likethese.jpg

PalestinianMothers2.jpg

485.png

6a00d8341c51bc53ef010536bcc916970b-pi

come now roudy------see how attentive the women are and what good mothers---
they transmit the wisdom of al nabi----tirelessly ---to their lucky children

Who else? Take a wild guess:

child.jpeg

Are raised and indoctrinated to love a God even more bizzare than the tyrant American Evangelical Christians are encultered to embrace and glorify.
Yeah whatever. In case you didn't get their memo....they don't care if the "infidel" is a conservative or democrat or evangelical or a New York liberal.

Who else? Take a wild guess:

child.jpeg

Are raised and indoctrinated to love a God even more bizzare than the tyrant American Evangelical Christians are encultered to embrace and glorify.
Yeah whatever. In case you didn't get their memo....they don't care if the "infidel" is a conservative or democrat or evangelical or a New York liberal.

The one that admonished you to "...suffer little children..."

What I'm saying Daniel Pearl had the same ideological thoughts, before they captured him and sawed his head off while filming it live. They don't care.

Israeli's don't really set the bar all that high, when it comes to morality, ethics and justice.

Here's what they do to American's exercising their freedom of speech in a peaceful demonstration.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom-feeding, scum-sucking lowlife scum known as 'Hamas' are presently getting their heads handed to them.

Ahhhhh... life is good.

The bottom-feeding, scum-sucking lowlife scum known as 'Hamas' are presently getting their heads handed to them.

Ahhhhh... life is good.
You think it's okay to make up lies, just so you can murder people you don't like?
Immaterial.

Metaphorically speaking...

If you shoot rockets at me-and-mine, and miss, and leave me alive, I'm going to find you, and slit your throat, and string your carcass up by the heels, and whistle a happy little tune whlie I'm doing it.

That's pretty much what's unfolding now, with the Great Hamas Herd-Culling of 2014.

What I'm saying Daniel Pearl had the same ideological thoughts, before they captured him and sawed his head off while filming it live. They don't care.

about the cares of a pathological savage with his head and his heart mired in another psycopath's interpretation of a medieval god cult's doctrine. I don't. I do care about the children who are being strapped into suicide vests.

The cares of a pathological savage with his head and his heart mired in another psycopath's interpretation of a medieval god cult doctrine don't influence me. The plight of children being strapped into suicide vests does. I didn't think that was ideology, more like human compassion and empathy.

The cares of a pathological savage with his head and his heart mired in another psycopath's interpretation of a medieval god cult doctrine don't influence me. The plight of children being strapped into suicide vests does. I didn't think that was ideology, more like human compassion and empathy.

You must be under the impression that those who can't stand the Islamic Terrorist are the problem instead of the parents of the kids.

Your emotional response about you want to save the kids has nothing to do wit reality. What do you propose to do with the parents of these kids...............

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........say something emotional to them and it will change.................

We live in a real world, and your emotional posts or beliefs will change nothing.

Immaterial.

If you shoot rockets at me-and-mine, and miss, and leave me alive, I'm going to find you, and slit your throat, and string your carcass up by the heels, and whistle a happy little tune whlie I'm doing it.

That's pretty much what's unfolding now, with the Great Hamas Herd-Culling of 2014.
The problem with that is the rockets are in response to your missile attacks.

If you don't want rockets, then stop initiating the violence.

Immaterial.

The problem with that is the rockets are in response to your missile attacks.

If you don't want rockets, then stop initiating the violence.

Ummmm..............

They fired first.........

Stop lying.
You know, I'd watch your mouth, if I was you.

I can prove what I say, you cannot.

They have been firing rockets forever............What exactly are you going to prove.

Will you deny the Hamas charter's stated goal is the destruction of Israel?

Will you deny that Hamas orders civilians to stay around military positions?

Will you deny that Hamas uses Hospitals and Mosques to hide their arms?

Hamas is the problem. Not Israel..........

Forum List

Back