The mad rush to get a tan and spend money on beer....the caucasion dream

Mississippi Gov Walks Back Plans To Reopen Economy As Coronavirus Cases Spike
Gov. Tate Reeves was originally going to allow businesses to open again but paused the plans to reconsider them in light of the increase in cases.

White ppl, white ppl, white ppl who are begging for states to open....we just found out about this shit, in March...the seriousness of it anyways, in March, now two gotdamn months later.....white ppl, desperate to spend money, earn money and get a fuckin tan......is all in to get back to business....cause the main ppl dying from this shit....is negro's and latino's. Cause if Tom instead of Tyrone was dying from this shit in high numbers or Barbie instead of Shaniqua...Trump, these red state governors would give damn. But they don't...its all about making the dollars and getting some tan grove on.

If ever ever a lesson is to be learned here, its time finally, once and for all for people of color to understand, get the message, take notes.....in this America, nobody gives a damn about you and yo black/brown ass....but you. Its time you get off your ass and start voting in mf's that give a fuck about you. And that animist comes in all political colors....even the great Cumo and Ky's Beashear had their racial moments against us....stop pretending that all is well in white america cause nigga's can openly have ww.....in the back of that cold dark corner, lies a black nurse desperate to be tested, dead. ER rooms across the country sending black ppl home to die, Trump sending pork workers back to their coffins and strippin them of unemployment if they refuse, the trials go on and on and on and on.....

We are dying from a virus brought to this country by international traveling white folk, they get the ventilaters, we're sent home.

President Trump made it clear as a mother fucker. The people need to wash their hands after using the can. Have your people been doing that, or have you said "not my President ! Not going to tell me nutton. I do what I please!"
March of this year, not last year, not a in Jan. Feb...but March, you brain dead fuck, this moronic retard began taking this shit serious....He's the fuckin leader in this shit, unfortunately and all he has done since day one is play this shit down and lie about it....I'm sorry your white ass can't make money like you use to, I'm sorry your white ass can't go to the beach and tan, but brown ppl are 65% of the mf's dying in this country and YES, THAT ORANGE BITCH IS NOT A PRESIDENT, LET ALONE MINE AND FOR THE RECORD, BITCH....WE ALL WASH HANDS AFTER A BATHROOM MOVE, DO YOU?
This is your chance to make your move! All of those BLM riots for nothing! You can take over every blue city. Remember, those cities are dying financially. They are going begging again. We need to restart our economy no matter how much you hate Trump. And all of them supplies should have been in reserve in those high tax states and cities. What a disgrace! Keep voting for them. No answers. And that includes Black Prog politicians. Just the same old!

Gov. Tate Reeves was originally going to allow businesses to open again but paused the plans to reconsider them in light of the increase in cases.

White ppl, white ppl, white ppl who are begging for states to open....we just found out about this shit, in March...the seriousness of it anyways, in March, now two gotdamn months later.....white ppl, desperate to spend money, earn money and get a fuckin tan......is all in to get back to business....cause the main ppl dying from this shit....is negro's and latino's. Cause if Tom instead of Tyrone was dying from this shit in high numbers or Barbie instead of Shaniqua...Trump, these red state governors would give damn. But they don't...its all about making the dollars and getting some tan grove on.

If ever ever a lesson is to be learned here, its time finally, once and for all for people of color to understand, get the message, take notes.....in this America, nobody gives a damn about you and yo black/brown ass....but you. Its time you get off your ass and start voting in mf's that give a fuck about you. And that animist comes in all political colors....even the great Cumo and Ky's Beashear had their racial moments against us....stop pretending that all is well in white america cause nigga's can openly have ww.....in the back of that cold dark corner, lies a black nurse desperate to be tested, dead. ER rooms across the country sending black ppl home to die, Trump sending pork workers back to their coffins and strippin them of unemployment if they refuse, the trials go on and on and on and on.....

We are dying from a virus brought to this country by international traveling white folk, they get the ventilaters, we're sent home.

