The Liberal Way: Opposing Assimilation

Still waiting for you to defend women having the right to vote and two men the right to kiss in public, Gook bitch?
Just curious - do you speak this way to people in public?
If I did, that would be my Liberty, right bitches?

Or are so offended you want to limit free speech?

I can make him do this whenever I want.

Liberals are like trained seals, he can't respond in any other way.

True, seal?

You can? Well aren't you a smart little boy. You may have an extra cookie.

I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather, you mindlessly hateful little twit.

Uh oh!

Now you're gonna get nasty hate mail from mindless hateful little twits who don't wish to be associated with that vile moron.
Still waiting for you to defend women having the right to vote and two men the right to kiss in public, Gook bitch?

Could your goddess Ann be wrong, even once?

One of the more ironic posts of the month, coming from the Regressive Left.

Need a safe space? Was that a trigger alert? Shouldn't you be shutting down some conservative who was schedule to speak on a campus somewhere?

And you never did answer my question.
I speak exactly as I goddamn want to. That's Liberty, bitches.
So you do speak this way in public.

Or, you're just another internet tough guy. One of the two.

Very impressive, indeed.

1. Often, there are supporting assumptions for one's beliefs that are required but, often, not consciously considered,....yet they are essential to the view in question.

Assimilation is the tradition of America; the very opposite is the case for Liberals/Democrats.

It is the Democrat way of dividing the population, encouraging a multifaceted grievance industry, and destroying the American tradition “E Pluribus Unum” which refers to a society based on neither ethnicity nor race.

a. "assimilation definition. The process by which a person or persons acquire the social and psychological characteristics of a group: “Waves of immigrants have been assimilated into the American culture.”
Assimilation | Define Assimilation at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/assimilation

2. I have boiled down a workable definition of 'conservative to a belief in individualism, limited constitutional government, and free markets.
In his latest book, "Scorched Earth,"
radio host, author, activist, and conservative political commentator Michael Savage uses this: borders, language and culture.

Either of these....or both of them.....are the views Americans have traditionally been assimilated to.

America was founded as a unique, singular experiment with the two definitions of conservatism as its parameters, and from much of American history, it was expected that immigrants came here respecting those views, and/or were ready to assume them.

In fact, due to the huge wave of immigration in earlier times, the nation took a breather, as it were, from immigration....and, from 1924 to 1965, immigration was almost completely discontinued.
That was the time allowed for new Americans to incorporate the views and values that would make them Americans....real Americans.
Not Liberals, or Progressives.

3. "Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization."
http://www.aei.org/article/society-and-culture/anti-americanization/

4. The great changes to this view took place under the control of the education industry by Liberals, Progressives, Democrats.

Before the Left took over the Democrat Party, even liberals understood and objected. Arthur Schlesinger, jr.:
"The attack on the common American identity
is the culmination of the cult of ethnicity. That attack was mounted in the first instance by European Americans of non-British origin (“unmeltable ethnics”) against the British foundations of American culture; then, latterly and massively, by Americans of non-European origin against the European foundations of that culture.” http://cla.calpoly.edu/~bmori/syll/316syll/Schlesinger.html

From the earlier Liberal, Arthur Schlesinger, Jr...... The attack on the common American identity...
....his words for my title of this thread:

Liberals Oppose Assimilation

Real Americans subscribe to it.

assimilation isn't the problem.... it's idiots thinking that everyone has to be like them. and frankly, if assimilation meant I'd be like you, count me out.

thanks for playing, cut and paste queen.

" ...it's idiots thinking that everyone has to be like them."

My point exactly.

Wedding cakes must be made as per Liberal government dogma....florists must bend to same.....

....or else.

And...the same applies to freedom of speech as well as thought.

Unlike you...here is an intelligent Liberal:
"The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech,"
by Kirsten Powers

51LpV0vux9L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Imagine how much smarter you'd appear if you actually read books.
lol

You can't be serious.

Conservatives buy into the most moronic rot.

Duh, people -- why can't you all get on board with PavlovPete and support those practicing gender slavery, anyway? Didn't you know that female genital mutilation, honor killings and arranged marriages between horny uncle Akhbar and little Fatima are now considered LIBERAL. It has to be liberal, right? I mean, all of Pete's little peeps say the exact same thing, and all of them will call you a fascist if you don't march in complete lockstep with them so it must be so.

Are you insane, or just putting on a show?
Both.

I realize you are utterly stupid, child, and assume that anybody who is not filled with your hatred and vitriol for this country must be equally off their rocker in the other direction, but I am not as you describe.

Of the two of us, I am absolutely certain that I am the only one who has studied political science at the University level. I was reading John Rawls and John Stuart Mill nearly a half century ago. I'm sure you are too ignorant to recognize either name, but if you wish to desist with all your extremely childish acting out here, and actually learn a little something about a subject of which you are so abjectly ignorant, I'd suggest you give them a go.
Hey, dummy, in all your PoliSci did you happen to discover how it is that men who promoted liberty owned human beings like livestock? Show us all your wisdom and explain how liberalism and slavery are compatible?

You need to grow up and get an education.

Anybody reading this thread who isn't a complete, mindless hack can recognize who is the dummy and who isn't.
And you have no answer, as expected, dummy.

Ii don't think there IS an answer to all your childish acting out, here, other than waiting for you to grow up if you are even inclined towards doing so.
There's an easy answer you dumbass, how are liberalism and slavery compatible?

