The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

I don't think many people have bothered to investigate the FULL STORY of what happened on the Mall that day.

The real confrontation was not between MAGA Kid/Native American. The real confrontation was between the MAGA KidS/Black Hebrew Israelites. You can see the before during and after from the BHI point of view on this video -

I watched the whole thing awhile ago because I had the time. I do believe the Native American was attempting to diffuse the situation.

I also believe the MAGA kid was not being disrespectful to the Native American.

The kids were definitely verbally harassed by the Black Hebrew Israelites. But the BHI have clearly done this before and were not a physical threat to anyone that day.

I think the kids were curious and I don't blame them. But they started to get out of hand. Their group was getting larger and larger as more of the MAGA kids and adults showed up. The MAGA kids were feeling their oats and it was beginning to look dicey.

I would not have put my money on the MAGA kids despite their numbers. They really just wanted to holler and grab their dicks, literally and figuratively speaking. But the BHI may have had friends nearby. They are not new at this.

In comes Native American man with his drum and things de-escalated. At the very end, the BHI and some of the MAGA kids actually had a civil conversation. And the BHI are crazy MFers.

I blame the parents that were supposed to be supervising the kids. If they were doing their job, none of this would have happened. Lots of them just stood there like fools.

There are ALWAYS many sides to a story.

People believe what their tribe tells them to believe.

The Covington adults knew nothing about the drunken Indians or the Black Congressional Israelites. They don't put up with that shit in Kentucky.

As far as how the whole thing came down, the fact that there wasn't any violence, and the young men made it on the bus back to the Tremendous Commonwealth of Kentucky, it was fine. The problem is the outfits like CNN and the Washington Post thought it was a "story" that needed wide coverage to discourage young people in the future from getting involved in protests or civil events. Ruin these kids lives, keep them out of college or the work force, and next year, there won't be as many young people protesting for the Gift of Life itself.

Really it wasn't a story at all. Some local goofballs mouthed off to children waiting on the bus and the bus comes before there can be any violence. How is this a news story?

Where is your evidence that the Native Americans were drunk? Or are you just throwing up lies to see what will stick?

Mr. Phillips not only obviously appeared inebriated, he has a long record of booze related criminal activity.

Native American activist Nathan Phillips' past includes assault charge, escape from prison: report

Oh he appeared drunk and he has been seen drinking in the past. Well there ya go. He must have been drunk. That's all you need in MAGA land!

He did not appear drunk when I watched the video.

He's a minority and the thug is a CRC white...we know that's all they care about.

By your own words and standards Obama is the THUG

The video evidence proves that the fuckwad phillips was the aggressor and the white kid only smiled

You are the only racist here who gives a damn what color they are

Its nice though that you keep making that disgrace to the nation Obama out to be a thug

Oh he appeared drunk and he has been seen drinking in the past. Well there ya go. He must have been drunk. That's all you need in MAGA land!

He's a minority and the thug is a CRC white...we know that's all they care about.
In your twisted mind, Sandman is automatically the perpetrator because he's white and he was wearing a MAGA hat. That's all there is to it.

That and the fact that Sandmann was in Washington to support the concept of Human Life itself is really offensive to liberals
He fit their narrative perfectly: a privileged Christian white kid who bullies minorities. They were falling all over themselves to attack him. They didn't care what the facts were or if they were ruining his life.

Nathan Phillips life was already ruined, his liver is on its last legs.

He's only a couple years older than me, but he looks like he's in his mid 80's. If I look like that at his age, I will be shopping for good clothes to be laid out in
How old is he? He looks like the alcoholics you see camped out under the over passes.

s
Yes they had reason to sue

The judge may have been right to decide as he did but that does not mean they had no reason to sue

The indian fraud lie

You are an outright liar the subsequent video shows ABSOLUTELY that he had no reason for feeling intimidated and is a lying sack of shit

One more time read this slowly

When a person willfully seeks out a confrontation with someone else they cannot claimed to have been intimidated especially when the other person did nothing more than SMILE

Whether they had an agenda or not the kids did not seek attention and were smeared by fake news media

I don't think the video disproves the allegation that the maga hat kids weren't trying for intimidation or that Nick was merely an innocent peace maker.

But the kid's sneer may be naturally occurring and may not have been part of an attempt to intimidate Phillips.

