The mainstream media are traitorist criminal organizations that are an extension of the Federal Gov.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
The mainstream media are traitorist criminal organizations that are extensions of the Federal Government.

This is a post from someone else on another comment section (not me! Lol.): ⦁ IF YOU WONDERING HOW IT"S KEPT OUT OR PUT INTO THE MEDIA READ THIS IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU IF YOU WONDERING HOW IT"S KEPT OUT PUT INTO THE MEDIA READ THIS IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN’T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Hillary's & Obama’s many errors.
Ya think there might be a little bias in the news?

Don't blame the media if They are making Trump look bad by reporting what he is saying and doing. Even the best spin Fox news has cannot make that trainwreck campaign look good.

• Banned
Freedom and capitalism do not have anything to do with any one person. Do not try to deflect the points of the conversation. Why are you aiding and abiding our enemies?

The mainstream media are traitorist criminal organizations that are extensions of the Federal Government.

This is a post from someone else on another comment section (not me! Lol.): ⦁ IF YOU WONDERING HOW IT"S KEPT OUT OR PUT INTO THE MEDIA READ THIS IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU IF YOU WONDERING HOW IT"S KEPT OUT PUT INTO THE MEDIA READ THIS IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN’T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Hillary's & Obama’s many errors.

Donald John Trump is an Idiot!

• Banned
Repeating something over and over does not make it so. Would you please address the topic of the post and try not to change the subject.

Trump wants to create an official government propaganda arm, to "educate" the population on the correct anti-muslim viewpoint.

You do approve of DearLeaderDonald's plan, right? After all, you wouldn't want to disagree with your DearLeader.

• Banned
First off, fuck you, I don't have a Dear Leader. You are too incompetent to know whether there is one or not or when to get off of your knees for one in the first place. Secondly who the fuck says I support Trump? Is that your conclusion because I recognize and address who the enemy is? Fucking coward and traitor.

Last edited:
The MSM are lying biased scum who intentionally lie, twist, distort, and tell half truths while the left cheer them on. If they were targeting the left with this bias liberal's heads would explode from coast to coast.

And you're married to your right hand and the two of you are very fond of your favorite wedding gift of the classic April 1994 copy of Penthouse you two received.

Why is this place ran by bullies who despise freedom and capitalism? How did you get to live in peace and prosperity?

You'll find that crying about how mean we are just causes everyone to punch you harder, because it reveals we're hitting a sore spot.

You're cowardly and insulting, which is not a winning combo. You're going to get it back what you dish out. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

First off, fuck you, I don't have a Dear Leader. You are too incompetent to know whether there is one or not or when to get off of your knees for one in the first place. Secondly who the fuck says I support Trump? Is that your conclusion because I recognize and address who the enemy is? Fucking coward and traitor.
Chill out. This is a forum for adults, not foul-mouthed adolescents.

Or fascists. Who's crying? I can address people attacking me, right? You are not participating in aiding the bullies, right? How am I cowardly or insulting your almighty one? Which knee should I get on to ask for forgiveness? Jesus, who the elitist?

Or fascists. Who's crying? I can address people attacking me, right? You are not participating in aiding the bullies, right? How am I cowardly or insulting your almighty one? Which knee should I get on to ask for forgiveness? Jesus, who the elitist?
Watch out, you'll have an aneurysm!

Why are you not addressing the issue of topic from the original post?

Forum List

Back