The Louisiana Purchase is fake

treacherous feds fantasies are not facts

The US paid a significant sum of money to France for the land.
The French no longer claimed the land as their.
The US did claim it, and started giving out land grants.
There were no US land grants in that section of land before 1804.

LMAO!! We do have a great collection of "special" posters, don't we?
And I do not even crack the top ten any longer!!!

😭

Anyhoo, the Op want to rewrite their historical facts to fit their hate for the dwarf that many should have learned never attack Russia during the winter ( of course Hitler was as retarded ) and yet it matter not in today time seeing the land is owned by the U.S. Government and allow it citizens to live on it.

What is the OP point?

Should the U.S. demand it money back from France?

I can hear the laughter if that was ever tried!

France and the U.S. have a long history together and no matter how the land was obtained France doesn’t want it back nor will the U.S. ask for the money back…

😭

Anyhoo, the Op want to rewrite their historical facts to fit their hate for the dwarf that many should have learned never attack Russia during the winter ( of course Hitler was as retarded ) and yet it matter not in today time seeing the land is owned by the U.S. Government and allow it citizens to live on it.

What is the OP point?

France and the U.S. have a long history together and no matter how the land was obtained France doesn’t want it back nor will the U.S. ask for the money back…

If it helps, I will always think of you as one of the crazy ones. And you have longevity on these forums going for you.

😭

What is the OP point?

I'm not interested in your "winter", you're just a blockhead and do not understand the logic of history. Napoleon was a direct enemy of Jefferson and the Revolution. Fucking bastard. It's a pity that there are so many stupid and gullible people in the USA
under the feds.

I'm not interested in your "winter", you're just a blockhead and do not understand the logic of history. Napoleon was a direct enemy of Jefferson and the Revolution. Fucking bastard. It's a pity that there are so many stupid and gullible people in the USA
under the feds.

Nobody said Jefferson and Napoleon were bosom buddies.

But Jefferson bought 828,000 acres from France (Napoleon was the leader at the time).
There are still records of Congress approving the purchase and paying France.

Denying any of it is simply insane.

Bonaparte became legal in France only from 1804

Legal is determined by the government in power.
The contract met the standard requirements: two or more parties, and bargained for mutual exchange.
And don't be jealous of Le Emperor. He was a cool dude in a cool mood.
58bc768aa0f5c06dd389fc6953c8e9ff.jpg

But Jefferson bought 828,000 acres from France (Napoleon was the leader at the time).
There are still records of Congress approving the purchase and paying France.
If it is, it's fake. This land did not belong to France, much less to the impostor dwarf.

Forum List

Back