But again, if a the media reported Phillips said he felt intimidated, there's no basis to sue the media … so long as Phillips in fact said that. That's where the kid's parents went off the rails. They should have stuck with Savanah Guthrie and their own media relations consultants and media campaign, and accepted the reality that they fucked up by ever letting Nick get loose in DC

The video absolutely disproves that and you are simply a proven coward and liar to say otherwise'

A SMILE is not intimidation and neither is a sneer

The boy smiled

You keep ignoring the fact that the video proves the indian fuck sought out the confrontation in aggressive manner which means he could not have been fucking intimidated

The video proves this shit beyond any question and you know it does. But like many progressives you lack the maturity to admit when you are proven wrong

The media did not just report what was proven false they willfully edited the original video to support phillips proven lies and yes that is basis to sue
what bendog is actually saying is - if someone disagrees with him, he gets butthurt at their attack.

he's pretty much being the posterboy of asshole liberals who can't take an alternative thought.

No what I'm saying is that even if every fact Nick alleged is assumed true, there's still no basis for him to sue, and if you're too fuckign thick to understand that, it's not my fault, Now fuck off

Yes there is

When one is smeared as he was it is precisely what lawsuits are for

First off, he wasn't "smeared", but even if he was, he has to PROVE DAMAGES. He has to prove that the "smear" caused him some quantifiable cost. He wasn't fired, expelled, or forced to move. He wasn't denied any legal rights because of these media attention, nor did he have any material or qualtifiable losses. There is a vast difference between being unhappy about the way you're portrayed in the press, and having a legal case for defamation.

No one lied about Sandmann. No newspaper or media called him racist. Many people called him racist, but not the media. The media coverage was remarkably fair, but conservatives don't like it. Tough!

Stop being such snowflakes whenever somebody says something about you that you don't like, even when it's true. The children behaved horribly. Their minders were negligent, and if they have come into the group of black protestors there, they would have done more than pound a drum in the kid's faces.

When I send my children on a school trip, it's not to protest against women having abortion rights. And I expect the chaperones to keep the children away from other protestors and those who could harm them. These chaperones encouraged the children in a way that would actually cause problems with the other protestors.

Rude, entitled and arrogant, will get you in big trouble every time. The children should not have been in this position in the first place, and that's on their chaperones.

s
I don't think the video disproves the allegation that the maga hat kids weren't trying for intimidation or that Nick was merely an innocent peace maker.

But the kid's sneer may be naturally occurring and may not have been part of an attempt to intimidate Phillips.

But again, if a the media reported Phillips said he felt intimidated, there's no basis to sue the media … so long as Phillips in fact said that. That's where the kid's parents went off the rails. They should have stuck with Savanah Guthrie and their own media relations consultants and media campaign, and accepted the reality that they fucked up by ever letting Nick get loose in DC

The video absolutely disproves that and you are simply a proven coward and liar to say otherwise'

The boy smiled

You keep ignoring the fact that the video proves the indian fuck sought out the confrontation in aggressive manner which means he could not have been fucking intimidated

The video proves this shit beyond any question and you know it does. But like many progressives you lack the maturity to admit when you are proven wrong

The media did not just report what was proven false they willfully edited the original video to support phillips proven lies and yes that is basis to sue
what bendog is actually saying is - if someone disagrees with him, he gets butthurt at their attack.

he's pretty much being the posterboy of asshole liberals who can't take an alternative thought.

No what I'm saying is that even if every fact Nick alleged is assumed true, there's still no basis for him to sue, and if you're too fuckign thick to understand that, it's not my fault, Now fuck off

Yes there is

First off, he wasn't "smeared", but even if he was, he has to PROVE DAMAGES. He has to prove that the "smear" caused him some quantifiable cost. He wasn't fired, expelled, or forced to move. He wasn't denied any legal rights because of these media attention, nor did he have any material or qualtifiable losses. There is a vast difference between being unhappy about the way you're portrayed in the press, and having a legal case for defamation.

No one lied about Sandmann. No newspaper or media called him racist. Many people called him racist, but not the media. The media coverage was remarkably fair, but conservatives don't like it. Tough!

Stop being such snowflakes whenever somebody says something about you that you don't like, even when it's true. The children behaved horribly. Their minders were negligent, and if they have come into the group of black protestors there, they would have done more than pound a drum in the kid's faces.

When I send my children on a school trip, it's not to protest against women having abortion rights. And I expect the chaperones to keep the children away from other protestors and those who could harm them. These chaperones encouraged the children in a way that would actually cause problems with the other protestors.

