The myth of the "Stolen Election."

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

As we move toward another presidential election, the maga myth of the 2020 "Stolen Election" is alive and well. It is a myth perpetrated by Trump and his lackeys to explain the fact that Trump did lose the election, and it wasn't close. He lost by a landslide, both in the electoral college and the popular vote.

But in Trump's maga world, that loss could not have happened unless theft was involved. The problem Trump and his election lawyers had was that there was absolutely no, none, nada actual evidence that a "steal" took place. No court or judge in the United States upheld Trump's whining because there was no evidence to the contrary. But this matters not to Trump's maga cult members. The mere fact that Trump says something is evidence is enough for them, end of story.

So, get ready for more of the same from maga world in 2024. Losing is not in their lexicon of beliefs. Their mental state and level of education does not permit them to think and reason for themselves. They are dependent on Trump to do it for them, and Trump fully realizes what mental pygmies they truly are and uses it to his advantage.

As we move toward another presidential election, the maga myth of the 2020 "Stolen Election" is alive and well. It is a myth perpetrated by Trump and his lackeys to explain the fact that Trump did lose the election, and it wasn't close. He lost by a landslide, both in the electoral college and the popular vote.

But in Trump's maga world, that loss could not have happened unless theft was involved. The problem Trump and his election lawyers had was that there was absolutely no, none, nada actual evidence that a "steal" took place. No court or judge in the United States upheld Trump's whining because there was no evidence to the contrary. But this matters not to Trump's maga cult members. The mere fact that Trump says something is evidence is enough for them, end of story.

So, get ready for more of the same from maga world in 2024. Losing is not in their lexicon of beliefs. Their mental state and level of education does not permit them to think and reason for themselves. They are dependent on Trump to do it for them, and Trump fully realizes what mental pygmies they truly are and uses it to his advantage.
How are those gasoline and food prices of late? How is healthcare costs, will millions of diseased illegals crossing our southern border? All because stupid fucks like you allowed the 2020 election to be stolen for an incompetent senile old fool, who is controlled by dark money.

The Census Bureau is not really known for anything but data. Raw data. Who was born, who has died, who has children, who does not, and so forth. The Bureau is trusted by the likes of Ancestry.com, the Selective Service, and the curators of the largest genealogical database on earth, the Mormon Church.

So. What could the Census Bureau tell me about the results of the 2020 presidential election? Well, it told me quite a bit.

It told me that Joseph R. Biden received 81 million votes, and it told me that Donald J. Trump received 74 million votes. Three million people also voted for the Communists, the Greens, or themselves. Okay, what else did it tell me? Well, it told me that at the time of the 2020 election, there were 168 million registered voters. So, I got out a pencil and a pad of paper and did me some flyover country cipherin.' My remedial math skills are not very good, but this was not much of a challenge.

81+74+3=158

158 is 94% of 168. (I had to use an online percentage calculator for this, because again... poor math skills.)

So, just using very rudimentary data provided by the Census Bureau, we can see that for the first time in American History our voter turnout has finally rivaled that of the old Soviet Union, Communist China, and Casto’s Cuba. Huzzah… I knew someday we'd finally catch up.

Does anyone really think there was a 94% turnout?

Last edited:
(1) Polls taken after the election indicated that the lying-bastard letter, signed by fifty-one former intelligence officials directly impacted enough votes to have changed the result of the election.

(2) The Zuckerberg factor - half a BILLION dollars spent to troll for votes in Ghettoes, nursing homes, and homeless encampments in major cities in swing states, changed the result of the election in Biden's favor. This tactic is ILLEGAL. Get-out-the-vote campaigns MUST be non-partisan and not directed as one party.

(3) If the rules of 2016 had remained in effect in 2020, Trump would have won in a landslide. Few cogent people deny this. The manipulation of voting rules, often in violation of State laws and even in the case of Pennsylvania, of the State Constitution, CHANGED THE RESULT OF THE ELECTION.

(4) Had the result been the opposite, the riots of January 6th would have been mild compared to what the Left would have done, not just in DC, but in every Leftist stronghold in the country. The election was stolen.

The "myth" is the belief by some morons that 2020 was a safe, reliable, and secure election.

For the Trump Cult, the ‘stolen election’ lie is symbolic of the right’s contempt for democracy, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump Cult members fear the will of the people and seek to disenfranchise and marginalize those whom they perceive as a ‘threat’ to ‘white culture’ and ‘real Americans.’

Trump Cult members refuse to accept the fact that the majority of voters rejected Trump’s failed presidency, that they did not want another four years of chaos, incompetence, and corruption.

For the Trump Cult, the ‘stolen election’ lie is symbolic of the right’s contempt for democracy, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump Cult members fear the will of the people and seek to disenfranchise and marginalize those whom they perceive as a ‘threat’ to ‘white culture’ and ‘real Americans.’

Trump Cult members refuse to accept the fact that the majority of voters rejected Trump’s failed presidency, that they did not want another four years of chaos, incompetence, and corruption.
Tired excuses and new evidence. You lose moron.

Partisans are so whacked out from their own fear mongering that neither side can accept defeat. And they won't.

Forum List

Back