The Marxist Left Riots Again

Yeah, liberal.

:lol: Actually Liberalism invented captialism but thanks for playin'.

Nothing in the article indicated or quoted anything about "Marxism". To suggest that economic existence is black-and-white either capitalist or Marxist would be beneath you.

I already suggested such a term, "populist".

Once again the far left pushes their failed religious agenda..

Once again you demonstrate you're Nucking Futz. Nothing about "religion" here. Move along eh?

Of course there is it is far left drones like you running the religious scriptures you are programmed with..

The far left is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

I've never run "religious scriptures", here or anywhere else. And I'm not a "far leftist"; I'm a Liberal.
All of which I have no doubt your understanding of approaches that of your understanding of Canada.

--- Eh?
Yeah, liberal.

Nothing in the article indicated or quoted anything about "Marxism". To suggest that economic existence is black-and-white either capitalist or Marxist would be beneath you.

Once again you demonstrate you're Nucking Futz. Nothing about "religion" here. Move along eh?

Of course there is it is far left drones like you running the religious scriptures you are programmed with..

I've never run "religious scriptures", here or anywhere else. And I'm not a "far leftist"; I'm a Liberal.
All of which I have no doubt your understanding of approaches that of your understanding of Canada.

--- Eh?
you being from Canada means what you say about America means jack shit.

Where do you get "Marxists" out of this?

Is there another name for anti-capitalist?
Yeah, liberal.

Worry about Canada, eh.

--- Eh?

--- Eh?

Number one, moron, I'm not from Canada (read my avatar). Number two, jackwagon, learn to read. Number three, dipshit, even if I were it would not discount my opinion. And number four, idiot, Canada is part of "America" anyway.

Dumbass.

--- Eh?

--- Eh?

Number one, moron, I'm not from Canada (read my avatar). Number two, jackwagon, learn to read. Number three, dipshit, even if I were it would not discount my opinion. And number four, idiot, Canada is part of "America" anyway.

Dumbass.
Where is that?

--- not an answer, is it?

That's OK, the OP couldn't think of one either.

I answered your question. If you want to sit around with blinders on there is nothing I can do about that.

I answered your question. If you want to sit around with blinders on there is nothing I can do about that.

No actually you didn't. You just threw out another question. And I quote,

As already pointed out there's no reference to "Marxism" in your article, neither from the subjects nor from the article writer. At all. You made it up.

As already pointed out there's no reference to "Marxism" in your article, neither from the subjects nor from the article writer. At all. You made it up.

I made up nothing. They are Marxist protesters.

And here we are, right back where we started. You can neither answer nor admit you can't answer.
Thanks for playin .

circular-reasoning1.jpg

we should start marking off on a map all the towns, businesses and innocent people lives destroyed while under the Obama's REIGN of TERROR. And how he has been giving the biggest race hustling/agitator of all times, Al Sharpton free reign to the White House, I guess to play cards or something

Snip:
  • National Review, citing the White House visitor log, which "illustrates the extraordinary access Sharpton has had to the president and his top advisers."

• Not everyone gets to drop in at the presidential residence for a chat with President Barack Obama, but the White House welcome mat most definitely has been out for one frequent visitor — the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Since 2009, Sharpton has visited the White House no fewer than 61 times, reports the National Review,

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com National Review Al Sharpton Was WH Guest 61 Times Since 09
    Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

and here you all though he was going to be that Great Uniter

This will be Obama's Legacy. Tyranny, the meetings with disgusting race baiters like Sharpton. and destruction of towns and business.

we should start marking off on a map all the towns, businesses and innocent people lives destroyed while under the Obama's REIGN of TERROR. And how he has been giving the biggest race hustling/agitator of all times, Al Sharpton free reign to the White House, I guess to play cards or something

Snip:
  • National Review, citing the White House visitor log, which "illustrates the extraordinary access Sharpton has had to the president and his top advisers."

• Not everyone gets to drop in at the presidential residence for a chat with President Barack Obama, but the White House welcome mat most definitely has been out for one frequent visitor — the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Since 2009, Sharpton has visited the White House no fewer than 61 times, reports the National Review,

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com National Review Al Sharpton Was WH Guest 61 Times Since 09
    Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

and here you all though he was going to be that Great Uniter

This will be Obama's Legacy. Tyranny, the meetings with disgusting race baiters like Sharpton. and destruction of towns and business.
Damn!! 61? In 5 years? That race baiting dirtbag goes once a month

And here we are, right back where we started. You can neither answer nor admit you can't answer.
Thanks for playin .

circular-reasoning1.jpg

I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back