down, and jailing those who hire Illegals, is some how bat-shit crazy?

Then what's the difference of our government cracking down, and jailing those who sell drugs, is that some how bat shit crazy too?

The fact is it IS A LAW you DOOF.

The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens | Federation for American Immigration Reform
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

• assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
  • knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.

Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens
It is unlawful to hire an alien, to recruit an alien, or to refer an alien for a fee, knowing the alien is unauthorized to work in the United States.1 It is equally unlawful to continue to employ an alien knowing that the alien is unauthorized to work.2 Employers may give preference in recruitment and hiring to a U.S. citizen over an alien with work authorization only where the U.S. citizen is equally or better qualified.3

It is unlawful to hire an individual for employment in the United States without complying with employment eligibility verification requirements.4 Requirements include examination of identity documents and completion of Form I-9 for every employee hired. Employers must retain all I-9s, and, with 3 days advance notice, they must be made available for inspection.

Employment includes any service or labor performed for any type of remuneration within the United States, with the exception of sporadic domestic service by an individual in a private home.5Day laborers or other casual workers engaged in any compensated activity (with the above exception) are employees for purposes of immigration law.6

An employer includes an agent or anyone acting directly or indirectly in the interest of the employer. For purposes of verification of authorization to work, employer also means an independent contractor, or a contractor other than the person using the alien labor.7 The use of temporary or short-term contracts cannot be used to circumvent the employment authorization verification requirements.8

If employment is to be for less than the usual three days allowed for completing the I-9 Form requirement, the form must be completed immediately at the time of hire.9

An employer has constructive knowledge that an employee is an illegal unauthorized worker if a reasonable person would infer it from the facts.10 Constructive knowledge constituting a violation of federal law has been found where (1) the I-9 employment eligibility form has not been properly completed, including supporting documentation, (2) the employer has learned from other individuals, media reports, or any source of information available to the employer, that the alien is unauthorized to work, or (3) the employer acts with reckless disregard for the legal consequences of permitting a third party to provide or introduce an illegal alien into the employer’s work force.11 Knowledge cannot be inferred solely on the basis of an individual’s accent or foreign appearance. Actual specific knowledge is not required. For example, a newspaper article stating that ballrooms depend on an illegal alien workforce of dance hostesses was held by the courts to be a reasonable ground for suspicion that unlawful conduct had occurred.12

It is illegal for non-profit and religious organizations to knowingly assist an employer to violate employment sanctions, regardless of claims that their convictions require them to assist aliens.13Harboring or aiding illegal aliens is not protected by the First Amendment.14

It is a felony to establish a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of federal immigration law. Violators may be fined or imprisoned for up to 5 years.15

Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens
It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law.16 Harboring means any conduct that tends to substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally.17 The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally, but has since lost his legal status.

An employer can be convicted of the felony of harboring illegal aliens who are his employees if he takes actions in reckless disregard of their illegal status, such as ordering them to obtain false documents, altering records, obstructing INS inspections, or taking other actions that facilitate the alien’s illegal employment.18 Any person who within any 12-month period hires ten or more individuals with actual knowledge that they illegal aliens or unauthorized workers is guilty of felony harboring. 19

As fascism conserves all power to the central authority, it is the antithesis of 'liberal'.

He doesn't understand that most Americans are Liberal.

That Democrats are Liberal leaning with some Social Democratic values.

That Republicans are Liberal leaning with some Paleo Conservative values.

The fact is Liberalism by this definition below is the dominant philosophy in America.,.. That P@triot is clearly a Liberal by this definition too.

Liberalism - Wikipedia

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality and international cooperation.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

Hilarious that you call cracking down, and jailing those who hire Illegals, is some how bat-shit crazy?
Typical left-wing liar. I call your desire to tear up the U.S. Constitution, eliminate the 1st Amendment, strip anyone who doesn’t match your ethnicity of their rightful citizenship, force eugenics, and engage in ethnic cleansing “bat-shit crazy”.

The fact that you have to resort to lying shows that you’ve been throughly defeated here. But in all fairness - it wasn’t a fair fight. As a dumb polack, you showed up without common sense, logic, reason, or the ability to think.

Last edited:
Typical left-wing liar. I call you desire to tear up the U.S. Constitution, eliminate the 1st Amendment, strip anyone who doesn’t match your ethnicity of their rightful citizenship, force eugenics, and engage in ethnic cleansing “bat-shit crazy”.

The fact that you have to resort to lying shows that you’ve been throughly defeated here. But in all fairness - it wasn’t a fair fight. As a dumb polack, you showed up without common sense, logic, reason, or the ability to think.

You are a confused, and stupid LIBERAL.

You support the Anchor baby Amendment the 14th Amendment made to tear the Founding Father's Naturalization Act to shreds.

You don't support the Law that says that those who hire Illegals should be classified as criminals.

I don't think the Founding Fathers would've tolerated a 10 million + illegals storming their country, and abusing it.

You might cry about Illegals, a bit, but YOU AS a LIBERAL won't do shit about it, because you're a WEAK MASOCHIST.

You are a MASOCHIST... You want Whites to be dominated by non-White minorities.
No...I am just not a pussy. I will never be “dominated” by anyone. Never have been, never will be. I don’t get mugged like Polish pussies.

All different races, and ethnic groups have been mugged, you STUPID, and Degenerated "Missing Link of Apes, and Humans"

As fascism conserves all power to the central authority, it is the antithesis of 'liberal'.
What do you think modern day liberalism is in the U.S., snowflake? Does the left fight to prevent power to the federal government or consolidate all power not only to the federal government, and not only to one branch in that federal government (the executive), but to ONE man in that branch (the president).

Go ahead....lie all you want and deny it. You know it. I know it. The entire world knows it. The left is committed to collectivism, centralized control, and totalitarianism. That’s just an indisputable fact.

Forum List

Back