The Liberal Mentality of Hate

Libs make movies about killing a president they don't like and scream racism if you don't grab your ankles for their guy. They are emotional basket cases and it doesn't take much for them to wig out.

Conservatives call women sluts for taking birth control, and consider rape to be no big deal.

If you want examples of Conservative hate speech- go read the comments section of WND or Free Republic.

Vile, vile stuff.
Such an ignorant post from one of the radical extreme Leftist. Taking the Pill doesn't make a women a slut. Expecting us to pay for her contraception and abortion pills makes her a slut.

Yes, I routinely scan news sources from both the left and right. Some are hilarious while others are most enlightening. RightWingNews is one of my stops and I use only post items from it with links to other sources.

But this particular – uncensored – post filled with hate mail from the left is a perfect example of the kind of people who show their true feelings for anything identified as conservative.

Read the sickest stuff you've ever read @ Want To Read The Latest Liberal Hate Mail Sent To Right Wing News WARNING Uncensored John Hawkins Right Wing News

I am calling BS. If you watch all media and don't notice that Fox News is hate all day, then you have no ground to make this post. I would call the Left media condescending, not hate.

Libs make movies about killing a president they don't like and scream racism if you don't grab your ankles for their guy. They are emotional basket cases and it doesn't take much for them to wig out.

Conservatives call women sluts for taking birth control, and consider rape to be no big deal.

If you want examples of Conservative hate speech- go read the comments section of WND or Free Republic.

Vile, vile stuff.
Such an ignorant post from one of the radical extreme Leftist. Taking the Pill doesn't make a women a slut. Expecting us to pay for her contraception and abortion pills makes her a slut.

^Wow. Unintelligence at work.

Full of insults and zero thought what so ever...Don't you think that abortion can be obsolete if there is access to the pill? Or do you enjoy abortion? Or are you a big believer in abstinence like the Preists that crumble when a young child sits on their lap? Which is it?

I used to be a liberal. Once upon a time. I was betrayed, liberalism is just a lie, like racism or capitalism or Jesus. Don't believe what people tell you. They are just trying to manipulate you...

[

Did you look to see if anyone has posted the same kind of thing from Conservatives?

If not.....wouldn't this thread be intended to provoke hate towards liberals?

As indicated, going over more than 400 sites, this is the only one I found with this stuff.

Vile, vile stuff.

really, how many conservatives do that?
This conservative will call you a idiot

Vile, vile stuff.

This conservative will call you an idiot

Well I have been called an idiot by other Conservatives too- Conservatives are just as quick to insult people as anyone else.

From your patron saint- Rush Limbaugh:

“What does that make her?” Limbaugh said on his show Wednesday night. “It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.”

“She wants to be paid to have sex,” Limbaugh continued. “She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception.”

Because the woman advocated for birth control.

Yes, I routinely scan news sources from both the left and right. Some are hilarious while others are most enlightening. RightWingNews is one of my stops and I use only post items from it with links to other sources.

But this particular – uncensored – post filled with hate mail from the left is a perfect example of the kind of people who show their true feelings for anything identified as conservative.

Read the sickest stuff you've ever read @ Want To Read The Latest Liberal Hate Mail Sent To Right Wing News WARNING Uncensored John Hawkins Right Wing News

They have major issues of insecurity raging out of control over the realization they are born inferior to Conservatives who they can't understand or identify with.

Losers syndrome.

Vile, vile stuff.

This conservative will call you an idiot

Well I have been called an idiot by other Conservatives too- Conservatives are just as quick to insult people as anyone else.

From your patron saint- Rush Limbaugh:

“What does that make her?” Limbaugh said on his show Wednesday night. “It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.”

“She wants to be paid to have sex,” Limbaugh continued. “She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception.”

Because the woman advocated for birth control.

No.

You guys show in posts just like this, exactly why you are losers.

Sandra Fluke advocated for TAXPAYERS TO PAY FOR HER BIRTH CONTROL.

Rush said no and rightly so.

Let her pay to play.

You are so fucking stupid it's staggers my mind. Fluke was called a slut for expecting other people to pay for her birth control so that she could have sex without worry. The latest report now shows that just as many men as women are raped every year.

Vile, vile stuff.
Retard post of the day. And here, that's saying something.

Like I said- Conservatives have no problem with hate speech.

That's because Conservatives believe in the First Amendment and support human rights. Liberals, not so much.

Vile, vile stuff.
Blatantly lying like that does not help your credibility, it only makes you look ridiculous.

Feel free to show exactly how I have lied.

If you can't- well of course that means you are lying.

Which of course you are.
Damn, you are such a moron. How about if you back up that ridiculous assertion?

Vile, vile stuff.
Blatantly lying like that does not help your credibility, it only makes you look ridiculous.

Which of course you are.

Well you did exactly as expected- once again

Which of course you are.

And continue to do.

Vile, vile stuff.
Retard post of the day. And here, that's saying something.

Like I said- Conservatives have no problem with hate speech.

That's because Conservatives believe in the First Amendment and support human rights. Liberals, not so much.

So you think that the reason Conservatives use hate speech is because they believe in the First Amendment?

Well that is one interesting interpretation.

You are so fucking stupid it's staggers my mind. Fluke was called a slut for expecting other people to pay for her birth control so that she could have sex without worry. The latest report now shows that just as many men as women are raped every year.

You just demonstrate my point- Conservatives love to use hate speech.

thanks for confirming it.

[

Did you look to see if anyone has posted the same kind of thing from Conservatives?

If not.....wouldn't this thread be intended to provoke hate towards liberals?

As indicated, going over more than 400 sites, this is the only one I found with this stuff.

Uncanny! That's how I feel about this entire thread!

Vile, vile stuff.

Which of course you are.

Well you did exactly as expected- once again

Which of course you are.

And continue to do.

yes you lied
ONE CONSERVATIVE said if Flukie wanted to act like A SLUT she should PAY for her own birth control

I see longknife ran away from his thread again.

He posts and runs.

I should know better than to bother to respond to one of his posts- he clearly doesn't care about the threads he starts- why should any of us?

I'm here and simply see nothing serious worth replying to.

He posts and runs.

I should know better than to bother to respond to one of his posts- he clearly doesn't care about the threads he starts- why should any of us?

And with that- i will bow out of this thread- longknife doesnt' care about the threads he starts- I shouldn't waste time on them either.

Continue on with the Conservative hate speech fest.

Forum List

Back