The Massachusetts senator on Tuesday night dedicated a speech to rallying

you watch in the next few months she will be all over trump with facts about his financial dealings and then you'll get to see who really is crooked

So let me get this straight...the Clinton's take millions from Wall Street Bankers for "speeches" but you and Elizabeth Warren think it's Donald Trump who's "crooked"?

Sorry to point out the politically inconvenient, Billy...but Hillary Clinton and her hubby are all about money and power. They'll pardon someone like Mark Rich for cash. They'll pardon domestic terrorists for votes. They sold stay overs in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House if you kicked enough cash their way. That's who they ARE!
let me get this strait if a company says to you we want you to give a speech to our company and we will pay you 300,000 dollars ...that makes them a crook, how??? then when donald trump gets involved with millions of dollars in a deal with people who believes in him and first time theres trouble trump files bankruptcy makes him a upstanding person right ... sorry to point out your political inaccuracy ... when was it crooked to let some one sleep in the Lincoln bedroom ??? when was it illegal to give out pardons ??? as for getting money for these things, that you say happen, that was never proven by star or anyone in government just your local blooger who you have your lips around their ass hole sucking out the crap they feed you

I didn't say it was illegal to give the Mark Rich pardon, Billy...it wasn't! What it was...is SLEAZY! It isn't illegal to take millions from Wall Street fat cats to give speeches...it is SLEAZY! It isn't illegal to let big contributors to your campaign sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom...but it is SLEAZY! My point...which you don't seem to get...is that if you want SLEAZE back in the White House...then the Clinton's are for you! If you don't have a problem with that...then by all means vote for Hillary! Just make no mistake about what it is that you're getting!
in your very first sentence you implied that all of the things they did were crooked because I believe trump is a crook .. then you make statements about them getting all this cash, implying they are crooks by receiving all off this cash ...that to never happen ...but for you to try and prove your point here you make these false accusation to justify your means ... if you're going to use these kinds of statements look them up first ... then use it as a source ... you haven't done that ...you just blurt out what you have heard from the right wing media... or people on these boards

Did you not know about the Mark Rich pardon? Do you deny it happened? Did you not know about the millions that the Clinton's have received from Wall Street Bankers and foreign interests for giving speeches? Do you deny that happened? Did you not know about the Lincoln Bedroom sleepovers for big contributors? Do even know who Hillary Clinton IS, Billy? I mean who she REALLY is?

you watch in the next few months she will be all over trump with facts about his financial dealings and then you'll get to see who really is crooked

So let me get this straight...the Clinton's take millions from Wall Street Bankers for "speeches" but you and Elizabeth Warren think it's Donald Trump who's "crooked"?

Sorry to point out the politically inconvenient, Billy...but Hillary Clinton and her hubby are all about money and power. They'll pardon someone like Mark Rich for cash. They'll pardon domestic terrorists for votes. They sold stay overs in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House if you kicked enough cash their way. That's who they ARE!
let me get this strait if a company says to you we want you to give a speech to our company and we will pay you 300,000 dollars ...that makes them a crook, how??? then when donald trump gets involved with millions of dollars in a deal with people who believes in him and first time theres trouble trump files bankruptcy makes him a upstanding person right ... sorry to point out your political inaccuracy ... when was it crooked to let some one sleep in the Lincoln bedroom ??? when was it illegal to give out pardons ??? as for getting money for these things, that you say happen, that was never proven by star or anyone in government just your local blooger who you have your lips around their ass hole sucking out the crap they feed you

I didn't say it was illegal to give the Mark Rich pardon, Billy...it wasn't! What it was...is SLEAZY! It isn't illegal to take millions from Wall Street fat cats to give speeches...it is SLEAZY! It isn't illegal to let big contributors to your campaign sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom...but it is SLEAZY! My point...which you don't seem to get...is that if you want SLEAZE back in the White House...then the Clinton's are for you! If you don't have a problem with that...then by all means vote for Hillary! Just make no mistake about what it is that you're getting!
P.S.
how is it sleazy letting someone who supports you to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom ...

The White House is the "people's house", Billy...it's not the Motel Six. You shouldn't be essentially renting out rooms because a donor gives you a big contribution. The Clinton's did that. THAT is why it's sleazy.

