The Louisana Theater Shooter Is Tea Party Member AND White.

John Russel Houser, the Lafayette Lousiana Theater Shooter is a.....member of the Tea Party Nation. The TeaHadist registered on the page with that name in June 2013.

Lafayette Shooter Had Tea Party Page - The Daily Beast

He was also WHITE.

Which is Faux Snooze is ignoring this story.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

Just another White Man with a gun killing innocent people in a theater.

"I would venture to say he was conspiracy theory-type guy," Hardin said on MSNBC. "He had an equal hatred for all politicians and all policies. Always wanted to discuss politics."

A series of online message board postings appears to show Houser had extreme or radical views on a wide range of issues — from Islamic fundamentalism to the shooting of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin"

Louisiana Theater Shooting Gunman John Houser Disturbed Family Said in Docs - NBC News

OK, I'm convinced. Let's round up all conservatives and put them in indefinite detention since they pose such an extreme security threat.

John Russel Houser, the Lafayette Lousiana Theater Shooter is a.....member of the Tea Party Nation. The TeaHadist registered on the page with that name in June 2013.

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

Funny, local Houston stations are describing him as a drifter from Alabama.

Houser listed "God's Business" as one of his skills.

“He was a guest because he was good TV entertainment, not because it was a respected opinion that he had to say. But he was very entertaining all the time,” Floyd said in a phone interview with Yahoo news. “He had Tea Party-radical Republican views on everything. I’d have a Democratic spokesperson on [for the opposing perspective]. He generated a lot of phone calls.”

Houser posted about his fondness for Hitler, neo-Nazis and lone wolves on several online forums.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News
Damn, that Yahoo article says it all. He was a far right Neo-Nazi who loved Hitler.

“He was a guest because he was good TV entertainment, not because it was a respected opinion that he had to say. But he was very entertaining all the time,” Floyd said in a phone interview with Yahoo news. “He had Tea Party-radical Republican views on everything. I’d have a Democratic spokesperson on [for the opposing perspective]. He generated a lot of phone calls.”

Houser posted about his fondness for Hitler, neo-Nazis and lone wolves on several online forums.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News
Damn, that Yahoo article says it all. He was a far right Neo-Nazi who loved Hitler.
A friend of Steve's?

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

Finally.....you guys got a winner.

Happy now????

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

Well, then we better start counting each and every gun murder by Muslims and blacks since you just determined that it is reasonable to paint an entire group or race by the actions of one. Did you know there were 11 people shot in Baltimore the same time as the theater shooting? FOX has been reporting on this case from the start and haven't stopped. They also reported on the other shootings that were not committed by some crazy white guy.

You are so fucked up.

Well then he can't be a Tea Party member because:

1. The Tea Party has no official members
  2. If he's a Neo-Nazi then that has nothing to do with the Tea Party

A friend of Steve's?
No doubt -

How many NaziCons are just one impulse away?
Apparently quite a few.....and this is what Obama wanted when they staged those riots.

When you create this much hate and anger......the nuts come out of the woodwork.

Did Obama cause James Holmes to shoot up Aurora. I think it's pretty clear this was one Schizophrenia patient copycat in another.

Has nothing to do with Obama, riots, LibCons, or KamiCons.

How many NaziCons are just one impulse away?
Apparently quite a few.....and this is what Obama wanted when they staged those riots.

When you create this much hate and anger......the nuts come out of the woodwork.

Did Obama cause James Holmes to shoot up Aurora. I think it's pretty clear this was one Schizophrenia patient copycat in another.

Has nothing to do with Obama, riots, LibCons, or KamiCons.
James Fucken Holmes was quite awhile before Ferguson and Baltimore Dickhead.

BTW, Holmes is simply a nutcase.....with no motivation to speak of.

I'm not sure how any of this matters... most mass murderers are/were white males... hardly news.