Rude, entitled and arrogant, will get you in big trouble every time. The children should not have been in this position in the first place, and that's on their chaperones.
Your theories have already been discredited, you senile old bat.

I see two huge problems here, and I don’t lay all at the feet of the media but at feet of our society that drives and consumes and spreads uncritically the fodder generated by the thousands of outlets that call themselves media and journalists and talking heads.

Sandmann. A 16 yr old kid attending an event. He may or may not have behaved rudely, depends on your point of video view, but it doesn’t matter. What he may or may not have done is hardly newsworthy. He is a typical teen, maybe a little bored, doing nothing wrong. Teen kid being a teen kid. Not news by any means. But some one takes a video, opinionated to their particular slant, and makes a nonevent into something of a crisis for him and his family who had no clue he had even done something wrong. Death threats? Media shredding of a teens charecter and motivation, and worse doubling down on it when debate issues? Unreal!

And if you think Hogg is any different shame on you. He is another kid, who survived a horrendous experience no kid should have, and chose to not just let it be swept under the rug. Whether you agree with his view point or not, shouldn’t matter. He was accused of being a crisis actor, of not even having been there, his personal life was intruded on when Laura Ingraham made fun of him on her show, his family received death threats.

These are the ADULTS behaving in this shameful manner towards KIDS! ADULTS! WTF is wrong with them? And then you (a general sweeping “you”) say itis ok to attack some kids but not others? No! This is not cool. We have lost something here.

In your twisted mind, Sandman is automatically the perpetrator because he's white and he was wearing a MAGA hat. That's all there is to it.

That and the fact that Sandmann was in Washington to support the concept of Human Life itself is really offensive to liberals
He fit their narrative perfectly: a privileged Christian white kid who bullies minorities. They were falling all over themselves to attack him. They didn't care what the facts were or if they were ruining his life.

He's only a couple years older than me, but he looks like he's in his mid 80's. If I look like that at his age, I will be shopping for good clothes to be laid out in
How old is he? He looks like the alcoholics you see camped out under the over passes.

He's just 64, he was born in 1954.

Mr. Phillips not only obviously appeared inebriated, he has a long record of booze related criminal activity.

Native American activist Nathan Phillips' past includes assault charge, escape from prison: report

Very true. Just like YOU lot did to Hogg. Because the concept of saving human life was offensive to YOU.

I see two huge problems here, and I don’t lay all at the feet of the media but at feet of our society that drives and consumes and spreads uncritically the fodder generated by the thousands of outlets that call themselves media and journalists and talking heads.

Sandmann. A 16 yr old kid attending an event. He may or may not have behaved rudely, depends on your point of video view, but it doesn’t matter. What he may or may not have done is hardly newsworthy. He is a typical teen, maybe a little bored, doing nothing wrong. Teen kid being a teen kid. Not news by any means. But some one takes a video, opinionated to their particular slant, and makes a nonevent into something of a crisis for him and his family who had no clue he had even done something wrong. Death threats? Media shredding of a teens charecter and motivation, and worse doubling down on it when debate issues? Unreal!

And if you think Hogg is any different shame on you. He is another kid, who survived a horrendous experience no kid should have, and chose to not just let it be swept under the rug. Whether you agree with his view point or not, shouldn’t matter. He was accused of being a crisis actor, of not even having been there, his personal life was intruded on when Laura Ingraham made fun of him on her show, his family received death threats.

These are the ADULTS behaving in this shameful manner towards KIDS! ADULTS! WTF is wrong with them? And then you (a general sweeping “you”) say itis ok to attack some kids but not others? No! This is not cool. We have lost something here.
one of the best things i've read in this forum in awhile.

we want this confusion or we'd stop doing it to each other.

i can only hope we grow out of it.

s

The boy smiled

Yes there is

I have already agreed that the judge made the right decision based on several reasons. I even agree with some of your legal arguments. But yes they were smeared and wapo allowed it through sloppy and unprofessional journalism. Yes the media also lied by omission which is not a crime nor can one sue for it. Yes the judges reasoning was sound but in fact wapo did smear them and spin the story which demonstrates they are a worthless raq and no better than a tabloid

Having said all of that your claims are PROVEN lies

Yes Phillips lied about Sandmann. He lied about being intimidated and he lied about having his way blocked

Sandmann behaved in an excellent manner. It is outstanding behavior to meekly smile and act passively when an aggressor is deliberately getting in your face confronting you and that is all Sandmann did.