Like this:

Democrat/Liberal Bill 'the racist' Clinton's wish fulfillment-

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Democrats/Liberals have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

You represent exactly what keeps them in power.

1. Often, there are supporting assumptions for one's beliefs that are required but, often, not consciously considered,....yet they are essential to the view in question.

Assimilation is the tradition of America; the very opposite is the case for Liberals/Democrats.

It is the Democrat way of dividing the population, encouraging a multifaceted grievance industry, and destroying the American tradition “E Pluribus Unum” which refers to a society based on neither ethnicity nor race.

a. "assimilation definition. The process by which a person or persons acquire the social and psychological characteristics of a group: “Waves of immigrants have been assimilated into the American culture.”

2. I have boiled down a workable definition of 'conservative to a belief in individualism, limited constitutional government, and free markets.
radio host, author, activist, and conservative political commentator Michael Savage uses this: borders, language and culture.

Either of these....or both of them.....are the views Americans have traditionally been assimilated to.

America was founded as a unique, singular experiment with the two definitions of conservatism as its parameters, and from much of American history, it was expected that immigrants came here respecting those views, and/or were ready to assume them.

In fact, due to the huge wave of immigration in earlier times, the nation took a breather, as it were, from immigration....and, from 1924 to 1965, immigration was almost completely discontinued.
That was the time allowed for new Americans to incorporate the views and values that would make them Americans....real Americans.

3. "Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization."

4. The great changes to this view took place under the control of the education industry by Liberals, Progressives, Democrats.

Before the Left took over the Democrat Party, even liberals understood and objected. Arthur Schlesinger, jr.:
is the culmination of the cult of ethnicity. That attack was mounted in the first instance by European Americans of non-British origin (“unmeltable ethnics”) against the British foundations of American culture; then, latterly and massively, by Americans of non-European origin against the European foundations of that culture.” http://cla.calpoly.edu/~bmori/syll/316syll/Schlesinger.html

From the earlier Liberal, Arthur Schlesinger, Jr...... The attack on the common American identity...

assimilation isn't the problem.... it's idiots thinking that everyone has to be like them. and frankly, if assimilation meant I'd be like you, count me out.

My point exactly.

Wedding cakes must be made as per Liberal government dogma....florists must bend to same.....

....or else.

by Kirsten Powers

lol

You can't be serious.

They also go on and on about 'liberty', which by definition would allow people to choose how much or how little they 'assimilate'.

This fails as a straw man fallacy, nothing but a ridiculous lie.

Congrats.....you get the award as "The Most Boring Poster on USMB"!!!

I just received a copy of your acceptance speech...
....here it is:
"This fails as a straw man fallacy "

The crowd cheers!

Hey, dummy, in all your PoliSci did you happen to discover how it is that men who promoted liberty owned human beings like livestock? Show us all your wisdom and explain how liberalism and slavery are compatible?

You need to grow up and get an education.

Anybody reading this thread who isn't a complete, mindless hack can recognize who is the dummy and who isn't.
And you have no answer, as expected, dummy.

Ii don't think there IS an answer to all your childish acting out, here, other than waiting for you to grow up if you are even inclined towards doing so.
There's an easy answer you dumbass, how are liberalism and slavery compatible?

Like this:

Democrat/Liberal Bill 'the racist' Clinton's wish fulfillment-

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Democrats/Liberals have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

You represent exactly what keeps them in power.

Clinton was commenting on how far we'd advanced in terms of race.

This fails as a straw man fallacy, nothing but a ridiculous lie.

Congrats.....you get the award as "The Most Boring Poster on USMB"!!!

I just received a copy of your acceptance speech...
....here it is:
"This fails as a straw man fallacy "

The crowd cheers!

You just won Ironic Post of the Year.

You can? Well aren't you a smart little boy. You may have an extra cookie.

I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather, you mindlessly hateful little twit.

Uh oh!

Now you're gonna get nasty hate mail from mindless hateful little twits who don't wish to be associated with that vile moron.

Need a safe space? Was that a trigger alert? Shouldn't you be shutting down some conservative who was schedule to speak on a campus somewhere?

Who was it that claimed that Liberals are vulgar, low-class bottom-feeders?
Oh....It was I.

Who proved it???

You.

Uh oh!

Very impressive, indeed.
Worry about your own shit Mr. PC.

My point exactly.

....or else.

by Kirsten Powers

lol

You can't be serious.

They also go on and on about 'liberty', which by definition would allow people to choose how much or how little they 'assimilate'.
They want Trump-loving drones, like they are.

Uh oh!

Very impressive, indeed.
Worry about your own shit Mr. PC.
Hey, I'm just fascinated by the behavior of zealots, that's all.

Stop being such a drama queen.

Uh oh!

Oh....It was I.

Who proved it???

You.
Defend faggots and burkas, Gook bitch?

I feel I owe you at least some sort of apology.

It appears that when I guessed your age at 15, I grossly overestimated.

That would be mental age.....
This thread is further proof that most on the right have an unwarranted fear of, and contempt for, change, diversity, and inclusion, a reprehensible manifestation of conservative nativism and hate.

Uh oh!

Oh....It was I.

Who proved it???

You.
Defend faggots and burkas, Gook bitch?

Could we attribute your voluntary Tourette's as a sign of Liberal upbringing?

Clearly it replaces any actual knowledge.

Forum List

Back