The lying, awful leftist media

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Trump orders construction of border wall, moves to increase deportations - CNNPolitics.com

"The president's moves sent alarm bells ringing in immigrant activist circles, where questions had continued to swirl about whether Trump would truly implement many of the hard-line immigration policies he articulated during his campaign."

==================================

If a sane person was to look at the language used by what passes as the media these days one would think Trump was coming from Mars with his positions but in reality, all he is doing is ENFORCING LAWS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS.

First, can someone on earth explain to me what the flying fuck an "immigrant activist circle" is? Is there actually a group of absolute fucking garbage whose sole mission is to promote even more illegals and legal immigrants into the country? You mean 1 MM legal ones is not enough? That is more than the rest of the entire planet COMBINED. Who is financially paying their salaries to undertake such an obscene, parasitic and despicable line of work, the hotel and restaurant industry?

Back on point, I bolded and underlined the language used by one of the awful flag-bearers of the news media in the US today, CNN, where the asshole writer is attempting to position Trump as a "hard-liner" (i.e. "bad person" in liberal circles because he is enforcing the law).

Since when did following the law become an extreme position? The liberals and their fucking trash media can vanish off the face of the earth tomorrow, and the rest of us would be so, so much better for it.

My guess is the CNN report in the OP refers to questioning the stance Trump will take on dreamers. He was considerably hardline during the campaign, from reports I listened to today I don't know if he even brought it up. If not, I naturally think that's causing present ambiguity in his position.

Yep, there are a few groups that support it. One lady that is being deported for dwi and overstaying her visa by years was working for one of them.

Trump orders construction of border wall, moves to increase deportations - CNNPolitics.com

"The president's moves sent alarm bells ringing in immigrant activist circles, where questions had continued to swirl about whether Trump would truly implement many of the hard-line immigration policies he articulated during his campaign."

If a sane person was to look at the language used by what passes as the media these days one would think Trump was coming from Mars with his positions but in reality, all he is doing is ENFORCING LAWS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS.

First, can someone on earth explain to me what the flying fuck an "immigrant activist circle" is? Is there actually a group of absolute fucking garbage whose sole mission is to promote even more illegals and legal immigrants into the country? You mean 1 MM legal ones is not enough? That is more than the rest of the entire planet COMBINED. Who is financially paying their salaries to undertake such an obscene, parasitic and despicable line of work, the hotel and restaurant industry?

Back on point, I bolded and underlined the language used by one of the awful flag-bearers of the news media in the US today, CNN, where the asshole writer is attempting to position Trump as a "hard-liner" (i.e. "bad person" in liberal circles because he is enforcing the law).

Since when did following the law become an extreme position? The liberals and their fucking trash media can vanish off the face of the earth tomorrow, and the rest of us would be so, so much better for it.

Yep, there are a few groups that support it. One lady that is being deported for dwi and overstaying her visa by years was working for one of them.

Yes, I saw that article earlier; the hilarious thing was her excuse for coming to the US: she had an "abusive stepfather." WTF? As pathetic a lie and absurd as any crap/BS I've ever seen. The difference is now we do not have to sit there and accept these lies any more.

Forum List

Back