The Lord is Non Partisan

You have not died to find out if you know how the bible was written but you can be sure it wasn't written by god or Jesus. You just keep believing the superstition about Maria being a virgin but gave birth to Jesus who you say was the son of god in blasphemous contradiction to what the scriptures have written about the real Messiah ..... who hasn't arrived yet.

You are walking the path of fools, blasphemers, and Satan worshippers. :dev3:
I have faith. And you don't. According to the way I KNOW that Satan works, you are a fool. I know who the bible was written by, the names are on every book in the bible. But the people are writing what God showed to them. You see, being educated, I can see that what science shows is the existence of God. You became by a sperm that entered an egg after millions of blocker sprm softened up that egg for you to enter. Once you entered, you underwent cell division and eventuall became a festus that went through stages of development for 9 months to become a living being. At any point in that process you could have died. That alone shows me the existence of God.

Our system is one of interdependence we breathe in oxygen to survive and release carbon dioxide. Plants release oxygen and breath in carbon dioxide and release oxiygey. This did not just happen because of a large explosion and suddenly plants, water, dirt, and all forms of life just popped up up like we were playing the old game of joust.

So you keep on not believing. I don't give a damn who did or did not write the bible. The bible exists, the laws in it work, so I will continue to believe and eventually we both will find out who is right. If am am wrong, oh well, I died and there is nothing. If you are wrong, you spend eternity in misery. Only a fool chooses that kind of gamble.

Actually Jesus quit carpentry before 30. But there it is for you, Jesus quit work and lived off the charity of others. That is if you want to look at it in a "conservative" way.
Ah, but Jesus said the worker is worth his wage. Clearly, he saw himself as working.

Two things with this. First, look up Luke 22:36 where Jesus advises His disciples to buy swords. Second, if you take the Bible as a whole, it clearly outlines that we are to feed the hungry, tend the poor, visit the sick, etc. However, it gives very detailed descriptions on how the church is to caretake widows. These were women at the time who were left with no means to support themselves. THAT is the poor and needy. It clearly states, both implicitly and explicitly, that if a man will not work, "neither shall he eat". (2 Thes 3:10). Paul lived this out by reminding his brothers that when he was with them, he worked.

This is what direct charitable work can do. You KNOW what people need, if they are really in need or if they need admonishment and/or counseling so they can build a life apart from dependency.
Sue, you are wrong. O.K.? Picking bible verses to defend a right wing ideology is not the way to go. We are to follow Jesus instructions no matter what. Jesus did not say if you don't work you don't eat. Paul instructed the men with him to do chores to repay the people who allowed them to stay with them. Jesus says we are not to worry about where we are going to get what we need because God knows our needs before we do. God is not draconian, he is a merciful and kind God.

Ah, but Jesus said the worker is worth his wage. Clearly, he saw himself as working.
Ah but Jesus said not to worry about where we are going to get what we need.

God asks us to work in service, not for a profit.

best to find out before death ... little hope for the likes of sour sue et all - shining examples of corruption to whom you refer.

the 4th century c bible is filled w/ forgeries and fallacies:

a forgery on nearly every page - the religion of antiquity is the means to have the vision to see through the clutter, puriy is the only way. before death. to acquire judgement.
That's why only the words spoken God in the old testament and Jesus in the new testament counts.

howabout the prescribed religion of antiquity - counted for those not able to swim are you good at treading water.
I really don't believe in religion.

...... I don't give a damn who did or did not write the bible.

Of course, you don't. You don't "give a damn" where the magician's rabbit came from either. :oops:

The bible exists ...

Written and falsified by man, yes. :badgrin:
... the laws in it work ...

No, they don't. Look at all of the wars in god's name, murder, rape and torture. :death:

I have faith. And you don't.
I believe in the faith of fact and logic. You believe in superstition. :47:
So you keep on not believing.
So you keep believing in false gods. :spank:
If am am wrong, oh well, I died and there is nothing.
It doesn't matter if there is a god or not and it doesn't matter who that god might be. If there is judgement, that god might not take pity on someone like you who believes in hokus-pokus and who (by Satan's work) preaches falsehoods that you want to pass on to others.
:fu:
If you are wrong, you spend eternity in misery.
No, If there is a god logic tells me that he must be clever. It's you who thinks this so-called god is a superstitious idiot who will punish humanity for not believing in some shit-page, man-made fabrication of bull shit called "bible".
:no_text11:
Only a fool chooses that kind of gamble.
That's exactly what I am trying to tell you. :45:

I have faith. And you don't. According to the way I KNOW that Satan works, you are a fool. I know who the bible was written by, the names are on every book in the bible. But the people are writing what God showed to them. You see, being educated, I can see that what science shows is the existence of God. You became by a sperm that entered an egg after millions of blocker sprm softened up that egg for you to enter. Once you entered, you underwent cell division and eventuall became a festus that went through stages of development for 9 months to become a living being. At any point in that process you could have died. That alone shows me the existence of God.

Our system is one of interdependence we breathe in oxygen to survive and release carbon dioxide. Plants release oxygen and breath in carbon dioxide and release oxiygey. This did not just happen because of a large explosion and suddenly plants, water, dirt, and all forms of life just popped up up like we were playing the old game of joust.

So you keep on not believing. I don't give a damn who did or did not write the bible. The bible exists, the laws in it work, so I will continue to believe and eventually we both will find out who is right. If am am wrong, oh well, I died and there is nothing. If you are wrong, you spend eternity in misery. Only a fool chooses that kind of gamble.

Eternity in misery. How arrogant are you to suggest you have unique access to that bullshit? You don't. It's just the same old religious threat you all peddle for a pathetic defence of being delusional.

Eternity in misery. How arrogant are you to suggest you have unique access to that bullshit? You don't. It's just the same old religious threat you all peddle for a pathetic defence of being delusional.
I don't assume anything. I am working to avoid eternity in misery every day. You are the arrogant one because you do not know there is no God but you're calling everyone who believes there is delusional.

Of course, you don't. You don't "give a damn" where the magician's rabbit came from either. :oops:

Written and falsified by man, yes. :badgrin:

No, they don't. Look at all of the wars in god's name, murder, rape and torture. :death:

I believe in the faith of fact and logic. You believe in superstition. :47:

So you keep believing in false gods. :spank:

It doesn't matter if there is a god or not and it doesn't matter who that god might be. If there is judgement, that god might not take pity on someone like you who believes in hokus-pokus and who (by Satan's work) preaches falsehoods that you want to pass on to others.
:fu:

No, If there is a god logic tells me that he must be clever. It's you who thinks this so-called god is a superstitious idiot who will punish humanity for not believing in some shit-page, man-made fabrication of bull shit called "bible".
:no_text11:

That's exactly what I am trying to tell you. :45:
You are wrong on all counts.

I believe in fact and logic. Fact and logic shows me that earth didn't pop up out of where complete with life on it.

"I really don't believe" - seems the more appropriate and accurate response.
No, it's I really don't believe in religion. That is the appropriate response.

I don't assume anything. I am working to avoid eternity in misery every day. You are the arrogant one because you do not know there is no God but you're calling everyone who believes there is delusional.

I dont care if You prayed for the rest of your life you will never receive any heavenly eternity. You can't be naive enough to believe immaculate conception and virgin births etc. Only an idiot would believe that.

I challenge range you to produce evidence of your silly God because I know you can't. you've been conned and delusional.

The universe has no reason for a god. It's all explained and no ghosts were involved.

What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence .
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you have nothing.

Forum List

Back