P..S,
so is it sleazy for the bush's doing it ... the fact of the matters this has been done by all presidents ... the fact that the clintons do it too now its sleazy ... got it whats good for the goose is not good for the gander ...

No other President comes close to using the Presidency to enrich themselves like the Clinton's have, Billy! Their behavior on their way out the door of the White House last time should have precluded either of them from ever holding high office again. They stole the damn silverware! That's how low class the Clinton's were and are! I mean who does that?

that would be your opinion, not hers ... like all opinions their like ass holes everybody has one and you stinks

"to' instead of "too'.

"their" instead of "they're".

You are so smart. You are on a roll. Keep it up
isn't that like a republican when they can refute a statement, they jump all over a error their when it should have been they're.. on my mac it as auto correct it does this not me ... I know the difference look how it it corrects the word DEM it types it to Den I wrote Dem not Den

Nothing "republican" about that. When you are ignorant about spelling words you use, you are ignorant about their meaning as well.

But how so very liberal to blame your ignorance on a spell checker.
no its not spell check ... that would imply I used spell check ... I never use it never slected a sentence to have it checked ... this shows how stupid you are about computers... I'm on a mac ... mac has auto check ... it does this without your knowledge to be checked you moron ... but you keep up with all your republican ploys that's your best .... heaven forbid if you ever had a actual thought in your head
I've had two Macs, they work like PCs or this Linux machine. It depends on the program, not the OS. It should underscore the word. Have you ever noticed all those underscored words in your posts? It's not a virus.

I'm always amused by illiterates that blame their spell checker for their own shortcomings. Billy can't seem to grasp how commas work or where. That's probably the fault of his Mac as well!:blahblah:

Again, has anyone any proof that Warren does not have Native Indian Heritage?

She has lied so many times and has failed to produce any proof that one needs no proof. But go ahead and follow this liar.
and this prove you right HOW???

Her indian tales, her lies on bank records, lies about her law degree etc.
still waiting for some proof here ... just because you say it doesn't make it the truth, but you keep trying

Well, your squaw is a fake. You don't mind that the proof is smacking you in the head but your head is deep deep in sand....probably close to China.

Is this the senator who cannot honestly admit what a phony, liar, coward, destroyer of virtue her current president has been?
that would be your opinion, not hers ... like all opinions their like ass holes everybody has one and you stinks

"to' instead of "too'.

isn't that like a republican when they can refute a statement, they jump all over a error their when it should have been they're.. on my mac it as auto correct it does this not me ... I know the difference look how it it corrects the word DEM it types it to Den I wrote Dem not Den

Nothing "republican" about that. When you are ignorant about spelling words you use, you are ignorant about their meaning as well.

no its not spell check ... that would imply I used spell check ... I never use it never slected a sentence to have it checked ... this shows how stupid you are about computers... I'm on a mac ... mac has auto check ... it does this without your knowledge to be checked you moron ... but you keep up with all your republican ploys that's your best .... heaven forbid if you ever had a actual thought in your head

In this post of yours you wrote "slected" when, I am sure you meant "selected". You made a mistake, known as a typo and usually people don't condemn or criticize for that.

The reason I came to the conclusion that you are an ignorant slug, is that you don't seem to know the difference between 'their', 'there' and 'they're'. Or 'to', 'too' and 'two'. Or 'where', 'were' and 'we're'. Or 'whose' and 'who's'. Or many other similar mysteries of the English language that seem to be utterly alien to you. If English is your native tongue, go back to you your mom's basement and beat her up on your way down there for failing to teach you how to speak.

Not to mention the fact that you have no idea that in English the sentence begins with a capital (aka) upper case letter and ends with an appropriate mark, such as period, exclamation mark or question mark.

Not to mention that relying on a spell checker or an auto checker, and blaming either or the other is to excuse yoiur own stupidity is the unmistakable sign and signature of a self delusional liberal. Especially if that self delusional liberal accuses his/her betters of being a moron.

And finally, proof read what you are about to say to the world before you punch that "post reply" button. It could save you a whole lot of embarrassment.