But most gun murder is committed by minorities.......they just do it one or two at a time.........and if you put all the dead from mass shootings in a year in the number of gun murders.....very small.......compared to everyday gun murder in cities controlled by democrats and the killers from small, multi block areas....
But the murders that COUNT for you should be those involving white people BY whiite people...those thousands of murders are underplayed,

Sadly, if you look at black on black murder far more blacks are killed by other blacks than by anyone else, including police and whites....also, sadly, they kill more whites than whites kill blacks....this is mainly due to their dependence on the democrat party for scraps from the government welfare table that allow their children to have children, generation after generation with no adult role models to teach them how to be good people...and then all they have to learn from are criminals and other children......after several generations you have the killing fields you see in these democrat controlled inner cities....
Whites on white murder is just as problematic as that of black on black.
Look at the numbers. BTW 88% of Blacks live above the poverty level and spend over 1 trillion yearly in white owned stores. Blacks are not the impoverished welfare cretins you make them out to be!
In fact 41% of the poor in the USA are non-Hispanic White people!

asshole...you called them cretins...not me....and your racism comes out...no wonder you are in the democrat party.....and of course the number isn't white only...you have to look at the percentage of each group that is on welfare....and again, it isn't their fault...they bought the lies of the political party that owned their ancestors.........and their children and grandchildren have suffered for it...

And....you still didn't refute that the groups and people I listed are racists throught and through......
Look again, I didn't call them cretins, I said you made them out to be cretins.

My racism comes out??? :lol: When?? I don't even believe in the concept of race, ass wipe! Yo have to believe in it to be a racist. You do believe in race so that makes YOU the racist.

I have looked at the percentage of each group that is on welfare and can quote you the numbers of non Hispanic whites, Hispanics and Blacks that are on welfare... I also know the total number of people on welfare...Do you have any idea, dummy?

I also know that there are more white people on food stamps than any other demographic but that number is conveniently hidden. We don't want white people to look bad, now do we?

Now, getting back to the "lies" backs supposedly bought, I would be interested in knowing what you think those lies were. From my perspective, as a college graduate, I would suggest just the opposite and say that it is YOU and people like you who have been lied to by the GOP.

One more thing: All that suffering you mentioned doesn't appear to jibe with the empirical evidence. Only 12% of the black population are receiving welfare checks. Stop blaming the majority 88% for something that they are not guilty of! Jerk!

And....you still didn't refute that the groups and people I listed are racists throught and through......

I did refute your asinine premise:

Tell me which group listed has murdered thousands of white people and enslaved them. Tell me just one entity in your listing that has not
had some justification for organizing to defend themselves against white supremacist conservatives : both democrat and republican conservatives. You want it all. These groups are there to see you don't get it! The are the only thing standing between your racial ideology and freedom for all.

You can't place wanton murder of innocent white people on the backs of any of the organizations you listed. You haven't done your research if yo believe the NAACP is a racist organization. To me, the wheels of racism turn on the assumption of racial supremacy. Many white people believe that equality means giving up something to inferior people who don't deserve it no matter what their qualifications are.
That kind of thinking is rampant in America and engenders hate.

Blacks, know that. Again, the organizations you listed represent a response to the ever present threat of white rage and discrimination.
All of the organizations mentioned work with white officials to solve grievances of civil rights violations. the exception being the NOI!

I did refute your asinine premise:

Tell me which group listed has murdered thousands of white people and enslaved them. Tell me just one entity in your listing that has not
had some justification for organizing to defend themselves against white supremacist conservatives : both democrat and republican conservatives. You want it all. These groups are there to see you don't get it! The are the only thing standing between your racial ideology and freedom for all.

You can't place wanton murder of innocent white people on the backs of any of the organizations you listed. You haven't done your research if yo believe the NAACP is a racist organization. To me, the wheels of racism turn on the assumption of racial supremacy. Many white people believe that equality means giving up something to inferior people who don't deserve it no matter what their qualifications are.
That kind of thinking is rampant in America and engenders hate.

Blacks, know that. Again, the organizations you listed represent a response to the ever present threat of white rage and discrimination.
All of the organizations mentioned work with white officials to solve grievances of civil rights violations. the exception being the NOI!

So...they are racist organizations...why didn't you just say so at the start........so yes, the democrat party was and still is the party of racists of all colors.....thanks.....you just have to admit and accept the truth......

Forum List

Back