The other kids yelled and laughed but that is typical teen behavior and not horrible. The chaperones encouraged nothing of the sort and you are full of ten kinds of crap about protesters. Protesters are everywhere in DC all the time. It does not matter what they were there to do they have every right to do so and not be smeared AS THEY WERE

He was not rude or entitled you sir are a proven coward and liar. The video PROVES beyond question that your narrative is a baldfaced lie

Are there any adults left out there?

a couple. but they're hiding til at least a little growing up happens...

why does evolution have to be so slow?

Actually he was in school...the claim that he wasn’t was based on a fragment of a clip. There were plenty of witnesses. A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
David Hogg at School During Parkland Shooting - FactCheck.org

Hogg was treated every bit as badly as Sandmann.

I disagree, no lies were made up about Hogg, nor were they continued AFTER it was known they were lies.

There were definitely some stupid and in a couple of cases terrible things said about Hogg after he started his anti gun crusade, but they were brief.

The Sandmann crap lasted for over two weeks.

That doesn’t make sense...lies were made up. That he wasn’t in school and that he was a crisis actor, and it went on for weeks. Very much like Sandmann.

How the fake "crisis actors" conspiracy took off on social media after Florida school shooting

The only place you saw anti hogg reports were in fringe websites that no one reasonable looks at. Sandmann was attacked by the MSM.

It's a HUGE difference Coyote.

Laura Ingraham isn’t fringe, neither is Brietbart. They are well followed by the right. Fox is MSM. Many outlets have as wide a reach as MSM so in terms of defamatory attacks there is no essential difference any more. There is no excuse for either Kidd to be treated this way and we ought to be outraged at both!

Ingrahham and Bart is fringe. But the point is, civility is not a basis in law. Certainly not in first amendment. IF it were, Trump would be bankrupt. LOL
How can fringe have such a huge mainstream following? But I do agree about basis in law.

Hogg is different. He's a glory seeking media pig. He sought out media attention. Sandman didn't ask for any of the attention he received. That was purely the work of douchebag fake news reporters who wanted to use Sandman to advance their agenda.

May we should offer cash prizes for Darwin Award nominees and winners?

s

The boy smiled

Yes there is

I have already agreed that the judge made the right decision based on several reasons. I even agree with some of your legal arguments. But yes they were smeared and wapo allowed it through sloppy and unprofessional journalism. Yes the media also lied by omission which is not a crime nor can one sue for it. Yes the judges reasoning was sound but in fact wapo did smear them and spin the story which demonstrates they are a worthless raq and no better than a tabloid

Having said all of that your claims are PROVEN lies

Yes Phillips lied about Sandmann. He lied about being intimidated and he lied about having his way blocked

Sandmann behaved in an excellent manner. It is outstanding behavior to meekly smile and act passively when an aggressor is deliberately getting in your face confronting you and that is all Sandmann did.

The other kids yelled and laughed but that is typical teen behavior and not horrible. The chaperones encouraged nothing of the sort and you are full of ten kinds of crap about protesters. Protesters are everywhere in DC all the time. It does not matter what they were there to do they have every right to do so and not be smeared AS THEY WERE

He was not rude or entitled you sir are a proven coward and liar. The video PROVES beyond question that your narrative is a baldfaced lie
The judge made the wrong decision, and he will be overturned.

Very true. Just like YOU lot did to Hogg. Because the concept of saving human life was offensive to YOU.
Hogg got what he asked for. That's the difference. I'm not a reporter. I don't represent a billion dollar media enterprise. I don't have an obligation to report the facts. There is simply no comparison.

remove warning labels and let natural selection take over.

They are mostly all dead, so how would they collect?

However, anyone who receives a sex change operation should receive a Darwin Award.

Really? Tell us more. :71:

Hogg is different. He's a glory seeking media pig. He sought out media attention. Sandman didn't ask for any of the attention he received. That was purely the work of douchebag fake news reporters who wanted to use Sandman to advance their agenda.
No. He is not different. That is the problem.you want him to be different so you can justify your own douchebag behavior. He and his class mates were trying to bring attention to a serious issue. You may or not agree with it, but that is no excuse for the behavior of your douchebag fake news reporters.

Forum List

Back