Who ever heard of a political party activist "rallying opposition" for a candidate before the candidate was even nominated? It's ironic that a couple of years ago the democrat party tried to blame Rush Limbaugh's alleged incendiary speech for the tragic attempted assassination of a female congressperson by a maniac in Arizona. Now it seems that it ain't about the private sector this time. It seems that high profile democrat elected officials are (illegally?) engaging in incendiary speech designed to skew the electoral process. Is it possible in light of the recent anarchy in New Mexico (allegedly as a result of Trump's primary victory) that prominent democrats might be encouraging and escalating violence in order to intimidate potential republican voters? Don't count on any media investigations or even speculation and forget about the "justice dept" which is apparently too busy trying to bury evidence related to Hillary to get involved in a voting conspiracy.

Last edited:
"to' instead of "too'.

I type fast because time is more valuable than spelling perfection in this forum. I waste enough time with worthless opponents.

Why, is there something tugging at your heart you want to resolve?
that's what your types always say when you haven't any source ... they sit and complain about what they believe is to be true and yet they are to lazy to prove their point ... Im always asked to show my source and when I do it well thats a lie and a lot of nasty names ... so i give them both the facts, the source and a bunch of nasty names the only thing you have a plethora is excuses ... that pretty much sums you up and if anyone here who isn't interested in the truth that would be you
The shithead lied for weeks to American public and to the U.N. that it was some youtube video from a couple of punks in Georgia that caused the Muslims in Benghazi to riot and attack the compound to murder those in our consulate. Then the little coward flies off to Las Vegas that same day to hobnob with his Hollywood pals instead of staying in D.C. and doing his job as commander in chief. He also lied when he went on national TV and said there is not one shred of evidence that the IRS did anything illegal. He also said there was nothing in any of Hillary's emails that would be considered of national security interest.

Now you can continue your game playing.
again this is your opinion that she lied about it being a video... this was all in the benghazi hearings if you bothered to watch where I did ... the CIA came to the hearings on benghazi they said to the commit that they believed it was about the video .. egypt was in a uprise at that time over this video ..so when the attack happen in benghazi the CIA told hillary that they believed it was over the video ... now please tell us with all of your so called smarts of this event how is that a lie... please enlighten us all here and tell how she lied, when it wasn't her information in the first place ... time and time again I see your types make these stupid statements she lied about the movie where you get from the republicans because they haven't anything better to get her with ...they believe if the say long nought it becomes the truth... after hillary found out the whole total story, did she hide it from the press ??? did she keep it under raps ??? nooooooo she came to the press and said we now believe it was a terrorist attack and not about the movie ... how does that make her a liar ... you want it to be the truth so bad that you can't even accept what the truth really is ...
classified documents from the U.S. Department of Defense and the Department of State released in May by Judicial Watch show that within hours of the attack, the Obama administration had intelligence that it was planned by terrorists at least 10 days in advance with the aim “to kill as many Americans as possible.” …The documents, from the agency’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, were provided to Judicial Watch in response to a court order in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on Oct. 16, 2014…. There’s no mention of any spontaneous demonstration or Internet video in the State Department Bureau of Diplomatic Security report, which says the Diplomatic Command Center was notified at 1614 hours that “an armed group had set fire to buildings inside the compound.”

One of the first moves the Obama administration made after the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. special mission at Benghazi, Libya, was to contact YouTube in an apparent attempt to blame the attack on an obscure “Pastor Jon” video, according to State Department documents obtained in a lawsuit by the Washington, D.C. watchdog Judicial Watch… Later, the administration famously claimed the attack was provoked by another YouTube video, “Innocence of Muslims,” by Egyptian-born filmmaker Nakoula “Mark” Basseley Nakoula… As WND reported in July, Judicial Watch previously uncovered documents that show Hillary Clinton was involved in the “talking points” used by then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, which claimed the attack was due to a spontaneous protest that turned violent.

