The Liberal Mentality of Hate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Yes, I routinely scan news sources from both the left and right. Some are hilarious while others are most enlightening. RightWingNews is one of my stops and I use only post items from it with links to other sources.

But this particular – uncensored – post filled with hate mail from the left is a perfect example of the kind of people who show their true feelings for anything identified as conservative.

Read the sickest stuff you've ever read @ Want To Read The Latest Liberal Hate Mail Sent To Right Wing News WARNING Uncensored John Hawkins Right Wing News

Yes, I routinely scan news sources from both the left and right. Some are hilarious while others are most enlightening. RightWingNews is one of my stops and I use only post items from it with links to other sources.

But this particular – uncensored – post filled with hate mail from the left is a perfect example of the kind of people who show their true feelings for anything identified as conservative.

Read the sickest stuff you've ever read @ Want To Read The Latest Liberal Hate Mail Sent To Right Wing News WARNING Uncensored John Hawkins Right Wing News

Did you look to see if anyone has posted the same kind of thing from Conservatives?

If not.....wouldn't this thread be intended to provoke hate towards liberals?

Libs make movies about killing a president they don't like and scream racism if you don't grab your ankles for their guy. They are emotional basket cases and it doesn't take much for them to wig out.

Libs make movies about killing a president they don't like and scream racism if you don't grab your ankles for their guy. They are emotional basket cases and it doesn't take much for them to wig out.

Conservatives call women sluts for taking birth control, and consider rape to be no big deal.

If you want examples of Conservative hate speech- go read the comments section of WND or Free Republic.

Vile, vile stuff.

Conservatives call women sluts for taking birth control, and consider rape to be no big deal.

If you want examples of Conservative hate speech- go read the comments section of WND or Free Republic.

Vile, vile stuff.
Retard post of the day. And here, that's saying something.

Vile, vile stuff.
Retard post of the day. And here, that's saying something.

Like I said- Conservatives have no problem with hate speech.

I don't suppose you have ever run across conservative hate mail in your alleged non-partisan journey's, right?

Would you like to see some stuff written this very day about Africans fucking monkeys from right here on USMB?

Have you ever noticed that USMB nutters, for the most part, vigorously deny that they hate anyone?

Normal people can see that hate drives many USMB nutters. It defines them. But....almost to a person....they will claim that they don't hate anyone. They just love.

Vile, vile stuff.
Blatantly lying like that does not help your credibility, it only makes you look ridiculous.

Vile, vile stuff.
Blatantly lying like that does not help your credibility, it only makes you look ridiculous.

Feel free to show exactly how I have lied.

If you can't- well of course that means you are lying.

Which of course you are.

“But this particular – uncensored – post filled with hate mail from the left is a perfect example of the kind of people who show their true feelings for anything identified as conservative.”

No, it's a perfect example of a hasty generalization fallacy, and why the premise of the thread fails accordingly.

“But this particular – uncensored – post filled with hate mail from the left is a perfect example of the kind of people who show their true feelings for anything identified as conservative.”

No, it's a perfect example of a hasty generalization fallacy, and why the premise of the thread fails accordingly.

Exactly- considering the number of hate filled posts by Conservatives here on the forums at the very least equals those by the Left.

Forum List

Back