President Trump made it clear as a mother fucker. The people need to wash their hands after using the can. Have your people been doing that, or have you said "not my President ! Not going to tell me nutton. I do what I please!"
March of this year, not last year, not a in Jan. Feb...but March, you brain dead fuck, this moronic retard began taking this shit serious....He's the fuckin leader in this shit, unfortunately and all he has done since day one is play this shit down and lie about it....I'm sorry your white ass can't make money like you use to, I'm sorry your white ass can't go to the beach and tan, but brown ppl are 65% of the mf's dying in this country and YES, THAT ORANGE BITCH IS NOT A PRESIDENT, LET ALONE MINE AND FOR THE RECORD, BITCH....WE ALL WASH HANDS AFTER A BATHROOM MOVE, DO YOU?
This is your chance to make your move! All of those BLM riots for nothing! You can take over every blue city. Remember, those cities are dying financially. They are going begging again. We need to restart our economy no matter how much you hate Trump. And all of them supplies should have been in reserve in those high tax states and cities. What a disgrace! Keep voting for them. No answers. And that includes Black Prog politicians. Just the same old!

Keep voting for the same old Dimm plantation masters; expect to get the old plantation results!

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

So why are blacks dying like flies? Why did Mayor Lori have to close the liquor stores by 9PM?
CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK THE STORES, THE NURSING HOMES, THE AMAZONS, THE SHIT YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T DO, THAT'S WHY AND WE NEED TO BE HIGH JUST TO DO THE SHIT..NEXT FUCKIN QUESTION>?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Red states take in more federal dollars than any blue state and NY and Ca. were doing just fine before this shit started...as for Detroit, Michigan and Ga...these ghetto nigga places will have trouble to the end of time...has nothing to do with being a democratic states, look at Flint and everything to do with nigga not voting and loving violence more.

....and 40 thousand Chinese nationals still entered the fuckin country, you ass wipe....listen, if you are gonna record the fake fuckin news....REPORT ALL THE SHIT SAID, NOT JUST THE HAND PICKED BULLSHIT, ASS WIPE
How about you reporting it correctly, instead of the botch you just posted. The overwhelming majority of people who entered the US after the travel ban, were NOT Chinese nationals. They were AMERICANS returning home. And those who did return, were quarantined for 2 weeks.

Another case of a liberal scatterbrain listening to liberal, scatterbrained fake news, and then polluting our forum with it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Red states take in more federal dollars than any blue state and NY and Ca. were doing just fine before this shit started...as for Detroit, Michigan and Ga...these ghetto nigga places will have trouble to the end of time...has nothing to do with being a democratic states, look at Flint and everything to do with nigga not voting and loving violence more.
Red states have retirees in them which translates in moving from high tax areas because the cost of living is oppressive. That money from them is part of the equation.

I wonder if the op is another embittered black guy who hates whites?

Or a guilt-ridden white liberal who hates himself?
The latter

The post of 22lcidw that you responded to mentioned blue cities dying financially. It didn't say anything about federal dollars. They're dying despite high city and state taxes. And if they don't get much in federal dollars, GOOD, because they don't DESERVE to get federal dollars, just like Trump has been talking about denying them federal dollars connected with the coronavirus.

Cities in California and New York City are notorious for taking in immigrants from anywhere, legal or illegal, with or without skills, and then handing over millions of taxpayers dollars to these leeches. Nothing new about this. In the mid 70s, despite going through a severe recession, New York City about went bankrupt from handing over welfare $$$$ to new arrivals (mostly Puerto Ricans and poor blacks from the South). Unlike other places, where welfare $$ were contingent on being disabled or having dependent children, NYC gave away big bucks to anybody from anywhere.

When the shit hit the fan, and the city went broke, then mayor Abe Beame went (physically) to Washington DC looking for a bailout. After waiting for over 2 hours to see then President Gerald Ford, he stormed out of the office in huff, with Ford completely ignoring him. Ford's later response was > If you make a mess, you clean it up yourself.

So why are blacks dying like flies? Why did Mayor Lori have to close the liquor stores by 9PM?
CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK THE STORES, THE NURSING HOMES, THE AMAZONS, THE SHIT YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T DO, THAT'S WHY AND WE NEED TO BE HIGH JUST TO DO THE SHIT..NEXT FUCKIN QUESTION>?

jobs in stores, nursing homes, and stuff like that are
"shit"? I have done those kinds of jobs-------I am so "white" -----that I am pink----because just about all the color seen on the outside----comes from blood.
I am not actually "white"----I am "hemoglobin".
I do have some dots of varying shades of brown.

Forum List

Back