Read more at White House rushed to tie another video to Benghazi attack
really Whorlynutdaily ??? thats your source ... so what you're saying here is that you'll believe whirlynutdaily over an congressional hearing right ??? that they new ahead of time cause whirlynutdaily said so... this article has been proven to many times to be so inaccurate, but you keep believing the whirlynutdaily writers ... after all they still say obama was born in Kenya and they have the proof ... try again ... and this time please try and use a reliable source ... just because whirlynutdaily says the state department doesn't make it true .... especially when whirlynutdaily is involved ... now I see why your so adamant over these things .... when you read trash from whirlynutdaily like that, what can one expect from you ... heres a thought, go to the state department web site and see if you find this dribble there ...you won't ... but you will find it on whirlynut daily site wonder why that is ...
Argue with a fool once, shame on you.
Argue with a fool twice, shame on me.

I do not suffer the lame very well whose only (and predictable) retort is laughing at the news source. They do not dare question the content --- even though WND cites its sources which is from benghazi Archives - Judicial Watch. I imagine you are an expert on that source as well, they could not possibly have information you did not hear about on CBS or CNN?
As I said go to theState department Not cnn, CBS, ABC,fox news, or any of these news sites do you have a comprehension problem ??? Never said or implied a news media of any kind .... you assumed thats where I was getting it from the get go I said go to the government web site... I guess the fool here is you ... Whirlynutdaily or as you call it worldnewsdaily is the most inaccurate or biased media of all the media sources out there agains Democrats/liberals ... they are never accurate, they have been know to make it up as they go ... at least abc or NBC, CBS, FOX, tries to be accurate and when found out to be wrong they correct it .. unlike whirlynutdaily ... if you are going to make and accusation then go to the source, the government source.... the benghazi hearings ... they say exact the opposite that your whirlynutdaily said ... they said the exact thing that I posted that the CIA were the people who claimed that it was about the movie and passed their information it on to all government ... this was said in the benghazi hearing ... in the benghazi hearings they said they later the found out it was a terrorist act and Hillary made the change to the public when it was brought to her attention ... look it up for your self ... I realize this won't support your whirlynutdaily sites view and it disarrays you belief that you are right here but facts are facts and whirlynutdaily isn't a factual site and never has been ....I'll even help ya here with the government PDF file... but don't come here with your trash web site and piss on my leg and tell me its raining heres the Benghazi hearing web sit read it and weep fool ... see how wrong you are...

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

"to' instead of "too'.

In this post of yours you wrote "slected" when, I am sure you meant "selected". You made a mistake, known as a typo and usually people don't condemn or criticize for that.

The reason I came to the conclusion that you are an ignorant slug, is that you don't seem to know the difference between 'their', 'there' and 'they're'. Or 'to', 'too' and 'two'. Or 'where', 'were' and 'we're'. Or 'whose' and 'who's'. Or many other similar mysteries of the English language that seem to be utterly alien to you. If English is your native tongue, go back to you your mom's basement and beat her up on your way down there for failing to teach you how to speak.

Not to mention the fact that you have no idea that in English the sentence begins with a capital (aka) upper case letter and ends with an appropriate mark, such as period, exclamation mark or question mark.

Not to mention that relying on a spell checker or an auto checker, and blaming either or the other is to excuse yoiur own stupidity is the unmistakable sign and signature of a self delusional liberal. Especially if that self delusional liberal accuses his/her betters of being a moron.

And finally, proof read what you are about to say to the world before you punch that "post reply" button. It could save you a whole lot of embarrassment.
not to worry your time is coming ... just like the rest of you spelling cops ... I've nailed everyone of them so far

Who ever heard of a political party activist "rallying opposition" for a candidate before the candidate was even nominated? It's ironic that a couple of years ago the democrat party tried to blame Rush Limbaugh's alleged incendiary speech for the tragic attempted assassination of a female congressperson by a maniac in Arizona. Now it seems that it ain't about the private sector this time. It seems that high profile democrat elected officials are (illegally?) engaging in incendiary speech designed to skew the electoral process. Is it possible in light of the recent anarchy in New Mexico (allegedly as a result of Trump's primary victory) that prominent democrats might be encouraging and escalating violence in order to intimidate potential republican voters? Don't count on any media investigations or even speculation and forget about the "justice dept" which is apparently too busy trying to bury evidence related to Hillary to get involved in a voting conspiracy.
and the nut job conspiracy nuts come out of the wood work ...

