The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

It says deportation orders are up, and then includes self deportations too.

But, none of this proves Trump's doing a good job.

it would be if 10's of millions were deported, as opposed to 10's of thousands.

The U.S.A spent in recent years approx 48% of the entire World's military budgets.

Explain how this is what the Founding Fathers wanted?
And? So? Did the founders place a cap on military spending with regards to “global spending” by other nations? No? Then you have no leg to stand on in your desperate argument.

Liberal theory and the American Founding Fathers[edit]
Many of the Founding Fathers of the United States were suspicious of standing militaries.
Yes they were. One of many reasons they have the PEOPLE the right to keep and bear arms.

But...what does this have to do with anything? For starters, We the People have taken our military in a slightly different direction due to current/modern threats. The founders empowered us to do just that. Second, you've already proven that you reject EVERY principle that the founders stood for. So why are you trying to manipulate them now? Epic fail.

I support the Second Amendment of the Founding Fathers.

You don't support the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the Founding Fathers, however.

Democrats are mostly Liberal Capitalists.
Wow...what an astoundingly stupid comment in response to facts. You didn't even address the issue we were discussing. You do that every time you are proven wrong (which is every post).

Social Democracy is rather Capitalist.

Social democracy - Wikipedia

Social democracy is a political, social and economic ideology that supports economic and social interventions to promote social justice within the framework of a capitalist economy, as well as a policy regime involving a commitment to representative and participatory democracy, measures for income redistribution and regulation of the economy in the general interest and welfare state provisions.

You don't support the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the Founding Fathers, however.
That's because the U.S. Constitution trumps the "Naturalization Act of 1790". Which proves two things:

1. I'm a law abiding American who respects the U.S. Constitution

2. You're a lawless thug (as all fascists are) who has 0 respect for the law or the U.S. Constitution. Typical of the left.

it would be if 10's of millions were deported, as opposed to 10's of thousands.
So you think more than 10 million people can be located, rounded up, and deported in 10 months? You're a special kind of dumb polack, uh?

No, I think more can be deported than that.... Just it takes years.,, But millions each year... (Trump's not doing that)

Soviet Poland did that by deporting over 10 million German - Vermin.

Flight and expulsion of Germans (1944–50) - Wikipedia

The post war expulsion of the Germans formed a major part of the geopolitical and ethnic reconfiguration of Eastern Europe in the aftermath of World War II, that attempted to create ethnically homogeneous nations within redefined borders.[3] Between 1944 and 1948 about 31 million people, including ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) as well as German citizens (Reichsdeutsche), were permanently or temporarily moved from Central and Eastern Europe.[4]

By 1950, a total of approximately 12 million Germans had fled or been expelled from east-central Europe into Allied-occupied Germany and Austria. The West German government put the total at 14 million, including ethnic German migrants to Germany after 1950 and the children born to expelled parents. The largest numbers came from preexisting German territories ceded to Poland and the Soviet Union (about 7 million), and from Czechoslovakia (about 3 million). During the Cold War, the West German government also counted as expellees 1 million foreign colonists settled in territories conquered by Nazi Germany during World War II.

2. You're a lawless thug (as all fascists are) who has 0 respect for the law or the U.S. Constitution. Typical of the left.

You British Capitalists are even worse.

You killed 60 million in India.

https://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2015/eirv42n27-20150703/20-25_4227.pdf

You killed 20 - 30 million in the U.S.A since WW2.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

You virtually wiped out the Tasmanian Aborgines

Aboriginal Tasmanians - Wikipedia

You killed off Native Americans.

Genocide and American Indian History - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of American History

You enslaved Blacks.

The history of British slave ownership has been buried: now its scale can be revealed

That's because the U.S. Constitution trumps the "Naturalization Act of 1790". Which proves two things:

1. I'm a law abiding American who respects the U.S. Constitution

The Founding Fathers founded the U.S.A to be a White Nation, as the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves, if you don't respect that you should go back to dumb, dumb Britain.

You support Black muggers, over Poles who were mugged.

Now, that sounds like a lawless thug.

Liberal Republican idiot (British Americans) just like you ruined America with the 14th Amendment, and desecrated the American Founding Father's Naturalization Act of 1790.

Hilarious that you call cracking down, and jailing those who hire Illegals, is some how bat-shit crazy?
I call your desire to tear up the U.S. Constitution, eliminate the 1st Amendment, strip anyone who doesn’t match your ethnicity of their rightful citizenship, force eugenics, and engage in ethnic cleansing “bat-shit crazy”.

I don't think the Founding Fathers would have supported a Hollywood, and media how it is today.

I only support some micro-management over Hollywood, and media, to ensure more balanced views to promote a more Conservative base.

According to the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the U.S Founding Fathers, only Whites should've been White citizens in the first place, so in that case you're the one against the Founding Fathers.

I support Eugenics based on taxation.... And?

The U.S has a history of Eugenics.

Eugenics - Wikipedia

in New York City. Eugenic policies were first implemented in the early 1900s in the United States.

The American Eugenics Society initially gained some Catholic supporters, but Catholic support declined following the 1930 papal encyclical Casti connubii.[21] In this, Pope Pius XI explicitly condemned sterilization laws: "Public magistrates have no direct power over the bodies of their subjects; therefore, where no crime has taken place and there is no cause present for grave punishment, they can never directly harm, or tamper with the integrity of the body, either for the reasons of eugenics or for any other reason."[41]

As a social movement, eugenics reached its greatest popularity in the early decades of the 20th century, when it was practiced around the world and promoted by governments, institutions, and influential individuals. Many countries enacted[42] various eugenics policies, including: genetic screenings, birth control, promoting differential birth rates, marriage restrictions, segregation (both racial segregation and sequestering the mentally ill), compulsory sterilization, forced abortions or forced pregnancies, ultimately culminating in genocide.

Hilarious that you call cracking down, and jailing those who hire Illegals, is some how bat-shit crazy?
Typical left-wing liar..

You Capitalists are massive liars, perhaps the worst ones.

You've said Communism killed 100 million... Fair enough... Truth is at least half of those were by famine.

You focus on the Holodomor, the Volga Famine, or Mao's Great Leap Forward famines.

Rightfully so... I don't support Communism, nor Capitalism.... I support Fascism which did not kill so much, and achieved better economic results than either country.

But, 36 million die each year, from famine, mostly in Capitalist countries.

People who died from hunger - in the world, this year

Why is this neglected, exactly?

That means in a few years in Capitalist countries have already seen more deaths by Famine than there were deaths by Famine under Communism.

fascism
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Sorry, Ace, typical web misinformation. Fascism belongs with all other forms of total government! Neither Left nor right:

FormsOfGovernment.jpg

Forum List

Back