"to' instead of "too'.

p.s. I don't have to check my work if I choose not to ... it give moron like you something to do

"to' instead of "too'.

p.s. I don't have to check my work if I choose not to ... it give moron like you something to do

As the old saying goes: There is none so blind as one who will not see.

I gave you good advise out of the kindness of my kind and loving heart - which you would have been wise to heed - yet, you ungrateful crud, come back with THAT??

in your very first sentence you implied that all of the things they did were crooked because I believe trump is a crook .. then you make statements about them getting all this cash, implying they are crooks by receiving all off this cash ...that to never happen ...but for you to try and prove your point here you make these false accusation to justify your means ... if you're going to use these kinds of statements look them up first ... then use it as a source ... you haven't done that ...you just blurt out what you have heard from the right wing media... or people on these boards

Did you not know about the Mark Rich pardon? Do you deny it happened? Did you not know about the millions that the Clinton's have received from Wall Street Bankers and foreign interests for giving speeches? Do you deny that happened? Did you not know about the Lincoln Bedroom sleepovers for big contributors? Do even know who Hillary Clinton IS, Billy? I mean who she REALLY is?
do you ever do any research at all ??? I know who mark rich is ... I know he donated to the democrats and to the clinton campaign ... that doest make them as being bought, according to the clintons and the Rich legal team ... they said U.S. tax professors Bernard Wolfman of the Harvard Law School and Martin Ginsburg of Georgetown University Law Center had concluded that no crime had been committed, and that Rich's companies' tax-reporting position had been reasonable... In the same essay, Clinton listed Lewis "Scooter" Libby (REMEMBER HIM FOOL ???) as one of three "distinguished Republican lawyers" who supported a pardon for Rich. (Libby himself later received a presidential commutation for his involvement in the Plame affair.) During Congressional hearings after Rich's pardon, Libby, who had represented Rich from 1985 until the spring of 2000, denied that Rich had violated the tax laws but criticized him for trading with Iran at a time when that country was holding U.S. hostages... so your attempt to try and smear why, doesn't cut mustard

I gave you good advise out of the kindness of my kind and loving heart - which you would have been wise to heed - yet, you ungrateful crud, come back with THAT??
first of all I don't need your advice and will never take your advise ass hole ...go fuck yourself

first of all I don't need your advice and will never take your advise ass hole ...go fuck yourself

Another old saying: You can take a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.

It is a safe bet that the dumbest horse is smarter than you.

Use irony with a little satire to contradict an absurd statement as Plato did. Diogenes of Sinope was born blind but.always carried a lantern looking for an honest man that he never found. Shakespeare is good at that.

do you ever do any research at all ??? I know who mark rich is ... I know he donated to the democrats and to the clinton campaign ... that doest make them as being bought, according to the clintons and the Rich legal team ... they said U.S. tax professors Bernard Wolfman of the Harvard Law School and Martin Ginsburg of Georgetown University Law Center had concluded that no crime had been committed, and that Rich's companies' tax-reporting position had been reasonable... In the same essay, Clinton listed Lewis "Scooter" Libby (REMEMBER HIM FOOL ???) as one of three "distinguished Republican lawyers" who supported a pardon for Rich. (Libby himself later received a presidential commutation for his involvement in the Plame affair.) During Congressional hearings after Rich's pardon, Libby, who had represented Rich from 1985 until the spring of 2000, denied that Rich had violated the tax laws but criticized him for trading with Iran at a time when that country was holding U.S. hostages... so your attempt to try and smear why, doesn't cut mustard

Mark Rich was convicted in US court of tax evasion and fled the country to avoid going to jail. He didn't stay here and appeal his conviction.,,he was living the high life in Europe. Then through his wife he gave the Clinton's a large contribution to the Clinton Library and presto chango...he received a Presidential Pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton Administration. Your attempt to gloss over what the Clinton's did on their way out of the Presidency is what doesn't "cut the mustard"! If Mark Rich was so wrongfully convicted then Clinton should have pardoned him without taking the money. What part of how sleazy that is can't you grasp?

Another old saying: You can take a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.

It is a safe bet that the dumbest horse is smarter than you.
HUMMMM ??? what part of go fuck your self do you not understand ??? is the go part, or the fuck part, or the yourself part ????

Mark Rich was convicted in US court of tax evasion and fled the country to avoid going to jail. He didn't stay here and appeal his conviction.,,he was living the high life in Europe. Then through his wife he gave the Clinton's a large contribution to the Clinton Library and presto chango...he received a Presidential Pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton Administration. Your attempt to gloss over what the Clinton's did on their way out of the Presidency is what doesn't "cut the mustard"! If Mark Rich was so wrongfully convicted then Clinton should have pardoned him without taking the money. What part of how sleazy that is can't you grasp?

I don't know where you get your information from its sooooooo inaccurate ...he never fled the country ... thats one big lie from you and the right wing nuts jobs who wrote it ...Mark Rich was never convicted of tax evasion and you can't show one court that said they did ... you can't show us he fled the country ... because he was never in the country when they inditement came down and had been out of the country for at least a year ...according to the people who give these facts out, the government, they said Mark Rich commodities company Glendora is being indited in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and illegally making oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. being indited isn't being convicted ..... thats all he ever was, indited... there is a difference... According to the government Mark rich was in Switzerland at the time of the inditement and never returned to the United States for the trial ... thats when Bernard Wolfman of the Harvard Law School and Martin Ginsburg of Georgetown University Law Center and scooter Libby All republicans mind you, went to Clinton with all the facts of the case, the facts from the indictment and then only then, did Clinton consider a Pardon from what the government thought they had a case ... do some reach for once in your life ...

As for mark rich wife giving donations that was on her part not Mark rich's part ... but your right wing nut jobs who love to smear the clintons said it came through her husband .... that never happen, but if it did, so be it it wasn't illegal ... but you can't show us one document saying where it did come from ... how ever we can show you where she stated she made the donation on her behalf not her husbands ...she said she supported the democrats and the clinton's.... just because of all the lies coming from the right wing press she made that statement to the press... try and keep up with reality and not some whack job clinton hater from the right...

Last edited:

I don't know where you get your information from its sooooooo inaccurate ...he never fled the country ... thats one big lie from you and the right wing nuts jobs who wrote it ...Mark Rich was never convicted of tax evasion and you can't show one court that said they did ... you can't show us he fled the country ... because he was never in the country when they inditement came down and had been out of the country for at least a year ...according to the people who give these facts out, the government, they said Mark Rich commodities company Glendora is being indited in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and illegally making oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. being indited isn't being convicted ..... thats all he ever was, indited... there is a difference... According to the government Mark rich was in Switzerland at the time of the inditement and never returned to the United States for the trial ... thats when Bernard Wolfman of the Harvard Law School and Martin Ginsburg of Georgetown University Law Center and scooter Libby All republicans mind you, went to Clinton with all the facts of the case, the facts from the indictment and then only then, did Clinton consider a Pardon from what the government thought they had a case ... do some reach for once in your life ...

As for mark rich wife giving donations that was on her part not Mark rich's part ... but your right wing nut jobs who love to smear the clintons said it came through her husband .... that never happen, but if it did, so be it it wasn't illegal ... but you can't show us one document saying where it did come from ... how ever we can show you where she stated she made the donation on her behalf not her husbands ...she said she supported the democrats and the clinton's.... just because of all the lies coming from the right wing press she made that statement to the press... try and keep up with reality and not some whack job clinton hater from the right...

Marc Rich, 'King of Oil' pardoned by Clinton, dies at 78

A couple of interesting points.

"A U.S. government web site once described Rich more simply, as "a white male, 177 centimeters in height ... wanted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Customs Service and the U.S. Marshall Service." In 1983, he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list indicted for tax evasion, fraud and racketeering. At the time, it was the biggest tax evasion case in U.S. history."

"On learning of the indictment plans, Rich fled to Switzerland to escape the charges, which included exploiting the U.S. embargo against Iran, while it was holding U.S. hostages, to make huge profits on illicit Iranian oil sales."

Now the accusations that Reuters is a Right Wing mouthpiece will be coming

Forum List

Back